PDA

View Full Version : Is this FINALLY enough to show you JP

chernobylwraiths
11-30-2008, 03:02 PM
CAN'T DO IT?

chernobylwraiths
11-30-2008, 03:02 PM
I bet his QB rating looks awesome though! Sacks don't count on that rating.

Philagape
11-30-2008, 03:03 PM
Enough came last year, and nothing this year has changed that

Nighthawk
He's been bad and he continued to be bad.

justasportsfan
As if Trent could've done better inspite of getting the snaps witht the first team?

Mitchell55
11-30-2008, 03:04 PM
As if Trent could've done better?

Yes, he wouldnt of taken those stupid sacks, he wouldnt of thrown it to the dirt on 4th down and he wouldve actually done something other than ******t ass JP.

justasportsfan
11-30-2008, 03:05 PM
Yes, he wouldnt of taken those stupid sacks, he wouldnt of thrown it to the dirt on 4th down and he wouldve actually done something other than ******t ass JP.
you think..... but he hasn't done squat while he was in there. You can't expcet the back up to do any better without getting the snaps at practice

chernobylwraiths
11-30-2008, 03:07 PM
As if Trent could've done better inspite of getting the snaps witht the first team?

Obviously, some of our fans are still pretty slow.

:shortbus:

SABURZFAN
11-30-2008, 03:19 PM
I bet his QB rating looks awesome though! Sacks don't count on that rating.

which is why i've always said that Passer Rating is one of the most useless stats in sports.

SABURZFAN
11-30-2008, 03:20 PM

:rofl:

Mahdi
11-30-2008, 03:22 PM
This might be enough to show Trent cant do it. I HATE his throwing motion. He throws the ball like a shot put and with ZERO confidence. Its as if he has no shoulders. He doesnt come over the top of his throws like any other QB.

Not sure he is our QB.

kgun12
11-30-2008, 03:23 PM
As I have been saying all year, we do not have and NFL quality QB on this team, and before you tell me how good or bad Edwards or JP are, how many points did we score? Zero in the first half and 3 in the second half...THEY BOTH SUCK!!!

kgun12
11-30-2008, 03:40 PM
Besides Edwards is to fragile, he didn't even get sacks and he got hurt!

justasportsfan
11-30-2008, 03:40 PM

you're on the top of the list.

I'm not saying and never did say JP is the answer but he obviously can't do anything even when the starter looks just as stupid inspite of getting the snaps with the first team. Try starting a thread about how stupid our starter looked instead.

SABURZFAN
11-30-2008, 03:41 PM
you're on the top of the list.

I'm not saying and never did say JP is the answer but he obviously can't do anything even when the starter looks just as stupid inspite of getting the snaps with the first team. Try starting a thread about how stupid our starter looked instead.

:blahblah:

gr8slayer
11-30-2008, 03:42 PM
I was in full support of Losman while he was the starter, but it's been more than clear for quite some time that he is not going to make it in Buffalo. He might catch on somewhere else and may even have success, but it won't be in Buffalo.

That being said, Edwards is just as bad and won't amount to much as a start in the NFL either.

SABURZFAN
11-30-2008, 03:44 PM
I was in full support of Losman while he was the starter, but it's been more than clear for quite some time that he is not going to make it in Buffalo. He might catch on somewhere else and may even have success, but it won't be in Buffalo.

CFL OR BUST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Luisito23
11-30-2008, 03:45 PM
They're both pathetic! Start Ham next week!!!

gr8slayer
11-30-2008, 03:45 PM
CFL OR BUST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
No, he'll get another chance in the NFL before it gets to that, and he deserves another chance. We'd welcome him in Dallas if it means getting rid of Brad Johnson :up:

Chimpanze
11-30-2008, 03:46 PM
I need to know where this LOSMAN guy will catch on.

He is terrible!

When Edwards is in, I feel some kind of confidence that something will get done. With Losman, I KNOW NOTHING WILL GET DONE.

Its not Edwards fault that Lindell missed a 20 yarder, its not his fault that Lynch fumbled the ball.

As someone mentionned about the Cleveland game, maybe he SUCKED but he still led them to steal a victory UNTIL LINDELL CHOKED. And this is something that I NEVER FEEL WITH LOSMAN!

SABURZFAN
11-30-2008, 03:53 PM
No, he'll get another chance in the NFL before it gets to that, and he deserves another chance. We'd welcome him in Dallas if it means getting rid of Brad Johnson :up:

you can have him.

gr8slayer
11-30-2008, 03:54 PM
you can have him.
It's easy not to like the guy, but if you go back from day one and look at it you can point out at least ten things the team did wrong when it comes to developing a young QB. The talent is there, it's just a matter of finding a coach that can get into his head and make him learn the game.

I'm in no way saying that he's going to be a great player, just that the talent is there. Maybe a coach on another team can do that?

SABURZFAN
11-30-2008, 03:56 PM
It's easy not to like the guy, but if you go back from day one and look at it you can point out at least ten things the team did wrong when it comes to developing a young QB.

i can go back to Day 1, at Reckkio's, and say that drafting Lossman was a bad decision.

gr8slayer
11-30-2008, 03:58 PM
i can go back to Day 1, at Reckkio's, and say that drafting Lossman was a bad decision.Hard to argue with that, but if you went back and found every mistake made by the Bills you'd be dead before you got half way there.

HHURRICANE
11-30-2008, 04:14 PM
The difference between Edwrads and Losman is pretty simple. When Edwrads is in I feel like we have a chance to win the game. When Losman is in I'm pretty sure we are done.

Philagape
11-30-2008, 05:43 PM
Edwards at least has a shred of hope left, that whatever's wrong can be fixed. Not so with Just Panic.
But Edwards' time is running short. If he doesn't take a big leap next year, then he's a failure just like Just Panic.
I'm giving Trent the same two-year grace period I gave Just Panic. If he isn't fixed by his third year, like Just Panic wasn't, time to move on.