Bye- Bye season....... I gotta sign off on this bloodfest......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mitchy moo
    Roways rooking ahread!
    • Sep 2005

Bye- Bye season....... I gotta sign off on this bloodfest......

Well, we have a bunch of ******ed coaches that can instill 0 confidence in our players. These guys believe in losing and confusion and know nothing.

Lose DJ and all his cronies.

With anyluck we lose all the rest of our games and draft really high, a QB.
  • Nighthawk
    Getting old waiting for a championship in Buffalo!
    • Jul 2002

Re: Bye- Bye season.......

Hey, Skoobs...still think that Dickey "gets it"?

Comment

• Mad Bomber
      • Jul 2002

Re: Bye- Bye season....... I gotta sign off on this bloodfest......

This franchise is hopeless. I've been a Bills fan for over 45 years, and I am sick and tired of striving for mediocrity. We have had decades of crappy coaches and sub-par talent. The only exception is when Bill Polian was here. What did Ralph do? Sent him packing. Now...compare the Colts and Bills....

Comment

• gr8slayer
        • Feb 2005

Originally posted by Mad Bomber
        This franchise is hopeless. I've been a Bills fan for over 45 years, and I am sick and tired of striving for mediocrity. We have had decades of crappy coaches and sub-par talent. The only exception is when Bill Polian was here. What did Ralph do? Sent him packing. Now...compare the Colts and Bills....
        That's the key, and the fan base allows for the owner to strive for mediocrity.

Comment

• Mitchell55
          only another 1000 mocks due by tomorrow!
          • Feb 2008

Originally posted by Skooby
          Well, we have a bunch of ******ed coaches that can instill 0 confidence in our players. These guys believe in losing and confusion and know nothing.

Lose DJ and all his cronies.

With anyluck we lose all the rest of our games and draft really high, a QB.

I wouldnt draft a qb till the 4th or 5th. Trent has proved to be a solid QB. He had a average 1st half, but not a bad one. All we needed in the 2nd half was a QB who can not make dumb mistakes and get 1st downs, 1 thing JP couldnt do.

Comment

• DMBcrew36
            • Feb 2005

It's a shame that the Bills beat a bunch of crap teams to make people think they were actually decent. Even at 5-1, telling yourself that they aren't as good as their record, it's hard not to get your hopes up.

Anyways, it's painful to know that this season is done, but to say that you're not going to watch any more games and you're jumping off the wagon is just stupid. You'll still follow them. You'll still be a fan. While none of us will be happy, we'll all have accepted the loss and what it means by Wednesday.

Low your expectations and you won't be so disappointed.

Comment

• Nighthawk
              Getting old waiting for a championship in Buffalo!
              • Jul 2002

You're so right. It starts with our mediocre owner and goes straight down to our below average HC. Right now, this organization is a joke.

Comment

• Mad Bomber
                • Jul 2002

Originally posted by gr8slayer
                That's the key, and the fan base allows for the owner to strive for mediocrity.
                I totally agree. But what is your solution?

Comment

• gr8slayer
                  • Feb 2005

Originally posted by DMBcrew36
                  It's a shame that the Bills beat a bunch of crap teams to make people think they were actually decent. Even at 5-1, telling yourself that they aren't as good as their record, it's hard not to get your hopes up.

Anyways, it's painful to know that this season is done, but to say that you're not going to watch any more games and you're jumping off the wagon is just stupid. While none of us will be happy, we'll all have accepted it by Wednesday.

Low your expectations and you won't be so disappointed.
                  Wow, what a freaking losers mentality.

Comment

• gr8slayer
                    • Feb 2005

I totally agree. But what is your solution?
                    I've decided that I will no longer put any money into the Buffalo Bills franchise. I'm taking the $3,500-$4,000 a year that I was putting into them and putting it into America's Team now. At least I know the money will be put towards making the team better year in and year out.

Comment

• Mitchy moo
                      Roways rooking ahread!
                      • Sep 2005

I've decided that I will no longer put any money into the Buffalo Bills franchise. I'm taking the $3,500-$4,000 a year that I was putting into them and putting it into America's Team now. At least I know the money will be put towards making the team better year in and year out.
                      You need to make Jones happy & love your Troy boy toy.

Comment

• gr8slayer
                        • Feb 2005

Originally posted by Skooby
                        You need to make Jones happy & love your Troy boy toy.
                        ???

Comment

• ParanoidAndroid
                          My battery is low and it's getting dark.
                          • Apr 2004

I'm just frustrated and bored. I feel like this is all just a huge waste of my time and I need to just give it up.
                          I'm actually beginning to think the Bills moving would be a blessing in disguise. I'll be sad at first, but I'll be better off in the long run.
                          I'm tired of spending half of my Sundays being pissed off.

Comment

• ParanoidAndroid
                            My battery is low and it's getting dark.
                            • Apr 2004

Fine. Just don't give us that "America's Team" bull crap. That's so fake.

Comment

• DMBcrew36
                              • Feb 2005

Wow, what a freaking losers mentality.
                              How bad has this team been in the last decade? How crappy have they been lately? Who have they beaten? It's not like I went in to todays game certain that they would lose. I thought this game was very winnable. But I'm not going to sit there and expect, EXPECT that they will win. They haven't done anything to earn the expectation of winning. I go in to games cautiously and skeptically, because I know what they are - mediochre at best.

Comment

Working...
                              X