PDA

View Full Version : Congrats to Miami...Pack up the Bills for the move....

Mitchy moo
11-30-2008, 03:06 PM
I hope you draft higher than the Bills because you are going nowhere.

Let's all reside ourselves to the fact that they are heading north folks, game over in Buffalo. I can finally admit it to myself, this is a built on a foundation of a elderly turd hanging on. He has 0 plans to do anything but fill his families wallet upon croaking.

F-him and the poor product he put on the field.

streetkings01
11-30-2008, 03:06 PM
Looks like their headed to the playoffs!

Bling
11-30-2008, 03:07 PM
:rofl:

Nighthawk
11-30-2008, 03:07 PM
Listen, this loss could be the best thing to happen to this franchise in a long time! Now granted, Ralphy has to pull the trigger, but maybe, just maybe...this will force him to make a coaching move. There is no way he can keep Dickey after the way the season fell apart and losing to both the Browns and Niners at home.

DMBcrew36
11-30-2008, 03:23 PM
What does this loss have to do with the Bills moving?

Have you lost all rationality? Talk about overreacting...

Mitchy moo
11-30-2008, 03:24 PM
Listen, this loss could be the best thing to happen to this franchise in a long time! Now granted, Ralphy has to pull the trigger, but maybe, just maybe...this will force him to make a coaching move. There is no way he can keep Dickey after the way the season fell apart and losing to both the Browns and Niners at home.

We are going to lose the team to Toronto. Ralph has no plan for it to stay in the area and to act like it's time to cherish him is a joke. He is a greedy F, that cannot spend the money to get us the proper management / coaching.

Jets went out and got Farve, Miami got Parcells and we got 0.

Mitchy moo
11-30-2008, 03:24 PM

They'll have coaches corner at the half, you'll be happy.

gr8slayer
11-30-2008, 03:25 PM

Talk about being out of touch with reality.

Nighthawk
11-30-2008, 03:26 PM
We are going to lose the team to Toronto. Ralph has no plan for it to stay in the area and to act like it's time to cherish him is a joke. He is a greedy F, that cannot spend the money to get us the proper management / coaching.

Jets went out and got Farve, Miami got Parcells and we got 0.

They're not going to Toronto. Ralphy is an idiot, yes...but refuse to believe this team moves to Toronto.

LtFinFan66
11-30-2008, 03:26 PM
Way to take a shot at the Fins because you are pissed about your team:down:

How'd that million buck bet go for you Skoobs??

Chimpanze
11-30-2008, 03:29 PM
Stupid thread

Please dont forget skoob that Ralph is in his 90s. He doesnt have much left to hang on to!

Secondly, HE DID BUILD A TEAM AND THEY DID NOTHING BUT LOSE 4 SUPERBOWL GAMES!

I like Ralph, but at 90 something years old, who cares!

Mitchy moo
11-30-2008, 03:34 PM
Stupid thread

Please dont forget skoob that Ralph is in his 90s. He doesnt have much left to hang on to!

Secondly, HE DID BUILD A TEAM AND THEY DID NOTHING BUT LOSE 4 SUPERBOWL GAMES!

I like Ralph, but at 90 something years old, who cares!

His plan is to sell this half put together team to the highest bidder. There is no winning here, there is no future. The quicker people realize that we are going to never beat 8-8 with this make money at all cost attitude the better.

The team cannot win without the proper support. Discounting coaching and management gets you nothing in this league except a higher draft pick.

Chimpanze
11-30-2008, 03:36 PM
So what is your point!

If you discount the fact that he has stuck in Buffalo for years and years then you MISSED THE BOAT!

BUFFALO IS A STRUGGLING CITY AND FOR THEM TO HAVE KEPT AN NFL TEAM FOR SO MANY YEARS TELLS ME ALOT ABOUT RALPH WILSON.

jimbohastle51
11-30-2008, 03:37 PM
yes ralph wants cash in his pocket and yes he is cheap but he wants the team to remain in buffalo as well as the NFL. look at jacksonville, just cause you have a nice big city doesnt mean you'll have fans and sell tickets. ralphs legacy hinges on the bills staying in buffalo. otherwise he could have sold out long ago. we do need a new coach. but this team is still so young! and remember we have a starting QB that hasnt even started a full NFL season yet!

Luisito23
11-30-2008, 03:40 PM
Stupid thread

As is everything that this guy posts...How people take him seriously is beyond me.

Mitchy moo
11-30-2008, 03:45 PM
How people take him seriously is beyond me.

We need to start taking ourselves seriously here. How embarrassing is it to go from one of the best in the league this year to just aweful. Can you justify 5-1 to 6-6 for effort?? maybe we should extend DJ for 10 years on doing his job for 1/3 the season.

Get a grip folks, we are holding dog-sheet.

Mike13
11-30-2008, 06:27 PM
Way to take a shot at the Fins because you are pissed about your team:down:

Seriously.