PDA

View Full Version : Zone Exclusive: Kevin Shenoy

northernbillfan
11-26-2008, 10:30 AM
Here is this week's installment of 'One Fan's View'

After reading this you may want to cancel your Visa card.

The good news, “The Bills won.” The bad news, “The Bills won.” Yeah, the Bills put up 54 points on a weakened, rebuilding Chiefs team. It feels good to win when you went a month without one. But there were a lot of things that still made me skeptical that the Bills could beat a good team. They wouldn’t have succeeded if they played a “playoff-like” team, i.e. an AFC East team. Also it kind of stinks if this game saves Dick Jauron’s job. While he didn’t make his prototypical, uber-conservative play calling, you’d be an idiot to think he’s learned and ready to move forward.

Full article (http://www.billszone.com/mtlog/archives/2008/11/26/one_fans_view_good_news_bad_news.php)

northernbillfan
11-26-2008, 10:31 AM
I hate that Visa commercial BTW. "Perhaps one teams fans wished a little harder?" Give me a frikkin break. Bills fans have been wishing harder than any other team's fans in the entire league, perhaps in ALL of sports.

Forward_Lateral
11-26-2008, 10:35 AM
I didn't watch the game, but how could Jauron be considered conservative this game? They went for it on 4th down, 4 times. They racked up 444 yards of total offense, and 54 points. They continued to go for the throat offensively, even when they were up by multiple scores.

If anything, Jauron was anti-conservative vs KC.