PDA

View Full Version : Did Steve Johnonson or Hardy play much?

BillsWin
11-23-2008, 08:11 PM
Didnt get to see the game, and they dont have catches on the stats for the game. Just wondering if they were on the field at all.

OpIv37
11-23-2008, 08:12 PM
Hardy was on the field for a handful of plays and they didn't throw at him. I don't recall seeing Johnson on the field.

With Reed back, it was mostly Evans, Reed and Parrish.

BillsWin
11-23-2008, 08:16 PM
Thanks OP. Good post game review btw

OpIv37
11-23-2008, 08:17 PM
thanks

Mahdi
11-23-2008, 09:35 PM
I think Evans, Reed and Johnson are the best 3 receivers on the team right now. Parrish is good for 3 or 4 catches a game but I think Johnson can be a legit #2 with Reed in the slot.

OpIv37
11-23-2008, 09:44 PM
I think Evans, Reed and Johnson are the best 3 receivers on the team right now. Parrish is good for 3 or 4 catches a game but I think Johnson can be a legit #2 with Reed in the slot.
Parrish had a terrible game today.

To be fair, there was at least one time when he was wide open but Edwards couldn't find him (probably because he's about 2'3"). But he also had a drop and there was another time the ball got knocked away because he didn't have enough separation.

raphael120
11-23-2008, 11:10 PM
Stevie Johnson was on the field in the endzone when Reed scored that TD, I believe.

yordad
11-23-2008, 11:58 PM
I think Evans, Reed and Johnson are the best 3 receivers on the team right now. Parrish is good for 3 or 4 catches a game but I think Johnson can be a legit #2 with Reed in the slot.We should do this when we go three wide. Parrish has to be last in the league in the catches to playing time ratio. Edwards and Johnson seemingly have more chemistry already.

blackonyx89
11-24-2008, 08:24 AM
We should do this when we go three wide. Parrish has to be last in the league in the catches to playing time ratio. Edwards and Johnson seemingly have more chemistry already.

I wouldn't be against bring in another tall, strong WR to help Trent out and
Hardy can learn on the job.

Pinkerton Security
11-24-2008, 08:26 AM
I wouldn't be against bring in another tall, strong WR to help Trent out and
Hardy can learn on the job.

Who? Not being a jerk at all, just who do you have in mind? If only Javon Walker wasnt such a waste-of-money-and-talent jack***.

I say we just go ahead and get Calvin Johnson, just to show Hardy how to effectively use his size, you know? Cant hurt.

buffalony85
11-24-2008, 08:26 AM
Johnson was in with Jenkins at the end.

blackonyx89
11-24-2008, 08:28 AM
Who? Not being a jerk at all, just who do you have in mind? If only Javon Walker wasnt such a waste-of-money-and-talent jack***.

I say we just go ahead and get Calvin Johnson, just to show Hardy how to effectively use his size, you know? Cant hurt.

Works for me!!!

madness
11-24-2008, 08:55 AM
Didnt get to see the game, and they dont have catches on the stats for the game. Just wondering if they were on the field at all.

Johnson didn't get on the field that much and most of it was when the game was already over. Reed was only expected to be limited but racked up some serious minutes.

psubills62
11-24-2008, 11:04 AM
I'd like to see more of Johnson and Hardy, and I hope Edwards continues to develop chemistry with them, sort of like he has with Reed. I think a combination of Evans, Reed, Parrish and Johnson, and possibly Hardy, could be a good WR corps for a while, if someone could step up and become a legit #2.

The only time I actually saw Johnson on the field was on a ST play, though I wasn't looking for him in particular.