PDA

View Full Version : Where do you see Kelsey this year???

buffaloscott
05-05-2003, 12:20 AM
Dose he have what it takes to be the next Jevon Kearse???I see Jones starting for about half the season and running out of steam thrusting Kelsey into the starting roll.He may well turn out to be one of this drafts biggest 2nd round steals if he is used right.DL just might be the guy to bring him along,and let's face it he is the real d-coordinater on the bill's staff...:patriot:

buffaloscott
05-05-2003, 12:22 AM
where not were!!!!!!!DOHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!

superbills
05-05-2003, 07:54 AM
I see nim starting from dya one, if jones doesn't heal. It doesn't seem that Jones' knee is healing like we all thought it would (at least not at McGahee speed ;) ) so his status may force Kelsay into action. Long way to go beofre the season, but I see Kelsay playing from the get-go.

Ebenezer
05-05-2003, 07:57 AM
rotational player with all the other ends....nobody is entrenched.

THATHURMANATOR
05-05-2003, 09:38 AM
I think he plays Defensive end right?

kgun12
05-05-2003, 01:21 PM
Does he have a chance to be J. Kearse NO, but what does that mean? Kearse had one great year a couple of fair to good year and injuries, so I'm not sure I want him to be Kearse. I don't no why everyone thinks Jones is behind schedule? They said and have been saying he will be ready by training camp. If he isn't, then we can say he is behind schedule! I think when all is said and done he will have a good not great career, not quite P. Hansen,but not E. Flowers either.

whkfc
05-05-2003, 02:30 PM
I think he will rotate as well. He should see extensive time on passing downs.

HenryRules
05-05-2003, 04:27 PM
For those saying Jones isn't healing as well as expected ...

"He's right on pace," Williams said. "He's had a great offseason and made some real significant strides here this last week and a half in our offseason conditioning program."

Link: http://www.buffalonews.com/editorial/20030505/1021475.asp

The Natrix
05-07-2003, 02:10 PM
Kelsay was a wasted pick because AS will continue to get better and Jones is going to be NFL comeback player of the year.

Not sure where Crowell fits in either or any of the picks for that matter.

With the 1st round selection of WM, this team better be at least 12-4, because TD obviously thought that there were no needs to be filled.

If Reese and PP blow I am going to be pissed