PDA

View Full Version : I officially hate losman with all my heart.

Mitchell55
11-30-2008, 03:02 PM
He sucks, never will be good, is a pansy, is dumb as a rock, and can play for ****.

justasportsfan
11-30-2008, 03:03 PM
you should hate our starter too. He's looked as bad getting all the snaps at practice.

Mitchell55
11-30-2008, 03:06 PM
you should hate our starter too. He's looked as bad getting all the snaps at practice.

Last year when a rookie named Trent Edwards took over when JP got injured last year didnt make the dumb mistakes that JP did this game.

SABURZFAN
i hate Lossman's Lickers.

justasportsfan
Last year when a rookie named Trent Edwards took over when JP got injured last year didnt make the dumb mistakes that JP did this game.
last year? Trent in not a rookie anymore

SABURZFAN
11-30-2008, 03:07 PM

you might as well talk to your keyboard.

BillsWin
He sucks, never will be good, is a pansy, is dumb as a rock, and can play for ****.

stfu, he played the same as Trent did. and he didnt call 3 runs to Jackson in a row, or a pass on 4th and 1.

This coaching staff is freakin ******ed. ******ED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SABURZFAN

is Lossman a 5th year Rookie? he plays like it.

TacklingDummy
11-30-2008, 03:21 PM

JP was considered by some on here to be a rookie in his 3rd year. Why can't Trent be considered a rookie in his 2nd year?

chernobylwraiths
11-30-2008, 03:21 PM
is Lossman a 5th year Rookie? he plays like it.

he just isn't a bright QB

SABURZFAN
11-30-2008, 03:22 PM
JP was considered by some on here to be a rookie in his 3rd year. Why can't Trent be considered a rookie in his 2nd year?

:bf1:

SABURZFAN
11-30-2008, 03:23 PM
he just isn't a bright QB

watch out. you could be called a JP HATER for that comment.

theanswer74
11-30-2008, 03:23 PM
What did Losman have 5 sacks and a fumble?

Come on. How does one QB not get sacked and the other get sacked 5 times?

Why does it take Losman 20 minutes to decide he should run the ball?

This team is going 6-10.

Chimpanze
11-30-2008, 03:24 PM
HE SHOWED HIS COLOURS AS A STARTER

HE SHOWED HIS COLOURS AGAINST THE CARDINALS

AND ONCE AGAIN....

HE SHOWED HOW HE MAKES ROB JOHNSON LOOK LIKE A HALL OF FAMER!

DOES THE COACH SUCK... YES,

DOES JP SUCK... HELL YES!

paladin warrior
11-30-2008, 03:24 PM
I wish Raplh write on the Newpaper on for sale for losman. Cost him for $1.00

DMBcrew36
11-30-2008, 03:25 PM
Yeah, Losman needs more reps. But we've seen him when he has been the starter with full reps and he looked almost the same. He hangs on to the ball too long and can't make his reads fast enough.

Maybe coaching needs to understand this better and put him in a better position to make a play. Roll the guy out. Call some designed run plays for him.

Mitchell55
11-30-2008, 03:25 PM
stfu, he played the same as Trent did. and he didnt call 3 runs to Jackson in a row, or a pass on 4th and 1.

This coaching staff is freakin ******ed. ******ED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Trent didnt give up a sack. Trent didnt make a dumb decision on 4th down. We shouldve had a TD on the 4th and 1 and JP just stood there and got sacked. JP sucks Trent is good. Our line looked great today but you wouldnt know it watching JP. He held the ball for about 4-5 seconds. Also, why did JP throw the ball to Parrish on a designed jump ball to Hardy?

SABURZFAN
11-30-2008, 03:27 PM

How does one QB not get sacked and the other get sacked 5 times?

WOW!!!!! that many sacks?

the Lickers will come up with some kind of excuse like, "the OL plays harder when Trent is in there" or something stupid.

why is Lossman still here?

gr8slayer
11-30-2008, 03:27 PM

the Lickers will come up with some kind of excuse like, "the OL plays harder when Trent is in there" or something stupid.

