Bills Luck: Quinn done for season, their kicker can't make a 39 yarder now...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • gr8slayer
    • Feb 2005

Just read that Quinn is done for the year because of his broken finger. Guy just can't catch a break.
  • CuseJetsFan83
    Closet Bills Fan
    • Nov 2004

Re: Quinn done for the year.....

well his performance on sunday kinda proved that something was really off with him

j-e-t-s
    jets jets jets (insert suck for those who aren't gangreen fans)

Comment

• Mitchy moo
      Roways rooking ahread!
      • Sep 2005

When the Bills play these guys, the kicker is unstoppable and Quinn throws for a ton.

BEREA, Ohio -- Browns coach Romeo Crennel said Wednesday that quarterback Brady Quinn will miss Cleveland's final five games with a broken right index finger.
      Crennel said Quinn is weighing options of resting the injury or having surgery. Quinn must stop all football activity for at least six weeks, sources told ESPN.
      Quinn, who broke the tip of the finger on his throwing hand Nov. 17 at Buffalo, tried to play with the injury last Sunday against Houston. Following the 16-6 loss, an exam revealed Quinn's finger wasn't healing. Crennel said Quinn did not do further damage by playing in the game.
      Quinn threw two interceptions and was benched

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=3728263

Comment

• justasportsfan
        • Jul 2002

Re: Bills Luck: Quinn done for season, their kicker can't make a 39 yarder now...

Murphy's Law had buffalo in mind
        sacrifice1
        https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• Mike13
          • Aug 2005

"Now I'm done"

Comment

• Oaf
            Do you read what you write?
            • Jun 2007

Re: Bills Luck: Quinn done for season, their kicker can't make a 39 yarder now...

Geez. But it's not like Quinn won that game for them, and the 39 miss was the fluke for Dawson, not the 56 make. WE should have won that game rather than asking for it nicely.

Comment

• Jan Reimers
              Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
              • May 2003

Thanks to our incredibly gutless offensive playcalling, and our failure to get even a hint of QB pressure, Quinn has exactly one NFL win on his resume.

In the words of the immortal Pogo, "We have met the enemy, and they are us."
              Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

• RockStar36
                Dude's Little Ignorant Crony
                • Sep 2004

Did you watch the game Skooby? I'd like to know how anybody can possibly think Quinn shredded Buffalo. If anything he was only a few picks short of being worse than Edwards.

D & S Sports

Comment

• Jan Reimers
                  • May 2003

Originally posted by RockStar36
                  Did you watch the game Skooby? I'd like to know how anybody can possibly think Quinn shredded Buffalo. If anything he was only a few picks short of being worse than Edwards.
                  Quinn didn't beat us. We beat ourselves.
                  Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

• Ebenezer
                    Give me a minute...
                    • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Jan Reimers
                    Thanks to our incredibly gutless offensive playcalling, and our failure to get even a hint of QB pressure, Quinn has exactly one NFL win on his resume.

In the words of the immortal Pogo, "We have met the enemy, and they are us."
                    Can the same not be said for the infamous Ryan Leaf game?

For all the education and practice each of us undergoes, the achievment of mastery is ultimately the outcome of a personal quest for understanding.

Comment

• Mr. Pink
                      Peterman Sucks!
                      • Mar 2006

What a pity.

Shucks.

Darn.

I'm gonna cry.

Comment

• Mr. Pink
                        Peterman Sucks!
                        • Mar 2006

I'm really upset that Quinn won't be seeing the field again this year, lemme tell you.

Here's to hoping DA can regain early 2007 form to finish out.

Comment

• Jan Reimers
                          • May 2003

Originally posted by Ebenezer
                          Can the same not be said for the infamous Ryan Leaf game?
                          I think I had erased that one from my memory banks. Thanks for reminding me.

Comment

• Ebenezer
                            Give me a minute...
                            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Jan Reimers
                            I think I had erased that one from my memory banks. Thanks for reminding me.
                            Sorry...

For all the education and practice each of us undergoes, the achievment of mastery is ultimately the outcome of a personal quest for understanding.

Comment

• Jan Reimers
                              • May 2003

Originally posted by Ebenezer
                              Sorry...
                              That's OK. It's been a long 49 years of Bills' disappointments and tragedies, and I've managed to repress far worse memories. The period from early 1991 to early 1994 no longer exists for me, the 70s are a blur, and the Music City Miracle, in my addled mind, is Hank Williams, Jr. lasting so long as the lead-in to Monday Night Football.

Comment

Working...
                              X