:monkeyp:Pats
Bretts:negrep:

hells to the yeah.

BillsWin
11-26-2008, 04:17 PM
Anyone else hate the no goods?

Jan Reimers
11-26-2008, 04:21 PM
I hate all three more than a double root canal, a hip replacement, and my wife's watery Thanksgivivg gravy.

gr8slayer
11-26-2008, 04:40 PM
Yeah, I'm not fond of any of them either.

tat2dmike77
11-26-2008, 05:13 PM
It's obvious i hate the Lolphins and the Patsies the Jets i didn't mind so much. I don't like them though.

But until this past summer i didn't mind Favre. Then ESPN decided to turn into the Favre channel and has yet to stop. Every day it's something and i no longer watch sportscenter or NFL live because apparentlly there is only Brett Favre, The Dallas Cowboys and the Pats in the league. I can't stand Favre now i wish he would go away. It's not jealousy it's the fact i can't turn on ESPN without hearing some sort of Favre news. It's as bad as the Tom Brady saga during the past super bowl bye weeks. It's old and annoying.

im4bflo
11-26-2008, 10:13 PM
They all deserve a thorough whuppin' !
GO BILLS!

SeatownBillsFan21
11-27-2008, 12:42 AM
It's obvious i hate the Lolphins and the Patsies the Jets i didn't mind so much. I don't like them though.

But until this past summer i didn't mind Favre. Then ESPN decided to turn into the Favre channel and has yet to stop. Every day it's something and i no longer watch sportscenter or NFL live because apparentlly there is only Brett Favre, The Dallas Cowboys and the Pats in the league. I can't stand Favre now i wish he would go away. It's not jealousy it's the fact i can't turn on ESPN without hearing some sort of Favre news. It's as bad as the Tom Brady saga during the past super bowl bye weeks. It's old and annoying.
couldnt agree more except now it more Dallas than anything i hate NFL Live tre wingo and the whole dam crew