:beers:

:band:

:D

The_Philster
05-05-2003, 04:51 AM
http://66.227.101.70/otn/party/birthday.gif :cheers:

Valerie
05-05-2003, 06:17 AM
Happy Birthday Demon!:party: Best wishes for a healthy and happy year!!!:cheers:

Demon
05-05-2003, 11:42 AM
Thanks! Very nice of you guys.

Have a nice day!

lordofgun
05-05-2003, 12:49 PM
Happy B-day Demon!

Dozerdog
05-05-2003, 12:51 PM
Great! You old enough to buy the beer? Get moving!

ublinkwescore
05-05-2003, 09:54 PM
happy birthday - sorry, better late then never right?

Or was 5-5 your Bday?

If so, you were born on cinco de maio - that had to suck when you were in elementary school if you're living on the west coast, or the southwest - they make you dance around a stupid hat in school - even if you're not mexican (I'm only 1/4 Mexican - but I don't think the schools should be allowed to force you to dance if you don't want to).

I remember when I was in 5th grade, all the classes put on a dance routine for all the parents, and they all nailed theirs, and my class just bombed it - on purpose - it looked like a trainwreck.

Then we started a mini foodfight that managed to get some parents. One of them got some seriously hot salsa in their eye.

ublinkwescore
05-05-2003, 09:56 PM
Your refusal to dance doesn't make you racist towards mexicans - even though it was perfectly ok for all the mexican kids (who at the time were bigger then all the white kids in school - until we got into 8th or 9th grade - about the time they start joining gangs - pansies) to pick on us, and call us weros (pronounced weh-do), and white trash.

Maybe (like me) you just think that dancing is gay and primitive.

ublinkwescore
05-05-2003, 09:57 PM
Of course them partnering me with one of the ugliest chicks in the class didn't help their case with me either.

Demon
05-06-2003, 03:56 PM
Originally posted by ublinkwescore
happy birthday - sorry, better late then never right?

Or was 5-5 your Bday?

If so, you were born on cinco de maio - that had to suck when you were in elementary school if you're living on the west coast, or the southwest - they make you dance around a stupid hat in school - even if you're not mexican (I'm only 1/4 Mexican - but I don't think the schools should be allowed to force you to dance if you don't want to).

I remember when I was in 5th grade, all the classes put on a dance routine for all the parents, and they all nailed theirs, and my class just bombed it - on purpose - it looked like a trainwreck.

Then we started a mini foodfight that managed to get some parents. One of them got some seriously hot salsa in their eye.

LOL.... yeah my birthday was 5-5... cinco de maio. But i was born in Poland and moved to the United States during elementary school so i never had to do any dances. I lived in Western NY since and to be honest, call me an idiot or whatever but i didn't even know cinco de maio was a holiday for the Spanish until like 8th grade. lol

ublinkwescore
05-06-2003, 04:24 PM
It's not a holiday for the spanish - it's a holiday memorializing the day that some poorly equipped mexican troops defeated the well equipped, battle hardened french troops during Mexico's fight for independence. (My British Aunt wasn't kidding when she said that she could kick France's @$$ by herself).

Sept. 16th is Mexico's independence day, and more celebrated in Mexico.

Cinco De Maio is just made bigger because it's about in the middle of the year, and it helps beer and hard alcohol sells.

Why turn a holiday in September (right before Haloween, ThanksGiving, and Christmas) into a big drinking holiday when you can do it in May - since Easter isn't a big drinking holiday - at least not like New Years, and Christmas and Halloween?

Demon
05-06-2003, 09:21 PM
Originally posted by ublinkwescore
Cinco De Maio is just made bigger because it's about in the middle of the year, and it helps beer and hard alcohol sells.

Amen to that!!