PDA

View Full Version : Our DE's have a total of ? Sacks??

Mitchy moo
11-26-2008, 11:09 AM
Take a wild stab....

BillsWin
11-26-2008, 11:10 AM
oooo ooooo!!!!! um 4?

trapezeus
11-26-2008, 11:11 AM
sacks of QBs - 5
Sacks of ***** - infinite.

Mitchy moo
11-26-2008, 11:21 AM
sacks of QBs - 5
Sacks of ***** - infinite.

Bingo, we suck on the DE side of the ball. If our team expects to make the playoffs with that type of production, they are insane.

xXSpIkes5IXx
11-26-2008, 12:36 PM
I know Copeland Bryan has one....

Jan Reimers
11-26-2008, 12:56 PM
Bingo, we suck on the DE side of the ball. If our team expects to make the playoffs with that type of production, they are insane.
Our lack of any semblance of a pass rush is our biggest weakness, by far, on defense. Watch the Giants pressure the QB, and compare them to us, and it's plain to see how they're the SB Champions, and we're not even close.

DMBcrew36
11-26-2008, 01:04 PM
Three words that I think sum up the problem(s) with our defensive lineman:

1. Overpaid
2. Undersized
3. White

bigbub2352
11-26-2008, 01:29 PM
Terrible Scheme and overpaid whiteboys equal no pass rush

blackonyx89
11-26-2008, 01:41 PM

1. Overpaid
2. Undersized
3. White

1. Yes!
2. Yes!
3. Yes!

Sounds about right!

Jan Reimers
11-26-2008, 01:43 PM
There are a number of talented white DEs in the league. The problem is, none of them plays for us.

blackonyx89
11-26-2008, 02:10 PM
There are a number of talented white DEs in the league. The problem is, none of them plays for us.

I've been saying that for a couple years now.

Ingtar33
11-26-2008, 02:14 PM
well schobel was pretty good... except last year. i hope he's not past his prime

Nighthawk
11-26-2008, 02:41 PM
The worst DE's in the league. Please get rid of these guys at the end of the year!

RockStar36
11-26-2008, 02:54 PM
Based on what I've seen this year I don't think our DE's have any sacks.

yordad
11-26-2008, 02:58 PM
There are a number of talented white DEs in the league.Who?

ParanoidAndroid
11-26-2008, 03:16 PM
Jared Allen, Kyle Van Denbosh, Aaron Kampman....that's about it.

yordad
11-26-2008, 03:20 PM
Jared Allen, Kyle Van Denbosh, Aaron Kampman....that's about it.Jared Allen is white? I always pictured a black guy on that one.

RockStar36
11-26-2008, 03:22 PM
Jared Allen is white? I always pictured a black guy on that one.

Have you seen him play?

Nevermind. Stupid question on my part.

yordad
11-26-2008, 03:26 PM
Have you seen him play?

Nevermind. Stupid question on my part.Well, I've seen the Viks play, but it isn't like I was taking notes on what color Allen is. I mean, he is wearing a helmet, and it isn't like they are all interviewing him on sportscenter every day.

But admittedly, I don't watch every game. And I don't even watch all too much football outside of the Bills.

I mean does everyone know the color of every player they have seen play?

Why was that a stupid question?

yordad
11-26-2008, 03:29 PM
Rockstar, without looking, what color is Chris Ellis? And, how do you know?

PECKERWOOD
11-26-2008, 04:50 PM

1. Overpaid :check:
2. Undersized :check:
3. White

What does skin color have to do with anything? Are you telling me that Jared Allen, Kyle Vanden Bosch and Aaron Kampman aren't good DE's? Schobel is all of the above but he is decent when healthy.

streetkings01
11-26-2008, 05:51 PM
What does skin color have to do with anything? Are you telling me that Jared Allen, Kyle Vanden Bosch and Aaron Kampman aren't good DE's? Schobel is all of the above but he is decent when healthy.Not to sound racist but.....finding a great white DE is as common as finding a great black QB!

PECKERWOOD
11-26-2008, 06:10 PM
Not to sound racist but.....finding a great white DE is as common as finding a great black QB!

