PDA

View Full Version : Box seats remain for the SF / NE games, Open bar, climate controlled, Buffet....

Mitchy moo
11-24-2008, 06:33 PM
$300 a chair but man oh mighty these are good!!

The Buffalo Bills announced that a limited number of tickets are available in the M&T Bank Club for both the San Francisco game on November 30th and the New England game on December 28th.
The M&T Bank Club offers a fantastic view of the playing field in a setting that is perfect for informal business, entertaining clients, rewarding employees, or getting together with friends. Amenities in the club include a grand buffet, open bar, climate controlled environment in an enclosed viewing area, TV’s showing replays and all NFL games, plush theater style seating, private restrooms, in-seat beverage service and coat check.
The M&T Bank Club tickets make a great holiday gift and are available based on a first-come first-served basis. The cost for these tickets is $300 per person. For more information, please call 716.312.8621 or email ticketsales@bills.nfl.net (ticketsales@bills.nfl.net).

http://www.buffalobills.com/news/article-1/2009-new-season-ticket-holiday-promotion-announced/b2f717b6-f717-4b9e-a72f-8f2d5731d97d

JD
11-24-2008, 10:32 PM
hmmmmm :D

RockStar36
11-25-2008, 05:54 AM
Eh. For much less than that I can watch the game in HD on my big screen at home and not give Ralph more of my money.

Mitchy moo
11-25-2008, 06:01 AM
Eh. For much less than that I can watch the game in HD on my big screen at home and not give Ralph more of my money.

The team needs our support!!

RockStar36
11-25-2008, 06:10 AM
The team needs our support!!

They've had my support during this near decade long playoff drought. It's time for them to step up.

madness
11-25-2008, 07:49 AM
Since this Sunday is my first Bills game, the team needs to upgrade my tickets for free!

Typ0
11-25-2008, 07:52 AM
I'm sure I could eat & drink up a hundred bucks...so that's another two hundred I'd be paying to see the Bills play...

Patti120
11-25-2008, 08:14 AM
I know this question has been asked before but where do most of you guys tailgate? I think I saw Lot 1 before but can't remember.

I'm heading to Rochester for Thanksgiving and have tix's to the game on Sunday. Also, other than the pic's I've seen on here how can I identify you guys?

Thanks!

Typ0
11-25-2008, 08:19 AM
I know this question has been asked before but where do most of you guys tailgate? I think I saw Lot 1 before but can't remember.

I'm heading to Rochester for Thanksgiving and have tix's to the game on Sunday. Also, other than the pic's I've seen on here how can I identify you guys?

Thanks!

ours would be the really ugly looking crew...look for the really big guy with a dumb smile on his face and drooling.

Patti120
11-25-2008, 08:25 AM
[QUOTE=Typ0]ours would be the really ugly looking crew...look for the really big guy with a dumb smile on his face and drooling.[/QUOTE

LOL! But isn't that what most long time bills fans look like?

Pinkerton Security
11-25-2008, 08:32 AM
i agree with Rockstar, I wouldnt want to sit in a box that I paid 300 bucks for. It to me is the same thing as sitting in a bar or on my couch, as far as cheering goes.

BlackMetalNinja
11-25-2008, 08:41 AM

Thanks!They are in lot 1, right along the guardrail by the road that leads into that lot usually. Approximately half way down between the entrance to the road and the entrance to the lot itself. As for identifying them, Mikey or Phil are probably the easiest to spot, there are plenty of pictures of them in the BZ galleries.

Mitchy moo
11-25-2008, 07:21 PM
i agree with Rockstar, I wouldnt want to sit in a box that I paid 300 bucks for. It to me is the same thing as sitting in a bar or on my couch, as far as cheering goes.

Unles of course it's freezing rain and a 40 MPH, then it might seem like a good idea.

RockStar36
11-25-2008, 08:19 PM
Unles of course it's freezing rain and a 40 MPH, then it might seem like a good idea.

If that is the case I am no doubt watching the game in the comfort of my own home.

DMBcrew36
11-25-2008, 09:35 PM
The seats are mostly for business persons who want to take out clients, customers, suppliers, etc. They are seats that are marketed towards companies. That's why its so damn expensive. People aren't supposed to be buying the tickets for themselves, for the most part, they're supposed to be given the tickets through connections.

Personally I don't know if it would be much fun in there if you have a handful of people, especially women, who are more interested in socializing than watching the game. The atmosphere in there is certainly much more tame/weak, I'm sure. The only true benefit is staying dry/warm, having a bathroom, and unlimited food and drink.

Typ0
11-25-2008, 10:35 PM
The only true benefit is staying dry/warm, having a bathroom, and unlimited food and drink.

I'm sold! Just having the bathroom is huge.

Mitchy moo
11-30-2008, 07:24 AM
Anybody take advantage of this??

SABURZFAN
11-30-2008, 11:46 AM
has anybody been hornswoggled by this??

fixed