PDA

View Full Version : I gotta say it...

DynaPaul
11-24-2008, 05:55 PM
Even though we crushed the Chiefs I am still not happy with this team after they dropped 4 straight. It's going to take more than a win over a crappy team to fire me back up again especially since our division standing still sucks. I think the rest of the games are must wins. Will be at the 49ers game this weekend cheering them on.

Mahdi
11-24-2008, 06:00 PM
Even though we crushed the Chiefs I am still not happy with this team after they dropped 4 straight. It's going to take more than a win over a crappy team to fire me back up again especially since our division standing still sucks. I think the rest of the games are must wins. Will be at the 49ers game this weekend cheering them on.
Until we win a division game I will remain guarded. Even if they beat the Niners they have to prove they can beat a winning team b4 I get my hopes back up.

Yasgur's Farm
11-24-2008, 06:43 PM
How about going 10 and 5 facing NE in the final game for the division championship... Loser is out of the playoffs... I'm fired up for that!!

Mitchy moo
11-24-2008, 06:53 PM
How about going 10 and 5 facing NE in the final game for the division championship... Loser is out of the playoffs... I'm fired up for that!!

:band:

HHURRICANE
11-24-2008, 07:54 PM

Yeah, okay. Do you know this is happening?

Pinkerton Security
11-24-2008, 09:34 PM

:duh:duh

Oaf
11-24-2008, 10:59 PM
So will Belicheat. :ill: But I see us losing at least once before then.

PECKERWOOD
11-25-2008, 03:57 AM
:band:

WTF is this nonsense, Skooby? You agreed with Draz's post and you DIDN'T THANK HIM!!! Unacceptable.