McNair, Moon, McNabb and Cunningham off the top of my head.

Mitchy moo
11-26-2008, 06:41 PM
Black, white, blue, we suck at DE.

PECKERWOOD
11-26-2008, 06:43 PM
Oh yeah, Joe Montana had a black great great great grandma on his mama's side of the family.

gr8slayer
11-26-2008, 11:00 PM
Rockstar, without looking, what color is Chris Ellis? And, how do you know?
He's Obama black.

gr8slayer
11-26-2008, 11:00 PM
Not to sound racist but.....finding a great white DE is as common as finding a great black QB!
Since this has turned into yet another pointless race war:

Finding a black football player with an I.Q. greater than that of a field mouse is just as rare.

gr8slayer
11-26-2008, 11:04 PM
Well, I've seen the Viks play, but it isn't like I was taking notes on what color Allen is. I mean, he is wearing a helmet, and it isn't like they are all interviewing him on sportscenter every day.

But admittedly, I don't watch every game. And I don't even watch all too much football outside of the Bills.

I mean does everyone know the color of every player they have seen play?

Why was that a stupid question?
Are you being sarcastic or did you seriously not know that the sack champion in 2007 was white?

raphael120
11-26-2008, 11:07 PM
I can tell you one thing, it seems like our team plays like it has no sack. And I'm not talking about the football stat.

Mitchell55
11-27-2008, 01:08 AM
What does skin color have to do with anything? Are you telling me that Jared Allen, Kyle Vanden Bosch and Aaron Kampman aren't good DE's? Schobel is all of the above but he is decent when healthy.

Justin Smith, I think Aaron smith from Pitsburgh, Chris Long, Patrick Kerney.

DMBcrew36
11-27-2008, 08:38 AM

More great DE's are black.

PECKERWOOD
11-27-2008, 09:57 AM

DE is one of those positions where there are good white and black players.. If you want to argue RB and WR then you have a valid point.

Mad Bomber
11-27-2008, 09:58 AM
Jared Allen is white? I always pictured a black guy on that one.
http://www.delawareonline.com/blogs/uploaded_images/JaredAllen-705268.jpg

SABURZFAN
11-27-2008, 10:23 AM
http://www.delawareonline.com/blogs/uploaded_images/JaredAllen-705268.jpg

ANOTHER clueless day in the world of yordad. :rolleyes:

PECKERWOOD
11-27-2008, 10:24 AM
Allen and Kampman are two of the best DE's in the NFL and it's showed up in the sack totals each year. Name me a white RB other than Justin Fargas, though?

gr8slayer
11-27-2008, 10:41 AM
If only they were smart enough to play QB at a HOF level.

Mitchy moo
11-27-2008, 10:51 AM
Back on topic...............

DMBcrew36
11-27-2008, 11:41 AM
Defensive-end sack leaders thus far this season:

1. John Abraham, ATL, black
2. Justin Tuck, NYG, black
3. Julius Peppers, CAR, black
4. Jared Allen, MIN, white
4. Darren Howard, PHI, black
4. Mario Williams, HOU, black
5. Aaron Kampman, GB, white
6. Trent Cole, PHI, black
6. Shaun Ellis, NYJ, black
6. Dwight Freeney, IND, black
6. Richard Seymour, NE, black
7. Mathias Kiwanuka, NYG, black
7. Robert Mathis, IND, black
8. Dewayne White, DET, black
9. Gaines Adams, TB, black
9. Bertrand Berry, ARI, black
9. Kalimba Edwards, OAK, black
9. Patrick Kerney, SEA, white
9. Juqua Parker, PHI, black
10. James Hall, STL, black
10. Charles Johnson, CAR, black
10. Leonard Little, STL, black
10. Adewale Ogunleye, CHI, black
10. Trevor Pryce, BAL, black
10. Greg White, TB, black

22 out of the top 25 sack leading defensive-ends are black.

I don't care what anyone says. I don't see any Bills on that list and I wouldn't even if Schobel were healthy all season. We need to get some real defensive ends in here and stop filling the position with these mediochre whiteboys.