Just wait until Losman gets a real OC :up:

SABURZFAN
11-30-2008, 03:29 PM
I wish Raplh write on the Newpaper on for sale for losman. Cost him for $1.00

:rofl:

chernobylwraiths
11-30-2008, 03:30 PM

Thankfully, he won't be here much longer. Maybe we can get someone with experience that can make a decent decision as a backup.

DMBcrew36
Bills could've just gambled on Hamden. Worst that could have happened is the same result - a loss.

gr8slayer
Thankfully, he won't be here much longer. Maybe we can get someone with experience that can make a decent decision as a backup.
Too bad the same can't be done with the owner.

SABURZFAN
11-30-2008, 03:31 PM

i hope we can get a QB who has his act together. there isn't one on the roster right now.

SABURZFAN
11-30-2008, 03:32 PM
Bills could've just gambled on Hamden. Worst that could have happened is the same result - a loss.

i agree.

chernobylwraiths
11-30-2008, 03:32 PM
Too bad the same can't be done with the owner.

Good thing your favorite team won huh?

Please don't act like you give a damn what the Bills do. Hoping the guy dies is as classless as most Dallas fans.

justasportsfan
11-30-2008, 03:33 PM
i hate Lossman's Lickers.
so what are you gonna do about it? Nothing. You're all talk :limp:

SABURZFAN
11-30-2008, 03:34 PM
:movie:

justasportsfan
we need a starter.

SABURZFAN

i'm in your head...........

justasportsfan
11-30-2008, 03:35 PM
i'm in your head...........
like I said, all talk.

DMBcrew36
i agree.

Then again, if Losman is barely getting reps in practice, Hamden probably gets close to 0 reps.

SABURZFAN
:lolpoint:
like I said, all talk.

SABURZFAN
11-30-2008, 03:36 PM
Then again, if Losman is barely getting reps in practice, Hamden probably gets close to 0 reps.

probably

justasportsfan
11-30-2008, 03:37 PM
if you HATE somone you should do something about it instead of yapping about it. You look :limp: when all you do is yap.

I can't hate on anyone who's a fan of the bills even though we have difference of opinions. Now go yap some more.

SABURZFAN
11-30-2008, 03:39 PM
if you HATE somone you should do something about it instead of yapping about it. You look :limp: when all you do is yap.

I can't hate on anyone who's a fan of the bills even though we have difference of opinions. Now go yap some more.

:blahblah:

justasportsfan
11-30-2008, 03:41 PM
:blahblah:
i knew you can't do anything about it when asked to. You're all talk :limp:

SABURZFAN
11-30-2008, 03:43 PM
i knew you can't do anything about it when asked to. You're all talk :limp:

justasportsfan
11-30-2008, 03:44 PM
:limp:

SABURZFAN
11-30-2008, 03:45 PM
:limp:

SABURZFAN
11-30-2008, 03:46 PM

i'm doing it. i'm laughing at your pathetic ass.

:roflmao:

Mitchell55
11-30-2008, 03:47 PM
we need a starter.

Same starter who led us down the field to try to win the game in Jacksonville, Oakland, NE, and Cleveland. So we should keep the backup who is 10-21 as a starter, had 5 sacks today, while the starter had none, and at the end of a game just did nothing and got sacked, threw the ball away, and gave the ball to lynch 1 yard pass the LOS.

colin
11-30-2008, 03:48 PM
trent has been pretty friggen terrible for that 4 game stretch, and today he was not good, but not terrible.

jp is just disgusting.

as bad as he looked with his standing in the pocket and eating sacks, the 4th and 2 play where we had the perfect call and evans right underneath open and ready to catch it for a certain first, and have a nice shot at the end zone, and jp just doesn't even see him or look for him, that's the worst thing about jp.

he is just not an nfl qb.

trent might bust out, but he can from time to time be a good qb. jp cannot, and will not ever be good.

justasportsfan
11-30-2008, 03:50 PM
trent has been pretty friggen terrible for that 4 game stretch, and today he was not good, but not terrible.

