• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • The King
    Without me it's just Awe so
    • Jun 2004

Sabres B's

for the 3rd time in three weeks.... Damn the Bruins have had a tough November schedule.
    I remember that one fateful day when Coach took me aside. I knew what was coming. "You don't have to tell me," I said. "I'm off the team, aren't I?"
    "Well," said Coach, "you never were really ON the team. You made that uniform you're wearing out of rags and towels, and your helmet is a toy space helmet.
    You show up at practice and then either steal the ball and make us chase you to get it back, or you try to tackle people at inappropriate times."
    It was all
    true what he was saying. And yet, I thought something is brewing inside the head of this Coach.
    He sees something in me, some kind of raw talent that he can
    mold. But that's when I felt the handcuffs go on.

• BlackMetalNinja
    I'm not Jewish, I'm just in it for the hats.
    • May 2005

Re: Sabres B's

Originally posted by MBBedard
    for the 3rd time in three weeks.... Damn the Bruins have had a tough November schedule.
    Hasn't seemed to faze them much thus far.

Comment

• TheGhostofJimKelly
      • May 2003

Hope the Sabres can keep it under seven goals against.

Comment

• The King
        • Jun 2004

I hope TTT plays for Boston.
        I remember that one fateful day when Coach took me aside. I knew what was coming. "You don't have to tell me," I said. "I'm off the team, aren't I?"
        "Well," said Coach, "you never were really ON the team. You made that uniform you're wearing out of rags and towels, and your helmet is a toy space helmet.
        You show up at practice and then either steal the ball and make us chase you to get it back, or you try to tackle people at inappropriate times."
        It was all
        true what he was saying. And yet, I thought something is brewing inside the head of this Coach.

Comment

• The King
          • Jun 2004

Holy Disclaimer TGOJK
          It was all

Comment

• RockStar36
            Dude's Little Ignorant Crony
            • Sep 2004

I hope Tim Thomas plays too. If he is as great as everyone says I want to see him in net.

The good news about this game is the true Sabres fans can enjoy this game while all the bandwagon loser fans sulk in the corner.

D & S Sports

Comment

• BlackMetalNinja
              • May 2005

Originally posted by RockStar36
              I hope Tim Thomas plays too. If he is as great as everyone says I want to see him in net.

The good news about this game is the true Sabres fans can enjoy this game while all the bandwagon loser fans sulk in the corner.
              I don't even know when they play! GO LOGO

Comment

• hydro
                • Oct 2005

I got a :oldskool:logo hoodie yesterday. I am now officially a real sabres fan!
                BERNIAC!

Comment

• BlackMetalNinja
                  • May 2005

Originally posted by hydrosmak
                  I got a :oldskool:logo hoodie yesterday. I am now officially a real sabres fan!
                  I'm wearing mine right now actually... but shh, I'm still a slug loving bandwagoner because I own stuff with the new logo too.

Comment

• RockStar36
                    • Sep 2004

I think my ratio is 4 to 2 in terms of new stuff to old. If that counts having old merchandise from before they switched to the goat head. And on that note, I still have goat head merch as well.

D & S Sports

Comment

• hydro
                      • Oct 2005

I think my ratio is 4 to 2 in terms of new stuff to old. If that counts having old merchandise from before they switched to the goat head. And on that note, I still have goat head merch as well.
                      The sabres really have a sap here. Maybe they should make a new logo for next year so you can buy up all that merchandise too!

On that note: this thread has officially been hi-jacked. Sorry Bedard
                      Last edited by hydro; 11-25-2008, 09:54 AM.
                      BERNIAC!

Comment

• BlackMetalNinja
                        • May 2005

I have a goat head jersey, this original logo hoodie, and 3 shirts, a jersey, plus a hat with the new logo on it. The reason for all the stuff with the new logo is directly tied to the fact that I have the money to spend on such things now, I didn't when I was younger.

Comment

• RockStar36
                          • Sep 2004

Originally posted by BlackMetalNinja
                          I have a goat head jersey, this original logo hoodie, and 3 shirts, a jersey, plus a hat with the new logo on it. The reason for all the stuff with the new logo is directly tied to the fact that I have the money to spend on such things now, I didn't when I was younger.
                          I have an original jersey from when I was like 10 yrs old, I have the red third jersey, and a new white one. I have a few shirts, one new, one old, a few goat. I have some old goathead hats that I never wear, 1 new logo, and 1 with the new "third" logo (the B with the sword through it).

D & S Sports

Comment

• RockStar36
                            • Sep 2004

Oh, and I'm sorry as well Bedard for the hijacking. Since you e-mailed me your phone number maybe I'll text you when the Sabres win on Wednesday.

D & S Sports

Comment

• BlackMetalNinja
                              • May 2005

Comment

Working...
                              X