Mitchell55
11-27-2008, 12:15 PM
Allen and Kampman are two of the best DE's in the NFL and it's showed up in the sack totals each year. Name me a white RB other than Justin Fargas, though?

Only Peyton Hillis ans Leonard. They dont fully play as RB but they get some handoffs.

HHURRICANE
11-27-2008, 01:49 PM

I guess my "drafting a DE is a top priority" thread in April doesn't look so ridiculous now.

Told you so.

Mitchy moo
11-27-2008, 02:04 PM
I guess my "drafting a DE is a top priority" thread in April doesn't look so ridiculous now.

Told you so.

You didn't tell me anything, I wanted a DE & you know which one. I posted it up early / often and few agreed with me. I got crucified for calling for JP's head with a few others as well. I am not looking for any credit on the matter, I just want less heat when things look like they are not working out and I call it out.

Our current crop of DE's all need to get nuked and we need to start over, nothing personal.

TacklingDummy
11-27-2008, 02:18 PM

I don't care what anyone says. I don't see any Bills on that list and I wouldn't even if Schobel were healthy all season. We need to get some real defensive ends in here and stop filling the position with these mediochre whiteboys.

Can you breakdown the Top 25 QB's, RB's, and WR's also? Thanks

PECKERWOOD
11-27-2008, 03:06 PM
DMBcrew36
So what are you trying to say? Black people are better athletes and white people have a larger intellectual capacity because we have all the QB's? To top it off, white people aren't good at positions like DE because we aren't as good of athletes as the black man? I don't understand the meaning of the race wars, this is pointless. You just opened up a can of worms that you probably didn't want to open. I've heard many ******ed explanations as to why black people have more players at skill positions, such as DB, WR and RB, and why QB's are mostly white. It varies from black people having an extra calf muscle to white people having an extra shoulder muscle. Oh, I've also heard that black people make better athletes than the white man due to slave handler's genetically breeding blacks for the best possible workhorse. I don't know, it's all pretty stupid to me. Statistically speaking there has to be some positions that are dominated more by a certain race just because it's a numbers game.

gr8slayer
11-27-2008, 03:07 PM
DMBcrew36
So what are you trying to say? Black people are better athletes and white people have a larger intellectual capacity because we have all the QB's? I don't understand the meaning of the race wars, this is pointless. You just opened up a can of worms that you probably didn't want to open. I've heard many ******ed explanations as to why black people have more players at skill positions, such as DB, WR and RB, and why QB's are mostly white. It varies from black people having an extra calf muscle to white people having an extra shoulder muscle. I don't know, it's all pretty stupid. Statistically there has to be some positions that are dominated more by a certain color just because it's a numbers game.
One stat that Black players will always dominate is number of days spent in jail. No one can touch that statistic.

yordad
11-27-2008, 04:39 PM
Oh, I've also heard that black people make better athletes than the white man due to slave handler's genetically breeding blacks for the best possible workhorse. I don't know, it's all pretty stupid to me. Statistically speaking there has to be some positions that are dominated more by a certain race just because it's a numbers game.Actually, statistically speaking, every position should be dominated by white people, considering most Americans are white. There is clearly more blacks then whites in the NFL. So, why? It is not random coincidence. There are two plausible reasons: genetics and environment.

Football isn't like basketball. It isn't predominately played in the inner cities. It is America's game. Nearly every high school across the nation has a football team whether it is rural Texas, or Harlem. If fact, communities that are predominately white offer more opportunities for football players then communities that are predominately black. I don't think it is a stretch to say that on average white neighborhoods are richer. Football takes equipment, training, and coaching. All things more readily available in richer, "whiter" areas. I mean does Jamaica Queens even have a midget football league?

So, at a glance, with money, training, coaching, and opportunities all working against the black man, how the heck did a very un-proportionate number work their way into the NFL? Is it because they work harder? If that was the case, wouldn't an equally un-proportionate number work as scientist, doctors, dentist, etc. And, an equally un-proportionate number would be unemployed. Well, facts are, the reverse is true.

