PDA

View Full Version : Trent Edwards

BillsWin
11-29-2008, 12:43 AM
Isn't God.
Isn't the Greatest QB ever.
Isn't the Best QB in the league.
Isn't better than Tom Brady.
Currently, isn't better than Matt Cassel. (The guy has thrown for 400 yards two weeks in a row, and is putting up probowl numbers. Don't get mad at me)
Isn't the only savior of this team.

Trent Edwards is however,

The QB of our future.
The best we could have in our system at this time.
A leader of this team.
A standup guy.
STILL GROWING!
One of the most accurate QBs we've ever had.
The future and possicle current, face of the franchise.
Jim Kelly's replacment.
The QB to eventually lead us to a superbowl VICTORY
A QB that if he would just take some more risks downfield, he would be putting up bigger numbers.

Trent Edwards is awesome. Ive been sold on this guy for a while. I love JP, I wish him well, but you got to realize that what's best for this team is Edwards.

Edwards needed that slump, its part of the process.

He is still growing people, and you know what? Thats scary for the rest of the league, because when he is on his game, he will lead this team to victory against anyone.

First step is making a convincing run at the playoffs, THIS year.

GO BILLS!

TacklingDummy
11-29-2008, 01:45 AM
JP would have won the KC game also and 2 of the 4 that we lost before that.

Let JP play.

billser
11-29-2008, 01:48 AM
I agree. When he is on his game, he truly looks like a great qb. And unlike JP, his good games arent just one or two long bombs. Trent really looks like he understands the qb position when hes on, now its a matter of consistantly playing that way every game.

PECKERWOOD
11-29-2008, 02:16 AM
Wait a second here, I'm not sure if Edwards is out of that slump, you were talking about. Let's see him confidently rebound for more than 1 game against a ****ty team. I do like him better than any QB we've had in recent years, he has my endorsement for now.

THE END OF ALL DAYS
11-29-2008, 06:02 AM
I cant wait till next year when efin jp is gone and we dont have to listen to efin threads like this any more.

efin give it a rest.

:)

mybills
11-29-2008, 07:51 AM
One of the most accurate QBs we've ever had.

:huh:

HHURRICANE
11-29-2008, 09:15 AM
I have never waivered on Edwards being our QB. He's a guy that should and will get better with experience.

Jan Reimers
11-29-2008, 09:20 AM
Edwards has been somewhat better than JP. It is totally unknown at this point what his long term value might be.

jamze132
11-29-2008, 11:46 AM
If last week was any indicator, Trent should light it up from here on out. I hope he learned some lessons over the past few weeks about NFL defenses and what it takes to adapt in this league. He seems like a smart guy to me...

JD
11-29-2008, 05:58 PM
:huh:
?

mybills
11-29-2008, 07:29 PM
?
as in, "accurate".

he's smart, but he's not accurate enough to be called one of the most accurate QB's we've ever had.