jp is just disgusting.

as bad as he looked with his standing in the pocket and eating sacks, the 4th and 2 play where we had the perfect call and evans right underneath open and ready to catch it for a certain first, and have a nice shot at the end zone, and jp just doesn't even see him or look for him, that's the worst thing about jp.

he is just not an nfl qb.

trent might bust out, but he can from time to time be a good qb. jp cannot, and will not ever be good.
I say JP gets the snaps this week and then starts vs. Miami. I doubt he'll look as bad as Trent did today

SABURZFAN
11-30-2008, 03:51 PM
I say JP gets the snaps this week and then starts vs. Miami. I doubt he'll look as bad as Trent did today

:roflmao:

Mitchell55
11-30-2008, 03:53 PM

LOL, like last year when he got the snaps for the Jacksonville game? Trent 10-21, no sacks, no INTs. JP, 17-23, 5 sacks, 2 in final minute. Trent had a average game and even in bad games, Trent still puts us in position to win games. See Cleveland game, Oakland game, and NE game.

colin
11-30-2008, 05:00 PM

you need to let it go, jp is just trash.

justasportsfan
11-30-2008, 05:01 PM
you need to let it go, jp is just trash.
so is our starter and every qb since kelly retired except for flutie. Doesn't matter who we bring in, if your coaches suck so will your qb's.

TacklingDummy
11-30-2008, 05:33 PM
If Trent plays the whole game the Bills win.

Mr. Pink
11-30-2008, 05:44 PM
so is our starter and every qb since kelly retired except for flutie. Doesn't matter who we bring in, if your coaches suck so will your qb's.

People around here say Wade Phillips sucked...yet Flutie did alright!

When you lack basic abilities, you will fail no matter who's in charge.

You CANNOT coach ball security, accuracy, reading a defense, having pocket presence, awareness, making good decisions, mechanics.

JP lacks in ALL of those areas. Trent lacks in some of them.

If you don't succeed in almost all of them, you're gonna fail. Even if Vince Lombardi himself was your HC.

Spiderweb
11-30-2008, 09:00 PM
Yeah, Losman needs more reps. But we've seen him when he has been the starter with full reps and he looked almost the same. He hangs on to the ball too long and can't make his reads fast enough.

Maybe coaching needs to understand this better and put him in a better position to make a play. Roll the guy out. Call some designed run plays for him.

.....and since game 7, Trent himself has taken to holding the ball too long, and either not trusting what he was seeing, or simply not seeing at all.

Evans and others have been getting open down field quite a bit only to have Trent dump the ball off. Jp may have proven he's not the "guy", but Trent seems to be doing nothing of late but to follow in those very same footsteps...

tat2dmike77
11-30-2008, 09:07 PM

His usual stats only thing missing was the 70 yard td bomb that he usually gets.

Spiderweb
11-30-2008, 09:17 PM

TheAnswer74 is mistaken. It was three sacks, not five. Other than that, JP looked just like the JP of old. Confused and unable to unload timely. In his defense, Trent looked worse, but alt least Trent didn't get sacked. JP has that RJ sack syndrome.

What I fear is that Edwards has been taken was too much time as well beginning with the Bills 7th game and it has shown up in his overall performance.

Shame how far he's fallen since the hot start......

Goobylal
11-30-2008, 09:56 PM
I'll take 3 sacks and 3 trips into the redzone over no sacks and 1 trip into the redzone. If not for the pathetic display put-on by everyone on ST's except for McKelvin, especially Lindell with his 2 missed easy FG's, the Bills likely would have won 12-10 (the other FG coming from the 4th and 2 at the 7-yard that they tried to convert instead of kicking the FG).

But you see, JP hasn't played since the Cardinals game and didn't get the majority of snaps in practice. What was Trent's excuse for his worse play? A bad groin that somehow allowed him to start the game but bow-out at half-time? Sad.

The saddest thing though is that Trent is all but done as a QB and JP is gone at the end of the year. That leaves Hamdan and nothing else. I have ZERO faith that Trent will suddenly learn to play QB again, that is, against teams not named the Chefs. So the Bills' best bet is to go with Hamdan, who is also an UFA at the end of the year, but might re-sign.

