PDA

View Full Version : I don't think we should forget about Youboty.

Oaf
11-26-2008, 02:35 PM
Just watching some of the highlights for the first 4 games of the season and reexperienced several of those clutch plays that Youboty made. Several run stops, 3rd down pass stops, and that Jax sack. This guy has earned not being the odd man out next year. Years before I would hate on him for not behind Jabari, but what a different player he's been this preseason and season. I hope we still have a spot for him next year, even if it means moving him to FS or keeping him as a 4th.

I seriously think if we can just retain Greer for ~4.5 mill, and the rest of our contract guys, we won't have to worry about our CB talent for at least a few years. McGee, Greer, Youboty, and McKelvin collectively may be one of the top groups of CBs in the NFL.

RockStar36
11-26-2008, 02:50 PM
Eh. He won me over this pre-season and the beginning of the year and then lost me again with his season ending injury. He's had three years in the NFL to prove himself and besides the first four games this year hasn't done much of anything.

Jan Reimers
11-26-2008, 04:05 PM
I seriously think if we can just retain Greer for ~4.5 mill, and the rest of our contract guys, we won't have to worry about our CB talent for at least a few years. McGee, Greer, Youboty, and McKelvin collectively may be one of the top groups of CBs in the NFL.
I think Youboty was our biggest surprise on D before his injury. Corner has a chance, too, so we're really deep at CB.

Mitchell55
11-26-2008, 04:10 PM
Eh. He won me over this pre-season and the beginning of the year and then lost me again with his season ending injury. He's had three years in the NFL to prove himself and besides the first four games this year hasn't done much of anything.

He was our best CB before his injury. What else you want? Not only that but it took Whitner 3 years to before he came where he is.

gr8slayer
11-26-2008, 04:42 PM
He really hasn't done anything worth talking about to this point. He'll probably get another year in Buffalo because of his very cheap contract, but he's officially getting the first day "bust" tag as of right now.