PDA

View Full Version : a 'wildcard' for buffalo

patmoran2006
11-24-2008, 11:12 AM
For the Bills, a real “wildcard” in the playoff scenarios could be the Seattle Seahawks. At 2-9, they obviously stink. However, they have played better since Hasselbeck got healthy (And Deon Branch) and they still have a lot of talent. While it seems they’ve folded in the towel this season, maybe they rally a little a little bit over the last month with their head coach retiring at season’s end.<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p></o:p>
<o:p> </o:p>
Its important because they do have two home games that could end up very important to the Bills. They still play <?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:smarttags" /><st1:place w:st="on">New England</st1:place> and the Jets at home. Maybe they upset one of them two teams; its never easy to go out to the West Coast and play. It would probably be especially helpful should they upset the Patriots in two weeks.<o:p></o:p>

madness
11-24-2008, 11:37 AM
Holy crap. I just realized that I'm huge Seahawk fan for the rest of the season.

FunTimes and gr8, I need some pointers on being a two team fan!

Mr. Miyagi
11-24-2008, 11:39 AM
Go Hawks Go!