JD
12-01-2008, 01:49 AM
Goob, come back and post around this time next year. I'm sure you'll be saying plenty of different things.

Trent is the QB of the future for this team. It hasn't even been his 2nd full season yet and you're already trippin' out.

Typ0
12-01-2008, 04:42 AM

why so he can demonstrate, yet again, how much of an idiot he is and you can make a bunch of excuses for him again? You never give up. You don't have to look any further than his last play on the field yesterday to see how much of an idiot he is. He should be ashamed for not throwing an interception there trying to get down the field...and you are going to say TE is captain dink and dunk and JP is some kind of downfield machine.

LtFinFan66
12-01-2008, 05:12 AM

Come on. How does one QB not get sacked and the other get sacked 5 times?

This team is going 6-10.49er's only recorded 3 sacks in the game so this is false information

Historian
12-01-2008, 05:29 AM
I kind of feel sorry for both QBs.

Each one has some skills, but both have been ruined by poor coaching, lousey playcalling, and at times, pitiful offensive line play.

I can't imagine anyone wanting to play here for any reason other than the cash.

Typ0
12-01-2008, 05:31 AM

Each one has some skills, but both have been ruined by poor coaching, lousey playcalling, and at times, pitiful offensive line play.

it's a good thing for JP that he got paid all those $$$ for failing to perform...because he's playing himself right out of the NFL and will be packing groceries soon.

Mr. Pink
12-01-2008, 05:33 AM

Did you feel sorry for Ferragamo vs Mathison back in 1985 too?

Because that's about what we're looking at right now in terms of ability of our two signal callers right now.

LtFinFan66
12-01-2008, 05:38 AM
it's a good thing for JP that he got paid all those $$$ for failing to perform...because he's playing himself right out of the NFL and will be packing groceries soon.he will keep a back-up job somewhere without any problem

Mr. Pink
12-01-2008, 05:41 AM
he will keep a back-up job somewhere without any problem

Not in the NFL he won't.

He doesn't have the tools or ability to be successful in this league.

It's like saying John Beck after the Dolphins get rid of him winds up somewhere else.

LtFinFan66
12-01-2008, 05:43 AM
yes he will. That's my "non-Bills fan" opinion

And JP has many more starts under his belt then Beck does and he actually had a few good ones

Historian
12-01-2008, 05:44 AM
He may sign a cap friendly contrat somewhere ala Todd Collins.

Mr. Pink
12-01-2008, 05:50 AM
yes he will. That's my "non-Bills fan" opinion

And JP has many more starts under his belt then Beck does and he actually had a few good ones

A few good ones? What, a handful? :rofl:

JP has about 40 too many starts as an NFL QB.

At least the Dolphins had a front office smart enough to realize that John Beck isn't good enough to succeed at this level...unfortunately for the Bills, the front office isn't bright enough to know when to fold a losing hand.

LtFinFan66
12-01-2008, 05:50 AM
a handful is more than Beck has.

justasportsfan
12-01-2008, 09:19 AM

People around here say Wade Phillips sucked...yet Flutie did alright!

When you lack basic abilities, you will fail no matter who's in charge.

You CANNOT coach ball security, accuracy, reading a defense, having pocket presence, awareness, making good decisions, mechanics.

JP lacks in ALL of those areas. Trent lacks in some of them.

If you don't succeed in almost all of them, you're gonna fail. Even if Vince Lombardi himself was your HC.

Uh in case you weren't around, Flutie did alright because he didn't listen to the OC. He lost his job when he was interviewed and said that if he doesn't like the playcalling, he'll run his own. He did that the entire time he was here. It's common knowledge.

Mr. Pink
12-01-2008, 09:24 AM
Uh in case you weren't around, Flutie did alright because he didn't listen to the OC. He lost his job when he was interviewed and said that if he doesn't like the playcalling, he'll run his own. He did that the entire time he was here. It's common knowledge.