It seems they have to be un-proportionately physically gifted. What is one good reason the black male in America would be un-proportionately physically gifted?

Slavery.

This isn't meant to offend. I mean, think about it, it is pretty much common sense. Not to mention, none of you know what color I am, so I don't want to hear it. But, clearly for several generations, weaker black males in America died young, and were not allowed or unable to mate. While the stronger, physically gifted males probably had something of a harem while their heartless owners literally mated them. If this practice was wide spread enough, for long enough, clearly a un-proportionately physically gifted population of black males is gonna happen, and likely has.

On the flip side, does anyone think those heartless slave owners were mating their slaves for their brain capacity? I doubt it. I don't think they were necessarily breeding them to be dumb either. I don't think black males are un-proportionately negatively represented by positions and jobs that demand a higher mental capacity due to breeding. I think much of that can be chalk up to the environment factors I pointed out earlier. And, due to the fact whites have un-proportionately better training, teaching, equipment, and experience, they have managed to hold down the QB position. Well, that and it is always the coach's daughter's boyfriend, or something, that gets the job. I no doubt feel politics go into who the starting QB is in many highschools across the nation.

"Well, Jimmy's dad was QB here 19 years ago, and Tyrone is fast. So, Jimmy is the QB, and Tyrone is the WR."

Get it? :up:

PECKERWOOD
11-27-2008, 05:02 PM
Actually, statistically speaking, every position should be dominated by white people, considering most Americans are white. There is clearly more blacks then whites in the NFL. So, why? It is not random coincidence. There are two plausible reasons: genetics and environment.

Football isn't like basketball. It isn't predominately played in the inner cities. It is America's game. Nearly every high school across the nation has a football team whether it is rural Texas, or Harlem. If fact, communities that are predominately white offer more opportunities for football players then communities that are predominately black. I don't think it is a stretch to say that on average white neighborhood are richer. Football takes equipment, training, and coaching. All things more readily available in richer, "whiter" areas. I mean does Jamaica Queens even have a midget football league?

So, at a glance, with money, training, coaching, and opportunities all working against the black man, how the heck did a very un-proportionate number work their way into the NFL? Is it because they work harder? If that was the case, wouldn't an equally un-proportionate number work as scientist, doctors, dentist, etc. And, an equally un-proportionate number would be unemployed. Well, facts are, the reverse is true.

It seems they have to be un-proportionately physically gifted. What is one good reason the black male in America would be un-proportionately physically gifted?

Slavery.

This isn't meant to offend. I mean, think about it, it is pretty much common sense. Not to mention, none of you know what color I am, so I don't want to hear it. But, clearly for several generations, weaker black males in America died young, and were not allowed or unable to mate. While the stronger, physically gifted males probably had something of a harem while their heartless owners literally mated them. If this practice was wide spread enough, for long enough, clearly a un-proportionately physically gifted population of black males is gonna happen, and likely has.

On the flip side, does anyone think those heartless slave owners were mating their slaves for their brain capacity? I doubt it. I don't think they were necessarily breeding them to be dumb either. I don't think black males are un-proportionately negatively represented by positions and jobs that demand a higher mental capacity due to breeding. I think much of that can be chalk up to the environment factors I pointed out earlier. And, due to the fact whites have un-proportionately better training, teaching, equipment, and experience, they have managed to hold down the QB position. Well, that and it is always the coach's daughter's boyfriend, or something, that gets the job. I no doubt feel politics go into who the starting QB is in many highschools across the nation.

"Well, Jimmy's dad was QB here 19 years ago, and Tyrone is fast. So, Jimmy is the QB, and Tyrone is the WR."

Get it? :up:

Not to mention, none of you know what color I am, so I don't want to hear it.

I'm just going to safely assume that you aren't black.

