PDA

View Full Version : Bye- Bye season....... I gotta sign off on this bloodfest......

Mitchy moo
11-30-2008, 03:03 PM
Well, we have a bunch of ******ed coaches that can instill 0 confidence in our players. These guys believe in losing and confusion and know nothing.

Lose DJ and all his cronies.

With anyluck we lose all the rest of our games and draft really high, a QB.

Nighthawk
11-30-2008, 03:05 PM
Hey, Skoobs...still think that Dickey "gets it"?

Mad Bomber
11-30-2008, 03:47 PM
This franchise is hopeless. I've been a Bills fan for over 45 years, and I am sick and tired of striving for mediocrity. We have had decades of crappy coaches and sub-par talent. The only exception is when Bill Polian was here. What did Ralph do? Sent him packing. Now...compare the Colts and Bills....

gr8slayer
11-30-2008, 03:50 PM
This franchise is hopeless. I've been a Bills fan for over 45 years, and I am sick and tired of striving for mediocrity. We have had decades of crappy coaches and sub-par talent. The only exception is when Bill Polian was here. What did Ralph do? Sent him packing. Now...compare the Colts and Bills....
That's the key, and the fan base allows for the owner to strive for mediocrity.

Mitchell55
Well, we have a bunch of ******ed coaches that can instill 0 confidence in our players. These guys believe in losing and confusion and know nothing.

Lose DJ and all his cronies.

With anyluck we lose all the rest of our games and draft really high, a QB.

I wouldnt draft a qb till the 4th or 5th. Trent has proved to be a solid QB. He had a average 1st half, but not a bad one. All we needed in the 2nd half was a QB who can not make dumb mistakes and get 1st downs, 1 thing JP couldnt do.

DMBcrew36
It's a shame that the Bills beat a bunch of crap teams to make people think they were actually decent. Even at 5-1, telling yourself that they aren't as good as their record, it's hard not to get your hopes up.

Anyways, it's painful to know that this season is done, but to say that you're not going to watch any more games and you're jumping off the wagon is just stupid. You'll still follow them. You'll still be a fan. While none of us will be happy, we'll all have accepted the loss and what it means by Wednesday.

Low your expectations and you won't be so disappointed.

Nighthawk

You're so right. It starts with our mediocre owner and goes straight down to our below average HC. Right now, this organization is a joke.

Mad Bomber
11-30-2008, 03:51 PM
That's the key, and the fan base allows for the owner to strive for mediocrity.
I totally agree. But what is your solution?

gr8slayer
11-30-2008, 03:51 PM
It's a shame that the Bills beat a bunch of crap teams to make people think they were actually decent. Even at 5-1, telling yourself that they aren't as good as their record, it's hard not to get your hopes up.

Anyways, it's painful to know that this season is done, but to say that you're not going to watch any more games and you're jumping off the wagon is just stupid. While none of us will be happy, we'll all have accepted it by Wednesday.

Low your expectations and you won't be so disappointed.
Wow, what a freaking losers mentality.

gr8slayer
11-30-2008, 03:52 PM
I totally agree. But what is your solution?
I've decided that I will no longer put any money into the Buffalo Bills franchise. I'm taking the $3,500-$4,000 a year that I was putting into them and putting it into America's Team now. At least I know the money will be put towards making the team better year in and year out.

Mitchy moo
11-30-2008, 03:56 PM
I've decided that I will no longer put any money into the Buffalo Bills franchise. I'm taking the $3,500-$4,000 a year that I was putting into them and putting it into America's Team now. At least I know the money will be put towards making the team better year in and year out.

You need to make Jones happy & love your Troy boy toy.

gr8slayer
11-30-2008, 03:57 PM
You need to make Jones happy & love your Troy boy toy.
???

ParanoidAndroid
11-30-2008, 04:00 PM
I'm just frustrated and bored. I feel like this is all just a huge waste of my time and I need to just give it up.
I'm actually beginning to think the Bills moving would be a blessing in disguise. I'll be sad at first, but I'll be better off in the long run.
I'm tired of spending half of my Sundays being pissed off.