It's also common knowledge that JP Losman is a bust.

Not that you'd admit to it.

justasportsfan
12-01-2008, 09:26 AM
It's also common knowledge that JP Losman is a bust.

Not that you'd admit to it.
:huh: this has nothing to do with the subject.

You're clueless FTY. Everyone knows that coaches can make or break a team. The Pats won a sb with a crappy line-up and the redskins couldn't do squat with an all pro team.

Typ0
12-01-2008, 09:28 AM

he lost his job because his arm strength was diminishing and he couldn't throw down the middle of the field. As usual, your 'common knowlege' is known only by you. The QBs were empowered to call their own plays...just about everyone but JP Losman is empowered to call their own plays...

Mr. Pink
12-01-2008, 09:28 AM
:huh: this has nothing to do with the subject.

You're clueless FTY. Everyone knows that coaches can make or break a team. The Pats won a sb with a crappy line-up and the redskins couldn't do squat with an all pro team.

If you don't have talent, you don't win.

Ditka won in Chicago, didn't in NO.

F it...I went through this already. You're not bright enough to understand.

Players make a coach more than a coach makes a player.

Typ0
12-01-2008, 09:29 AM
You're clueless FTY.

every time you come up with a jp isn't a bust arguement you prove whose clueless...

justasportsfan
12-01-2008, 09:34 AM
every time you come up with a jp isn't a bust arguement you prove whose clueless...
you're the one who has confidence in Dick and co and you're telling me I'm clueless?

justasportsfan
12-01-2008, 09:35 AM

If you don't have talent, you don't win.

Ditka won in Chicago, didn't in NO.

F it...I went through this already. You're not bright enough to understand.

Players make a coach more than a coach makes a player.
LIke I said, talent and coaching goes hand in hand but a great coach will bring out the best in his players. Dick hasn't done that. Dick has had more talent than Mularkey and yet this team looks worse. At least Mularkey took us to 9-7.

Mr. Pink
12-01-2008, 09:38 AM
LIke I said, talent and coaching goes hand in hand but a great coach will bring out the best in his players. Dick hasn't done that. Dick has had more talent than Mularkey and yet this team looks worse. At least Mularkey took us to 9-7.

We DO NOT have more talent now than we did in 2004.

NO WAY IN HELL.

Bledsoe is a borderline HOF QB...we got crap right now.

McGahee was better in 04 than Lynch is now.

Moulds, Evans, Reed vs Evans, Reed and nothing.

Better pass protection, better run blocking...

Schobel was better then than now.

LBers were better then than now.

And secondary was a hell of a lot better then than now.

You really wanna suggest otherwise on any of those points?

justasportsfan
12-01-2008, 09:40 AM
he lost his job because his arm strength was diminishing and he couldn't throw down the middle of the field. As usual, your 'common knowlege' is known only by you. The QBs were empowered to call their own plays...just about everyone but JP Losman is empowered to call their own plays...

2001 (16/16 – San Diego): Started a full NFL season for the first time in his career and set a career high with 3,464 yards passing, seventh-most in Chargers’ team history ... Recorded the most yards by Chargers quarterback since Dan Fouts passed for 3,638 yards in 1985 … Had four 300-yard passing games.

Who's the clueless one now?

justasportsfan
12-01-2008, 09:43 AM
We DO NOT have more talent now than we did in 2004.

NO WAY IN HELL.

Bledsoe is a borderline HOF QB...we got crap right now.

McGahee was better in 04 than Lynch is now.

Moulds, Evans, Reed vs Evans, Reed and nothing.

Better pass protection, better run blocking...

Schobel was better then than now.

LBers were better then than now.

And secondary was a hell of a lot better then than now.

You really wanna suggest otherwise on any of those points?

yeah Bennie Anderson and Villarial were better players than Dockery and co.

LIsten up, when Lebeau was here the D was good. With the same line-up as soon as Lebeau left the D looked like crap under Gray.It's coaching.

Another thing, Turk lobbied for Trent to be drafted. If Trent sucks then you have to wonder what the coach was thinking. If the coach is an idiot, he'll pick idiots.

