PDA

View Full Version : Dammit

patmoran2006
11-24-2008, 06:33 AM
Great to see the Bills stay in the race with a win, but overall NOT a good day for the Bills with the other games.

Jets look like a lock to win division right now after winning at Tenn..

But even more importantly, Baltimore and Indy both had tough games, but they both won and are 7-4.

How big is that ****ing gag job against Cleveland looking right now?? I'm telling ya, at the end of the year this is the game people will come back too. . Sure, losing three straight in the division was brutal; but losing to Cleveland, a team that just got dominated at home by HOUSTON, is inexcusable.

Its looking like Indy is definitely going to be a wild card team. Gotta hope the Ravens stumble (tough schedule, but looked great today) and the BIlls can end up ahead of NE and Miami in the division. Only semi-realistic chance we got.

BlackMetalNinja
11-24-2008, 06:42 AM
I was lamenting that Cleveland game big time yesterday as well. We almost have to win out at this point, the only game we could drop and potentially have a chance the way things look is at the Jets... and even then, I'm not sure 10-6 gets us a wildcard.

DraftBoy
11-24-2008, 06:53 AM
We got a lot more to prove before we even start thinking WC. Let's beat SF first and then maybe we can begin to look at potential scenarios. We just allowed 30+ points to one of the worst teams in the league. Our D is not where it needs to be right now.