PDA

View Full Version : Jersey question (local help please)

northernbillfan
11-24-2008, 08:28 AM
I am looking for a new Bills jersey and since I like the play of Bryan Scott and his last name is the same as mine, I won't have to wrry about not being able to wear the jersey long after he is gone from the team.

I can't find his jersey anywhere online to purchase and bb.com wants $150 for a "personalized" jersey. Is it available anywhere in the Buffalo area? I would prefer a throwback jersey, but any style would work for me.

Any help appreciated. I can send the cash first if someone knows where to find one.

Thanks in advance.

THATHURMANATOR
11-24-2008, 08:37 AM
Don't get a Scott jersey man....

Go here and get a cheap knock off.

http://specialjersey.com/

northernbillfan
11-24-2008, 08:41 AM

http://specialjersey.com/Holy blow out prices man, but I have many other jerseys now, including many of the ones listed on that site. I wanted a Scott because of my last name.

Dr. Lecter
11-24-2008, 08:41 AM
I have not seen any around.

For the most part, the jerseys that one can purchase easily are of about ten or so players .

THATHURMANATOR
11-24-2008, 08:45 AM
Scott will be gone soon, don't waste your money personalizing a jersey.

You have Lynch and Poz Jersey's?

T-Long
11-24-2008, 08:47 AM
they don't make his jersey. If you want one with your name on it, get a personalized one on NFL.com. If you still want Scott's number, get a 43 with your name on the back

northernbillfan
11-24-2008, 08:52 AM
Scott will be gone soon, don't waste your money personalizing a jersey.

You have Lynch and Poz Jersey's?I have Lynch and I have a number 51 from Spikes. And I agree it's far too costly to personalize a jersey.

northernbillfan
11-24-2008, 08:53 AM
I have not seen any around.

For the most part, the jerseys that one can purchase easily are of about ten or so players .

they don't make his jersey. If you want one with your name on it, get a personalized one on NFL.com. If you still want Scott's number, get a 43 with your name on the backThat's too bad. I was hoping there would be one available locally.

The King
11-24-2008, 08:53 AM
Maybe you could get an Izel Reese one on clearance...:snicker:

THATHURMANATOR
11-24-2008, 08:56 AM
That's too bad. I was hoping there would be one available locally.
Even in Buffalo you generally only see jerseys for the most popular players.

tat2dmike77
11-24-2008, 09:12 AM
Wish this would of been up yesterday NFL.com was having 20% off all custome order jerseys. You can check and see if that sale is still on but i doubt it would be.

Pinkerton Security
11-24-2008, 09:23 AM

http://specialjersey.com/

holy crap! so cheap. Does anyone have one of these, and if so, are they close to being the real deal? I saw a few at the Browns game where the numbers on the back were like twice as large as they should be and it looked ridiculous.

RockStar36
11-24-2008, 10:01 AM
Wow, those are cheap jerseys. I have a feeling there is a good reason for that though.

THATHURMANATOR
11-24-2008, 10:07 AM
Yeah I got one of the 19 dollar Lynch Jerseys and it is what I wear to the games. The color around the numbers is a shade off but for 20 bucks who cares??? My brother got a Whitner throwback and it is perfect.