BTW, it has nothing to do with slave breeding it's just God given genetics. Why are asians naturally short? I'm not sure why QB's are mostly white but there is a good chance that it is God given physical genetics in that case as well. I don't think it's because of the breeding of slaves. I'm pretty sure that there were more blacks who WEREN'T bred than those who were bred. I know slave breeding was a thriving business way back when but still more blacks were born naturally rather than through slave breeding, the number has to be disproportionately lopsided to suit my case. Anybody care to look up the statistics?

I do "get it," I understand that you're misinformed.

Lastly, I think the reason why sports are dominated mostly by blacks is because sports are typically there only way out of their rough upbringing. Whites typically have more cash to play with and they don't rely on sports to guarantee a scholarship to school. If you grew up fatherless and raised by your single mother who is holding down 2-3 jobs to support the family and can still barely make ends meet, you start looking towards other means to get to college.

I get it, clearly. :up:

yordad
11-27-2008, 05:19 PM
BTW, it has nothing to do with slave breeding it's just God given genetics. Why are asians naturally short? I'm not sure why QB's are mostly white but there is a good chance that it is God given physical genetics in that case as well. I don't think it's because of the breeding of slaves. I'm pretty sure that there were more blacks who WEREN'T bred than those who were bred. I know breeding slaves was a thriving business way back when but still more blacks were born naturally rather than through slave breeding, the number has to be disproportionately lopsided to suit my case. Anybody care to look up the statistics?I'm not sure there is a statistic on that, but for arguments sake, how high does the percentage have to be, and for how long, until it has an effect? And, actually, you could be right. Maybe due to the fact that Africa is a fairly harsh environment and has fairly low food and nutrition, blacks over thousands of generations because progressively stronger, faster then they whites would have in more hospitable places. Now that American black males get the nutrition to go with their hardier genetics they have the ability to dominate sports and positions based on speed, strength, and explosiveness.

I think it is clear some physical trades are effected by region. I mean, why are blacks black? Isn't much of Africa hot? Doesn't the equator run through the widest part? Could black skin, over 100,000 years, have been mated in do to natural selection? I mean, don't Irish people (cold climate) burn a lot easier then black people?

Or maybe it is a combination of the two. NTM, I did say "and were not allowed or unable to mate." slaves didn't even have to be "mated" to effect this. Straight up natural selection would obviously be amplified giving the hardships a slave would have to endure. The weak would die young.

yordad
11-27-2008, 05:36 PM
I see you edited, and added more...

Lastly, I think the reason why sports are dominated mostly by blacks is because sports are typically there only way out of their rough upbringing. Whites typically have more cash to play with and they don't rely on sports to guarantee a scholarship to school. If you grew up fatherless and raised by your single mother who is holding down 2-3 jobs to support the family and can still barely make ends meet, you start looking towards other means to get to college.

I get it, clearly. :up:This could enter into it. Your point on poverty is a good one. If you want you could find out how many poor people are white, and how many poor people are black. Then find out how many NFL players are white and how many are black. Then divid the number of poor white people byt eh number of poor black people. Then divid the number of white players by the number of black players, and see what ya come up with.

In 2006 there was approximately 10 million poor black people in the US. There was also approximately 23 million poor white people. So, if it is money, approximately 1/3 of the NFL should be black. Right?

That also could, and probably does factor in. But, I don't know many white people who had the talent to be NFL Running backs, but choose to be dentist instead.

PECKERWOOD
11-27-2008, 05:39 PM
The weak die young in every race, not just African American's. They're not some half-breed like the Orc's from Lord of the Rings bred by the great Saurumon.

I think it is clear some physical trades are effected by region. I mean, why are blacks black? Isn't much of Africa hot? Doesn't the equator run through the widest part? Could black skin, over 100,000 years, have been mated in do to natural selection? I mean, don't Irish people (cold climate) burn a lot easier then black people?

Are you trying to say that black people play better in the heat and white people play better in colder environments? :rofl:

Like I said before, why are asians naturally short? It doesn't mean they're necessarily inferior to other races, it just means that they built slightly differently. Each race has it's strong and it's weak, it's short and it's tall, it's intelligent and it's dumb.

I just don't think the reason why blacks make up most of the sports world is because of slave breeding, I think that's totally wrong, completely wrong.

