PDA

View Full Version : We will beat the jets

Mitchell55
11-27-2008, 12:27 PM
You can call me crazy but we lost by only 9 points the last time we played them and held Brett Favre barly 200 yards and 40 of those came on a play to the screen to the RB. Trent was the reason we lost that game and he seems to be getting back to his old self. Last, we will be playing in the mindset that we cant lose another game, and we should have confidence if we beat the Dolphins. Look at the Jets, they somehow lost to Oakland, then beat the Chiefs and that got there confidence back. Last Last, look at the teams they lost to. Oakland, SD, and barley beat the Chiefs. I understand they beat the Titans but they also got lucky at the end when Chris Carr comited those to penalties with still 7 minutes left. If they wouldnt of called it they wouldve had to punt it. Who knows what could happen.

Nighthawk
11-27-2008, 01:29 PM
You're crazy.

CuseJetsFan83
11-28-2008, 04:43 AM
whoa whoa whoa, there is still SF and Miami in the international bowl part 1 first, so remember focus on the 2 games before hand first before picking and choosing these types of battles.

as far as the jets bills game went, it would have been a back and forth game, but that PICK 6 changed all the momentum and well, i won't say the better team at the time won, but if they played they way both teams are playing now, you seriously think favre would play the same way?

if a team controls the ball for 35+ minutes they better be scoring, or at least killing enough clock to do so to keep the other team from doing anything. the jets had 40+ minutes on tennessee and won 31-13...... you are trying to tell me the jets were lucky for that?

now while it may be homerish on my part, it's kinda hard to dispute that the jets have just been playing confident. but if the jets played SD or oakland now, both of those games may very well be wins for them because of the team playing closer to the same page now than before.

plus, why must people always use the if we did this, but they did this mentality?

the bills have lost the patriots, dolphins, us, arizona, and cleveland.
we beat arizona quite handidly but nearly rested on their laurels too much to have the cards come back. cleveland played the game to lose it, and still won.

whereas the jets 3 losses this year were NE and SD weeks 2 and 3, very early and the team still scrambling. the oakland game was just a team playing horribly and oakland deserved that win. they played mistake free, and the jets flat out sucked. and to get to the OT period was just lucky for them.

the rush D of the jets now is what is mainly their bread and butter, and i would be hard pressed to think that buffalo would beat the jets again in a few weeks

Chimpanze
11-28-2008, 05:22 AM
bottom line is that the Bills have to win 6 in a row ( last week being 1 )

And if I am Las Vegas, the odds would be very high against it!

Forward_Lateral
11-28-2008, 06:43 AM
Let's worry about the Niners first. Ok?

gr8slayer
11-28-2008, 09:54 AM
The Bils will not beat the Jwts, they are a much more dangerous team now.

Patrick76777
11-28-2008, 10:00 AM
Jets are overrated.

You heard it hear first, If they make the playoffs, they won't win a single game.

yordad
11-28-2008, 10:26 AM
Jets are overrated.

You heard it hear first, If they make the playoffs, they won't win a single game.I think it could be a subway SB. Well, except the game will still be in Tampa.

I highly doubt the Bills beat the Jets in NY.

New Ro's Greatest
11-28-2008, 12:33 PM
The Bils will not beat the Jwts, they are a much more dangerous team now.

We are too so whats your point? GO BILLS:canada:

billsfanone
11-28-2008, 12:35 PM
I think it could be a subway SB. Well, except the game will still be in Tampa.

I highly doubt the Bills beat the Jets in NY.

Lets please save the term subway series for teams you can actually commute stadium to stadium via subway. Yanks, Mets.

If this happens, lets please call it the New Jersey Turnpike SB.

Thanks,

Life-Long NYer.

thenry20
11-28-2008, 02:52 PM
You can call me crazy but we lost by only 9 points the last time we played them and held Brett Favre barly 200 yards and 40 of those came on a play to the screen to the RB. Trent was the reason we lost that game and he seems to be getting back to his old self. Last, we will be playing in the mindset that we cant lose another game, and we should have confidence if we beat the Dolphins. Look at the Jets, they somehow lost to Oakland, then beat the Chiefs and that got there confidence back. Last Last, look at the teams they lost to. Oakland, SD, and barley beat the Chiefs. I understand they beat the Titans but they also got lucky at the end when Chris Carr comited those to penalties with still 7 minutes left. If they wouldnt of called it they wouldve had to punt it. Who knows what could happen.

We lost 3 divisional games in a row because of the twats on the line who couldn't do jack any of those days. TE HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH IT!!!

Some of you still hate DB so much it has spewed to every QB we've had since then!

SquishDaFish
11-28-2008, 03:03 PM
LOL trent had alot to do with the loss too homer

gr8slayer
11-28-2008, 05:42 PM
We are too so whats your point? GO BILLS:canada:
Yeah, not really. The Bills have done nothing but get worse since the first five games.

Jersey1031
11-28-2008, 05:47 PM
Lets please save the term subway series for teams you can actually commute stadium to stadium via subway. Yanks, Mets.

If this happens, lets please call it the New Jersey Turnpike SB.

Thanks,

Life-Long NYer.

YES! New Jersey finally getting credit.

dplus47
11-28-2008, 09:25 PM
Jets are overrated.

You heard it hear first, If they make the playoffs, they won't win a single game.

favre is overrated, but the jets as a team are not overrated. they have two high quality backs and they have a defense that is really playing well. kris jenkins is a beast. if that guy stays healthy, that will be a difficult team to beat in the playoffs.

CuseJetsFan83
12-01-2008, 06:02 AM
well the jets completely blew that game against denver, eh....... the afc west outside of KC seems to have our number..........

anyways...... still think the bills will beat the jets in 2 weeks, or the fins at the rogers centre for that matter?