PDA

View Full Version : HAPPY FUN TIME TORONTO GAME NEXT WEEK!

raphael120
11-30-2008, 03:03 PM
HEY TORONTO!

YOU CAN HAVE 'EM!!!!!!!

DMBcrew36
11-30-2008, 03:21 PM
uhhhh.... righhht

Toronto, you can have em? Speak for yourself, son. Easy for you to say, living in D.C. Certainly wouldn't affect you too much I guess.

LarryBoy
11-30-2008, 03:39 PM
HEY TORONTO!

YOU CAN HAVE 'EM!!!!!!!

Ummm....NO you cant.

gr8slayer
11-30-2008, 03:40 PM
HEY TORONTO!

YOU CAN HAVE 'EM!!!!!!!
:bf1:

topher180
11-30-2008, 03:45 PM
HEY TORONTO!

YOU CAN HAVE 'EM!!!!!!!

Prreettttttyyy much!

raphael120
11-30-2008, 04:18 PM
uhhhh.... righhht

Toronto, you can have em? Speak for yourself, son. Easy for you to say, living in D.C. Certainly wouldn't affect you too much I guess.

Im sorry. But wouldn't you like Buffalo to be known as an other identity other than "snow" and "losing football teams"?

billogic99
11-30-2008, 04:21 PM
Buffalo beats Miami, wait and see!! I'm thinking Bills win by 14.

DMBcrew36
11-30-2008, 04:24 PM
Im sorry. But wouldn't you like Buffalo to be known as an other identity other than "snow" and "losing football teams"?

If the team leaves the city will die. It's already dying, but if the team leaves then we might as well consider it dead. Businesses will be affected. People will leave. I don't care if the city is known for the Bills being crap and losing 4 Super Bowls. If the team leaves, the town will have no identity at all because it will have nothing left that garners national attention. I love the Sabres but hockey doesn't get a high billing.

To suggest that we would ever rather not have the team at all is absurd and I don't think you know what you're talking about. You're definitely not speaking for real Buffalonians who live here.

gr8slayer
11-30-2008, 04:46 PM
If the team leaves the city will die. It's already dying, but if the team leaves then we might as well consider it dead. Businesses will be affected. People will leave. I don't care if the city is known for the Bills being crap and losing 4 Super Bowls. If the team leaves, the town will have no identity at all because it will have nothing left that garners national attention. I love the Sabres but hockey doesn't get a high billing.

To suggest that we would ever rather not have the team at all is absurd and I don't think you know what you're talking about. You're definitely not speaking for real Buffalonians who live here.
You'll always have the Sabres :up:

DMBcrew36
11-30-2008, 04:53 PM
You'll always have the Sabres :up:

Yeah, I already mentioned that, and I love the Sabres, but hold on while I roll my eyes at you.