Mitchy moo
11-27-2008, 06:03 PM
The weak die young in every race, not just African American's. They're not some half-breed like the Orc's from Lord of the Rings bred by the great Saurumon.

Are you trying to say that black people play better in the heat and white people play better in colder environments? :rofl:

Like I said before, why are asians naturally short? It doesn't mean they're necessarily inferior to other races, it just means that they built slightly differently. Each race has it's strong and it's weak, it's short and it's tall, it's intelligent and it's dumb.

I just don't think the reason why blacks make up most of the sports world is because of slave breeding, I think that's totally wrong, completely wrong.

The Bills DE's play horrible in any weather & any color.

yordad
11-27-2008, 06:08 PM
The weak die young in every race, not just African American's.
I know. But, the harsher the environment the more prominent it would be, one would think. Slavery is a pretty harsh environment, as is Africa.

streetkings01
11-27-2008, 06:12 PM
Allen and Kampman are two of the best DE's in the NFL and it's showed up in the sack totals each year. Name me a white RB other than Justin Fargas, though?I wouldn't consider Justin Fargas white......his father is Huggy Bear aka Antonio Fargas!

http://jameshannon.com/ChillerTheatre/images/Chiller2001-jameshuggybear3.jpg

PECKERWOOD
11-27-2008, 06:12 PM
I know. But, the harsher the environment the more prominent it would be, one would think. Slavery is a pretty harsh environment, as is Africa.

In that case the jews must be like super heroes.

PECKERWOOD
11-27-2008, 06:14 PM
I wouldn't consider Justin Fargas white......his father is Huggy Bear aka Antonio Fargas!

http://jameshannon.com/ChillerTheatre/images/Chiller2001-jameshuggybear3.jpg

Is he mixed? He should count for both sides then! :up:

yordad
11-27-2008, 06:22 PM
In that case the jews must be like super heroes.How many Jews were born in a concentration camp, lived there lives there, then had children there?

Not to mention, I don't think it was a matter of the big strong ones survived the gas chambers, while the weaker ones didn't.

If anything, it would be a matter of the richer, smarter ones, with more resources being the ones to survive.

Not really the same thing. Actually, no where near the same thing. Slavery lasted generations. Actual slave work was performed. Captive slave owners wanted their slaves to survive. Whereas the Jew's captives wanted them all to die.

Mitchy moo
11-27-2008, 06:25 PM
How many Jews were born in a concentration camp, lived there lives there, then had children there?

Not to mention, I don't think it was a matter of the big strong ones survived the gas chambers, while the weaker ones didn't.

If anything, it would be a matter of the richer, smarter ones, with more resources being the ones to survive.

Not really the same thing. Actually, no where near the same thing. Slavery lasted generations. Actual slave work was performed. Captive slave owners wanted their slaves to survive. Whereas the Jew's captives wanted them all to die.

According to those Illinois Nazi's, the Jews have us all in a concentration camp now.

P.S. I hate Illinois Nazi's.

yordad
11-27-2008, 06:25 PM
Allen and Kampman are two of the best DE's in the NFL and it's showed up in the sack totals each year. Allen had 7.5 sacks the year before last.

PECKERWOOD
11-27-2008, 06:32 PM
How many Jews were born in a concentration camp, lived there lives there, then had children there?

The Romans used to feed the Christians to LIONS, they were the Romans slaves for hundreds of years before Constantine accepted Christianity as his religion, freeing the Christians of persecution. Do you honestly think that black people were the first slaves? Slavery isn't a new concept, it happened long before it's occurrence in our country. Ever watch Braveheart? Who do you think was the British man's slave before the black man? The Irish and Scottish were slaves for quite some time and they had quite the history of it. Much of what is now modern day Europe was put into slavery by the Roman's, these people were called the Goth's and hundred of thousands of them were forced into slavery and 10x that number were slaughtered.

Mitchy moo
11-27-2008, 06:35 PM
Slavery isn't a new concept,.

They just pick different names for slavery at different times, they call it a mortgage today.

gr8slayer
11-27-2008, 06:36 PM
They just pick different names for slavery at different times, they call it a marriage today.
Fixed.