TacklingDummy
12-01-2008, 09:44 AM
Flutie lost his job because Ralph listened to all you trolls and told Wade to start Robosack.

justasportsfan
12-01-2008, 09:44 AM
Flutie lost his job because Ralph listened to all you trolls and told Wade to start Robosack.

Was Typo a Johnsonite? He posts like one.

TacklingDummy
12-01-2008, 09:50 AM
Was Typo a Johnsonite? He posts like one.

I don't recall who the Johnsites were. They have done a great job disappearing and mixing in with the rest of us.

Mr. Pink
12-01-2008, 09:50 AM
yeah Bennie Anderson and Villarial were better players than Dockery and co.

LIsten up, when Lebeau was here the D was good. With the same line-up as soon as Lebeau left the D looked like crap under Gray.It's coaching.

Look at how poor our running game has been this year...then look at how well it did in 2004. Dock is an overpaid bum. And the other guard flat out blows.

Neither are better today than the guys we had in 04.

Go figure the D looked like crap in 05...we had a QB who had no clue what to do after he got the football from the center which forced the D to be on the field more. Then when Holcomb played, we looked much better as a team that year.

If we kept Bledsoe for 05 and made JP earn the job, which he would have never done, we would have had a shot at making the playoffs in 05 as well.

justasportsfan
12-01-2008, 09:57 AM
Look at how poor our running game has been this year...then look at how well it did in 2004. Dock is an overpaid bum. And the other guard flat out blows.it's coaching.

Go figure the D looked like crap in 05...we had a QB who had no clue what to do after he got the football from the center which forced the D to be on the field more. Then when Holcomb played, we looked much better as a team that year

If we kept Bledsoe for 05 and made JP earn the job, which he would have never done, we would have had a shot at making the playoffs in 05 as well.

you're preaching to the choir. I wanted JP benched then. Sad attempt to turn this into a JP bash when I actually was all for it.

Gilbride had the free will to make the calls when Drew was his qb. He failed then

Coughlin brings him in and tells him to run the ball instead off pass,pass,pass and because of that COACHING decision, the giants won the sb.

You can't tell me that the giants are winning simply because of talent.

justasportsfan
12-01-2008, 09:59 AM
The giants beat the PAts in the sb beause the giants had more talent. :rofl:

BB was outcoached inspite of having better talent than the giants.

Just like MArvs team full of talent was outcoached by PArcells with Hostetller at qb.

TacklingDummy
12-01-2008, 10:00 AM

90% talent, 10% coaching.

Mr. Pink
12-01-2008, 10:00 AM
it's coaching.

you're preaching to the choir. I wanted JP benched then. Sad attempt to turn this into a JP bash when I actually was all for it.

Gilbride had the free will to make the calls when Drew was his qb. He failed then

Coughlin brings him in and tells him to run the ball instead off pass,pass,pass and because of that COACHING decision, the giants won the sb.

The Giants are winning because they have 3 very talented RBs and an awesome defense. It sure as hell has nothing to do with a guy that the NY media was ready to run out of town around week 10 of last year.

If you can control clock, sustain drives, score points and keep your awesome defense rested most of the game...odds are you're winning a lot of football games.

About the only coach who screw up the Giants is Norv Turner, who's doing a bang up job screwing up the Chargers.

Mr. Pink
12-01-2008, 10:04 AM
The giants beat the PAts in the sb beause the giants had more talent. :rofl:

BB was outcoached inspite of having better talent than the giants.

Just like MArvs team full of talent was outcoached by PArcells with Hostetller at qb.

Yes, the Bills losing SB XXV had nothing to do with Jim Kelly's personal agenda for wanting more passing yards and not handing off more to Thurman had nothing to do with the Bills losing.

The Bills inability to tackle at key moments in the game had nothing to do with them losing.

Hostetler somehow holding on to a football with Bruce draped all over his arm in the end zone had nothing to do with the Bills losing.

And Norwood missing a FG had nothing to do with the Bills losing.

