• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Pinkerton Security
    Pinkerton's son
    • Feb 2006

Dolphins wideout Camarillo out for season

Miami Dolphins wide receiver Greg Camarillo is out for the season with a knee injury.

Lookign way ahead to the Phins game, this will have an impact on their offense. He has been a big target for Pennington, and this is a big loss for them. Can only help us.

• Ebenezer
    Give me a minute...
    • Jul 2002

Re: Camarillo Out for the year

My kid will be disappointed...he just picked him up last week in his fantasy league.

For all the education and practice each of us undergoes, the achievment of mastery is ultimately the outcome of a personal quest for understanding.

Comment

• psubills62
      Legendary Zoner
      • Sep 2008

Dolphins WR Greg Camarillo out for the year

I didn't see this posted. From rotoworld.com:

"Dolphins coach Tony Sparano confirmed Monday that Greg Camarillo (knee) will miss the rest of the season.

Sparano didn't explain the extent, saying only "He's done. Somebody has to pick up the slack." The Fins will have a hard time replacing Camarillo, who's 14th in the NFL in catches with 55. Rookie Davone Bess is the best bet to start opposite Ted Ginn Jr. with Brandon London or Ernest Wilford possibly coming in when Miami goes three wide. This will hurt Chad Pennington."

This could really help us in our game against Miami. He was their leading receiver in terms of receptions and yards (55 rec's for 613 yards).
      "Misguided political correctness tethers our intellects."
      - Nicholas Cummings

Comment

• RockStar36
        Dude's Little Ignorant Crony
        • Sep 2004

Re: Dolphins WR Greg Camarillo out for the year

Already posted -- Merged

D & S Sports

Comment

• Mike13
          • Aug 2005

Torn ACL probably, you could tell from the way he was clutching his knee.

Davone Bess will most likely take his spot, he is more like Welker than Camarillio was.

Ginn has been stepping up his play but now Defenses have less to worry about.

It could also means that Ronnie and Ricky see more passes thrown their way, tehy are prey good recievers out of the backfield

Comment

• psubills62
            Legendary Zoner
            • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Mike13

Davone Bess will most likely take his spot, he is more like Welker than Camarillio was.

It could also means that Ronnie and Ricky see more passes thrown their way, tehy are prey good recievers out of the backfield
            Miami seems to be using their TE's a decent amount too, especially Fasano.
            "Misguided political correctness tethers our intellects."
            - Nicholas Cummings

Comment

• Mitchy moo
              Roways rooking ahread!
              • Sep 2005

Dolphins wideout Camarillo out for season

DAVIE — Miami Dolphins wide receiver Greg Camarillo will miss the rest of the season with a knee injury, coach Tony Sparano said today.

Camarillo left Miami’s 48-28 loss to New England in the second half Sunday and did not return. He underwent an MRI on Monday.
              “You don’t want to lose a player like that,” Sparano said. “He’s been really productive for us. To me, the guy’s been exactly what you’re looking for on your football team. I’m disappointed for him. I know how important it is for him.”

The tear in Camarillo’s knee ends his breakout year with the Dolphins. He leads the Dolphins with 55 receptions for 613 yards and two touchdowns after catching a total of eight passes in his first two NFL seasons.

“He’s a very, very consistent player,” said Casey Cramer, who has roomed with Camarillo for the past three games. “I just hope that he heals quickly and he gets back out as soon as he can. He’s a great guy.”

Camarillo did not think the injury was season-ending after Sunday’s game, his agent J.R. Rickert said.

Comment

• hydro
                • Oct 2005

Re: Dolphins wideout Camarillo out for season

There is a thread about this... in the correct forum...

News and info on the National Football League, Canadian Football League, XFL and any other professional league. No smack please.
                BERNIAC!

Comment

• Bling
                  • Jul 2004

I like Davone Bess in Madden as a slot guy, so hopefully it carries over.

Seriously though, I'm disappointed that Camarillo is out. I doubt Wilford will step up, but it'd be nice if he did.

Comment

• Mr. Miyagi
                    Lecter's Little Bitch

• Sep 2002

Ernest Wilford

Thank God we didn't sign him.

Comment

• RockStar36
                      Dude's Little Ignorant Crony
                      • Sep 2004

Thanks to whoever merged this again. People need to start opening their eyes before posting.

D & S Sports

Comment

• gr8slayer
                        • Feb 2005

Originally posted by Mike13

Either way, losing your leading WR never helps you.

Comment

• Mike13
                          • Aug 2005

Ernest Wilford

Thank God we didn't sign him.
                          the 6 million dollar mistake

Comment

Working...
                          X