Mitchy moo
11-27-2008, 06:38 PM
Fixed.

:rockon: Yeah, that too.

DMBcrew36
11-27-2008, 07:05 PM
DMBcrew36
So what are you trying to say? Black people are better athletes and white people have a larger intellectual capacity because we have all the QB's? To top it off, white people aren't good at positions like DE because we aren't as good of athletes as the black man? I don't understand the meaning of the race wars, this is pointless. You just opened up a can of worms that you probably didn't want to open. I've heard many ******ed explanations as to why black people have more players at skill positions, such as DB, WR and RB, and why QB's are mostly white. It varies from black people having an extra calf muscle to white people having an extra shoulder muscle. Oh, I've also heard that black people make better athletes than the white man due to slave handler's genetically breeding blacks for the best possible workhorse. I don't know, it's all pretty stupid to me. Statistically speaking there has to be some positions that are dominated more by a certain race just because it's a numbers game.

I'm not trying to explain why it is that way. I'm just saying that it is the way it is. There are more black than white pro-bowl caliber defensive-ends.

I'm saying, the Bills should stop gambling on these undersized whiteboys to turn out and get it done because odds are, they CAN'T - not like their black counterparts. Statistics and history shows that we'll get better production out of high prospect black defensive-ends.

I'm white, by the way.

yordad
11-27-2008, 07:06 PM
The Romans used to feed the Christians to LIONS, they were the Romans slaves for hundreds of years before Constantine accepted Christianity as his religion, freeing the Christians of persecution. Do you honestly think that black people were the first slaves? Slavery isn't a new concept, it happened long before it's occurrence in our country. Ever watch Braveheart? Who do you think was the British man's slave before the black man? The Irish and Scottish were slaves for quite some time and they had quite the history of it. Much of what is now modern day Europe was put into slavery by the Roman's, these people were called the Goth's and hundred of thousands of them were forced into slavery and 10x that number were slaughtered.Look, the harder working Early American black men lived longer. The week died very young. Were talking physical labor. How many generations need to happen before it has an effect? Or, are you saying it would never have an effect no matter how many generations?

PECKERWOOD
11-27-2008, 07:25 PM
Look, the harder working Early American black men lived longer. The week died very young. Were talking physical labor. How many generations need to happen before it has an effect? Or, are you saying it would never have an effect no matter how many generations?

Let me make this very clear, I think that the reason why black people pre-dominantly make up most of the sports world is because of several reasons. Ofcourse these guys in the pro's are GREAT athletes but I think that it stems from a much deeper social issue. Many of these athletes started off as young boys without a father and had a rough life with almost no way out. Coaches to these young men became like substitute fathers, this is where they got that pat on the back and the "good job, son!!" compliments that they deeply wished they had gotten from their own fathers. Who didn't want to be told that they were doing a great job by a father figure as a child? Gr8slayer pointed it out earlier in this thread that there are way more blacks in jail than whites, maybe this has something to do with it? If your father is incarcerated, who do you look to as a father figure? Your coach becomes like a father, your teammates become like brothers and your team becomes like a family. Larry Johnson is a PRIME example of this, he was adopted by his coach as an adolescent. I think I pretty much defeated your slave breeding idealogy and darwinistic theory. Why do you refuse to recognize the other races that were forced into slavery, in some cases longer periods of time and more harsher the conditions? The Goths, Celtics, Jews and Christians WERE ALL SLAVES FOR AN EXTENDED PERIOD OF TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm sure there are other examples of this but none that I'm aware of off the top of my head! Sure, genetics play a factor into some of this but NOWHERE near as great of a factor as you are making it out to be. Slave breeding is NOT why black people are thriving in sports.

PECKERWOOD
11-27-2008, 07:29 PM
BTW, we do need a DE next year and all my favorite prospects are BLACK!! If you included Chris Long into this year's draft, then I maybe singing a different tune, though, ya dig?