It was all on coaching.

Eli Manning evaded a sack miraculously and then the dude catching the ball on his helmet even more miraculously was all because of coaching too, right?

justasportsfan
12-01-2008, 10:04 AM
The Giants are winning because they have 3 very talented RBs and an awesome defense. It sure as hell has nothing to do with a guy that the NY media was ready to run out of town around week 10 of last year..they had 3 talented rb's last year?

If you can control clock, sustain drives, score points and keep your awesome defense rested most of the game...odds are you're winning a lot of football games..

coaches know how to use their rb's. They know how to design plays to control the clock. You can't tell me that Lynch/Jackson is not better than Antoine Smith.

About the only coach who screw up the Giants is Norv Turner, who's doing a bang up job screwing up the Chargers. There you haver it, it's coaching.

justasportsfan
12-01-2008, 10:06 AM
Yes, the Bills losing SB XXV had nothing to do with Jim Kelly's personal agenda for wanting more passing yards and not handing off more to Thurman had nothing to do with the Bills losing.

The Bills inability to tackle at key moments in the game had nothing to do with them losing.

Hostetler somehow holding on to a football with Bruce draped all over his arm in the end zone had nothing to do with the Bills losing.

And Norwood missing a FG had nothing to do with the Bills losing.

It was all on coaching.

Eli Manning evaded a sack miraculously and then the dude catching the ball on his helmet even more miraculously was all because of coaching too, right?

you finally admit it. It's coaching. :up:

PLayres can lose games, I've never disagreed. But if MArv called a bettergame vs. A TEAM WITH WAAAAY LESSER TALENT it wouldn't have come down to Norwood having to win the game for us.

Mr. Pink
12-01-2008, 10:09 AM
they had 3 talented rb's last year?

coaches know how to use their rb's. They know how to design plays to control the clock. You can't tell me that Lynch/Jackson is not better than Antoine Smith.
There you haver it, it's coaching.

They had the same three guys last year. Jacobs, Bradshaw and Ward.

Going by the stats and performance Lynch/Jackson hasn't outperformed Smith/Linton/Thomas yet.

It's coaching when I name one guy who'd screw it up because he'd rather pass the ball? You use an anomaly to try and suggest a trend?

The Bears in 1985 were good because of coaching but the Saints sucked in 1999 because Ditka suddenly forgot how to coach a football team!

Mr. Pink
12-01-2008, 10:10 AM
you finally admit it. It's coaching. :up:

PLayres can lose games, I've never disagreed. But if MArv called a bettergame vs. A TEAM WITH WAAAAY LESSER TALENT it wouldn't have come down to Norwood having to win the game for us.

Marv didn't call the game.

Jim Kelly called ALL of the offensive plays.

And the Bills couldn't tackle worth crap the entire game.

So where is the loss on coaching?

The loss is on the players, period.

justasportsfan
12-01-2008, 10:11 AM
Marv didn't call the game.

Jim Kelly called ALL of the offensive plays.

And the Bills couldn't tackle worth crap the entire game.

So where is the loss on coaching?

The loss is on the players, period.

:rofl: So Kelly was outcoached? Point taken.

Mr. Pink
12-01-2008, 10:20 AM
:rofl: So Kelly was outcoached? Point taken.

No Kelly's selfishness for wanting the glory for himself and not going with more running plays to Thurman, that god forbid, would took away yards for Jimbo's stat totals is the main reason the Bills lost the game.

Regardless that the D allowed the Giants to hold the ball like 40 minutes.

justasportsfan
12-01-2008, 10:23 AM
No Kelly's selfishness for wanting the glory for himself and not going with more running plays to Thurman, that god forbid, would took away yards for Jimbo's stat totals is the main reason the Bills lost the game.. so crappy decision making just like a OC would do affects an outcome? Point taken.

Regardless that the D allowed the Giants to hold the ball like 40 minutes.
You talk like the giants had nothing to do with that.

SABURZFAN
12-01-2008, 10:23 AM
HELLO HATERS!!!!!!!!!!!