X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DynaPaul
    • Sep 2003

I gotta say it...

Even though we crushed the Chiefs I am still not happy with this team after they dropped 4 straight. It's going to take more than a win over a crappy team to fire me back up again especially since our division standing still sucks. I think the rest of the games are must wins. Will be at the 49ers game this weekend cheering them on.
  • Mahdi
    • Mar 2004

Re: I gotta say it...

Originally posted by DevilPaul
    Even though we crushed the Chiefs I am still not happy with this team after they dropped 4 straight. It's going to take more than a win over a crappy team to fire me back up again especially since our division standing still sucks. I think the rest of the games are must wins. Will be at the 49ers game this weekend cheering them on.
    Until we win a division game I will remain guarded. Even if they beat the Niners they have to prove they can beat a winning team b4 I get my hopes back up.

Comment

• Yasgur's Farm
      • Feb 2005

How about going 10 and 5 facing NE in the final game for the division championship... Loser is out of the playoffs... I'm fired up for that!!

Comment

• Mitchy moo
        Roways rooking ahread!
        • Sep 2005

Originally posted by draz54
        How about going 10 and 5 facing NE in the final game for the division championship... Loser is out of the playoffs... I'm fired up for that!!

Comment

• HHURRICANE
          • Mar 2005

Yeah, okay. Do you know this is happening?

Comment

• Pinkerton Security
            Pinkerton's son
            • Feb 2006

Originally posted by DevilPaul
            duh

Comment

• Oaf
              Do you read what you write?
              • Jun 2007

So will Belicheat. But I see us losing at least once before then.

Comment

• PECKERWOOD
                Defies all logic
                • Oct 2006

Originally posted by Skooby
                WTF is this nonsense, Skooby? You agreed with Draz's post and you DIDN'T THANK HIM!!! Unacceptable.

Comment

Working...
                X