DMBcrew36
11-27-2008, 07:59 PM
Let me make this very clear, I think that the reason why black people pre-dominantly make up most of the sports world is because of several reasons. Ofcourse these guys in the pro's are GREAT athletes but I think that it stems from a much deeper social issue. Many of these athletes started off as young boys without a father and had a rough life with almost no way out. Coaches to these young men became like substitute fathers, this is where they got that pat on the back and the "good job, son!!" compliments that they deeply wished they had gotten from their own fathers. Who didn't want to be told that they were doing a great job by a father figure as a child? Gr8slayer pointed it out earlier in this thread that there are way more blacks in jail than whites, maybe this has something to do with it? If your father is incarcerated, who do you look to as a father figure? Your coach becomes like a father, your teammates become like brothers and your team becomes like a family. Larry Johnson is a PRIME example of this, he was adopted by his coach as an adolescent. I think I pretty much defeated your slave breeding idealogy and darwinistic theory. Why do you refuse to recognize the other races that were forced into slavery, in some cases longer periods of time and more harsher the conditions? The Goths, Celtics, Jews and Christians WERE ALL SLAVES FOR AN EXTENDED PERIOD OF TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm sure there are other examples of this but none that I'm aware of off the top of my head! Sure, genetics play a factor into some of this but NOWHERE near as great of a factor as you are making it out to be. Slave breeding is NOT why black people are thriving in sports.

While I think sports are an outlet and an alternative for young people from broken homes and bad neighborhoods - many of whom are blacks - that doesn't explain why some blacks are such physical specimen. I personally know a few black guys who are absolute freaks of nature physically with the way they are built. They either don't work out or don't really workout much. They don't eat properly at all. They were just born that way! They have the frame and base by which if they worked out seriously, they would be absolutely huge.

Yes, you're going to have white men like Arnold Schwartznegger who are genetically bigger and more athletic than most people, but it is not as frequent as with black men. I don't know why that is. I won't speculate.

But I stand by my original comments. We need to get defensive-ends that can dominate. More black than white defensive ends are beasts.

yordad
11-28-2008, 06:07 AM
Let me make this very clear, I think that the reason why black people pre-dominantly make up most of the sports world is because of several reasons. Ofcourse these guys in the pro's are GREAT athletes but I think that it stems from a much deeper social issue. Many of these athletes started off as young boys without a father and had a rough life with almost no way out. Coaches to these young men became like substitute fathers, this is where they got that pat on the back and the "good job, son!!" compliments that they deeply wished they had gotten from their own fathers. Who didn't want to be told that they were doing a great job by a father figure as a child? Gr8slayer pointed it out earlier in this thread that there are way more blacks in jail than whites, maybe this has something to do with it? If your father is incarcerated, who do you look to as a father figure? Your coach becomes like a father, your teammates become like brothers and your team becomes like a family. Larry Johnson is a PRIME example of this, he was adopted by his coach as an adolescent. I think I pretty much defeated your slave breeding idealogy and darwinistic theory. Why do you refuse to recognize the other races that were forced into slavery, in some cases longer periods of time and more harsher the conditions? The Goths, Celtics, Jews and Christians WERE ALL SLAVES FOR AN EXTENDED PERIOD OF TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm sure there are other examples of this but none that I'm aware of off the top of my head! Sure, genetics play a factor into some of this but NOWHERE near as great of a factor as you are making it out to be. Slave breeding is NOT why black people are thriving in sports.OK, almost every single black American has a close "ansestor" that was a slave. Nearly every single one. Every single one, concentrated into one area. I don't think you defeated anything. And I don't understand how you can't understand that has a genetic Darwin effect.

Ever seen that movie "This is Sparta". Same thing.

Mitchy moo
11-28-2008, 06:41 AM
Ever seen that movie "This is Sparta".

I watched it drinking white & black russians.

blackonyx89
11-28-2008, 10:25 AM

This list says it all about White DE's. They're not that dominant. 'Nuf said!

gr8slayer
11-28-2008, 10:51 AM
This list says it all about White DE's. They're not that dominant. 'Nuf said!
You alone set your race back another fifty years.