• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • RockStar36
    Dude's Little Ignorant Crony
    • Sep 2004

BZ (my) Power Rankings - Week 12

1. New York Giants (2): The Giants finally jump up to their rightful spot. They kept rolling with yet another win, this time in Arizona. I bet it felt good for the G-Men to get another win in that stadium, although this one wasn’t as significant.
    2. Tennessee Titans (1): The Titans were due for a loss, and crashed down hard on Sunday. Every good team slips up once in a while, so I’m not going to drop Tennessee that much, unless it happens a few more times. I’m willing to bet a nice chunk of money they would beat the Jets if they play in the playoffs.
    3. New York Jets (5): The win against Tennessee was huge for the Jets. They are still a game up on New England, and control their own destiny in terms of taking the AFC East
    4. Pittsburgh Steelers (4): I don’t know what to make of the Steelers right now. They haven’t looked great at times, but they are still doing enough to win the games. We’ll learn a lot more about this team as the season moves along. They still have games against the Patriots, Cowboys, Ravens, and Titans remaining. Oh, and did I mention three of those games are on the road?

D & S Sports

• gr8slayer
    • Feb 2005

Re: BZ (my) Power Rankings - Week 12

Freaking awesome job.

Comment

• RockStar36
      Dude's Little Ignorant Crony
      • Sep 2004

Thank you sir

D & S Sports

Comment

• CuseJetsFan83
        Closet Bills Fan
        • Nov 2004

yeah cassell is killing me in fantasy football........ and to make things worse i even had pennington on the bench while starting rivers..... blah

j-e-t-s
        jets jets jets (insert suck for those who aren't gangreen fans)

Comment

• CuseJetsFan83
          Closet Bills Fan
          • Nov 2004

View the 2024 NFL power index on ESPN. The FPI is the best predictor of a team's performance going forward for the rest of the season.

j-e-t-s
          jets jets jets (insert suck for those who aren't gangreen fans)

Comment

• SABURZFAN
            short bus extraordinaire
            • Jul 2002

i like the Skins over the Bears and Panthers. other than that, it looks good.
            Originally posted by yordad
            Christ, you are the queerest person in the history of Bills fanhood. I swear to god I would stomp you.

Comment

Working...
            X