PDA

View Full Version : Jauron...

BillsWin
11-23-2008, 08:23 PM
I loved the going for the kill when up 40-17.

I loved the not too conservative play calling.

Bout frigg'n time.

THE END OF ALL DAYS
11-23-2008, 08:30 PM
he still sucks monkey balls

he still cant coach his way out of a wet paper bag

he still gets beat like a rented mule by any team over .500

Nighthawk
11-23-2008, 08:33 PM

Really not much left for me to say...well said.

OpIv37
11-23-2008, 08:36 PM
I agree with keithtr, but to be fair, Jauron did much better today. The problem is that getting it right against a 1-9 team doesn't negate 2 1/2 seasons of mediocrity.

BillsWin
11-23-2008, 08:38 PM
maybe hes headed in the right direction. I never said that hes the greatest coach ever. I just said I liked the going for the throat and the better play calling.

Go Bills!

Nighthawk
11-23-2008, 08:38 PM
I agree with keithtr, but to be fair, Jauron did much better today. The problem is that getting it right against a 1-9 team doesn't negate 2 1/2 seasons of mediocrity.

It took a blowout against a bad team for this guy to finally be aggressive. And people wonder why this guy doesn't win more. He coaches scared, just like the coach Henry Winkler played in the Waterboy.

Nighthawk
11-23-2008, 08:39 PM
maybe hes headed in the right direction. I never said that hes the greatest coach ever. I just said I liked the going for the throat and the better play calling.

Go Bills!

He's not going in the right direction...or at least you can't say that or even assume that off of one win over a 1-9 team.

gr8slayer
11-23-2008, 08:40 PM
You know what though? To his credit the Bills have improved every year (record wise) since Jauron got to OBD. That is of course assuming he can win a couple more. I don't know if he's a "bad coach," I just don't think he's been put in a very favorable position to succeed.

He's a defensive guy who wants to run a complex system and is not being given the right players to run his complex scheme. So how much of the drafting, FA signings, etc... does he actually have a say in? Probably not as much as one might think.

Nighthawk
11-23-2008, 08:42 PM
You know what though? To his credit the Bills have improved every year (record wise) since Jauron got to OBD. That is of course assuming he can win a couple more.

No, not really. They've been 7-9 the last two years and never win big games...EVER.

Nighthawk
11-23-2008, 08:43 PM
You know what though? To his credit the Bills have improved every year (record wise) since Jauron got to OBD. That is of course assuming he can win a couple more. I don't know if he's a "bad coach," I just don't think he's been put in a very favorable position to succeed.

He's a defensive guy who wants to run a complex system and is not being given the right players to run his complex scheme. So how much of the drafting, FA signings, etc... does he actually have a say in? Probably not as much as one might think.

It's his game management that kills this team. He is one of the dumbest gameday coaches in the NFL...if not the dumbest. He's cost us so many games late that it is embarrassing.

gr8slayer
11-23-2008, 08:46 PM
No, not really. They've been 7-9 the last two years and never win big games...EVER.
Okay, I know you actually watch the games so I've got an honest question for you that shouldn't require much thought at all. Do you seriously think that the Bills of 2008 aren't better than the Bills of 2007? I don't even support the team anymore and I can admit that the team looks like a new team this season compared to last year, and I dislike Jauron more than most people on the board.

gr8slayer
11-23-2008, 08:47 PM
It's his game management that kills this team. He is one of the dumbest gameday coaches in the NFL...if not the dumbest. He's cost us so many games late that it is embarrassing.
No, there are worse, trust me.

Nighthawk
11-23-2008, 08:50 PM
Okay, I know you actually watch the games so I've got an honest question for you that shouldn't require much thought at all. Do you seriously think that the Bills of 2008 aren't better than the Bills of 2007? I don't even support the team anymore and I can admit that the team looks like a new team this season compared to last year, and I dislike Jauron more than most people on the board.

No, I don't. The thing is, they look like the same team to me...very mediocre. I still don't get the feeling going into games that this team is going to win. If they were better, then we wouldn't have started 4-0 and now sit out of the playoffs. So, no...I don't think they're better. That being said, I do believe that with a good HC, this team would be a playoff team. It's the little mistakes that Dickey makes that continue to kill us. I always have the feeling during a game that Dickey will find a way to screw it up. That is my honest opinion.

BidsJr
11-23-2008, 10:31 PM
No, I don't. The thing is, they look like the same team to me...very mediocre. I still don't get the feeling going into games that this team is going to win. If they were better, then we wouldn't have started 4-0 and now sit out of the playoffs. So, no...I don't think they're better. That being said, I do believe that with a good HC, this team would be a playoff team. It's the little mistakes that Dickey makes that continue to kill us. I always have the feeling during a game that Dickey will find a way to screw it up. That is my honest opinion.

If Trent doesn't have his concussion, we wouldn't even be having the discussion about Dick. Sorry but it's true.

Mr. Cynical
11-24-2008, 12:51 AM

yep