ParanoidAndroid
11-30-2008, 04:03 PM

Fine. Just don't give us that "America's Team" bull crap. That's so fake.

DMBcrew36
11-30-2008, 04:05 PM
Wow, what a freaking losers mentality.

How bad has this team been in the last decade? How crappy have they been lately? Who have they beaten? It's not like I went in to todays game certain that they would lose. I thought this game was very winnable. But I'm not going to sit there and expect, EXPECT that they will win. They haven't done anything to earn the expectation of winning. I go in to games cautiously and skeptically, because I know what they are - mediochre at best.

Mitchy moo
11-30-2008, 04:05 PM

He's sold but light on the PSL money needed.

DMBcrew36
11-30-2008, 04:06 PM

Yeah, greedy Jerry Jones really needs peoples' money. That $4,000 can buy him some more golden toilet paper.

Mitchy moo
11-30-2008, 04:07 PM
How bad has this team been in the last decade? How crappy have they been lately? Who have they beaten? It's not like I went in to todays game certain that they would lose. I thought this game was very winnable. But I'm not going to sit there and expect, EXPECT that they will win. They haven't done anything to earn the expectation of winning. I go in to games cautious and skeptically, because I know what they are - mediochre at best.

My wife has taunted me for 10 years about the Bills.

Luisito23
11-30-2008, 04:11 PM
While none of us will be happy, we'll all have accepted the loss and what it means by Wednesday.

By Wednesday? I've accepted that a month ago.

DMBcrew36
11-30-2008, 04:13 PM
By Wednesday? I've accepted that a month ago.

Yeah, I mean, I'm already over the loss. But I think some people who get their hopes too far take a little longer.

Mad Bomber
11-30-2008, 04:20 PM
I hear ya....but the problem is that if the fans give up on supporting this team, we can kiss them goodbye.

Right now I'm feeling so low that I don't know if that's good or bad.

After over 45 years as a Bills fan, I'm feeling VERY tired, discouraged and drained right now. I'm sick of waiting for "next year", because if things don't change, it's only going to be more of the same.

I'm sick of getting kicked in the balls every year by this team....

gr8slayer
11-30-2008, 04:50 PM
I hear ya....but the problem is that if the fans give up on supporting this team, we can kiss them goodbye.

Right now I'm feeling so low that I don't know if that's good or bad.

After over 45 years as a Bills fan, I'm feeling VERY tired, discouraged and drained right now. I'm sick of waiting for "next year", because if things don't change, it's only going to be more of the same.

I'm sick of getting kicked in the balls every year by this team....
You have a legitimate argument having been a fan for 45 years, I haven't even been alive that long and already I'm past being tired of it.

Throne Logic
11-30-2008, 05:09 PM
It sure is difficult to get excited for a game. I've known my wife for going on 8 years and she can't understand why I keep watching when they have yet to accomplish anything since we met.

Basically, I watch because I've invested so much time and emotion into this team, I need to be there when they finally win something significant. It would be like pulling your money out of the stock market while it's in the tank, only to watch your former stocks finally recover and jump.

I just do not expect much anymore. I have also been considering the amount of time I've spent over the past decade in frustration and mild depression on Sunday afternoons. A smarter man would probably give up this addiction and do something productive.

Mitchy moo
11-30-2008, 05:11 PM
It sure is difficult to get excited for a game. I've known my wife for going on 8 years and she can't understand why I keep watching when they have yet to accomplish anything since we met.

Basically, I watch because I've invested so much time and emotion into this team, I need to be there when they finally win something significant. It would be like pulling your money out of the stock market while it's in the tank, only to watch your former stocks finally recover and jump.

I just do not expect much anymore. I have also been considering the amount of time I've spent over the past decade in frustration and mild depression on Sunday afternoons. A smarter man would probably give up this addiction and do something productive.

I have the same scenario but only 10 years, my wife cannot understand it.