PDA

View Full Version : Let's all say it together now, Ralph and this team SUCKS!!!!

blackonyx89
11-30-2008, 03:07 PM
Bashers of me, this is the reality and no matter what you say, this team isn't going anywhere unless Ralph give this team up. Call me what you want, it's as plain as the nose on your face.

chernobylwraiths
11-30-2008, 03:19 PM
Yeah, the old guy just can't tackle like he used to.

gr8slayer
11-30-2008, 03:22 PM
Hopefully Ralph won't be around too much longer :pray:

chernobylwraiths
11-30-2008, 03:26 PM

What an ahole post.

Nighthawk
11-30-2008, 03:31 PM
What an ahole post.

In terms of being a human, yes. In terms of being an owner...it's hard to argue with the post.

THE END OF ALL DAYS
11-30-2008, 03:33 PM
ralph and this team sucks

gr8slayer
11-30-2008, 03:34 PM
In terms of being a human, yes. In terms of being an owner...it's hard to argue with the post.
I don't even care about the human part. I wasted countless dollars investing in a completely lost cause, in an owner who clearly could care less about winning.

It's funny, about a month ago my wife and I were talking to the guy who handles our investments and he asked me; "do you feel like you have made any bad investments to this point?" That got me thinking, I've done good at investing in everything, except the time and money I invest every single year in one of the most pathetic franchises in all of sports.

chernobylwraiths
11-30-2008, 03:36 PM
I don't even care about the human part. I wasted countless dollars investing in a completely lost cause, in an owner who clearly could care less about winning.

It's funny, about a month ago my wife and I were talking to the guy who handles our investments and he asked me; "do you feel like you have made any bad investments to this point?" That got me thinking, I've done good at investing in everything, except the time and money I invest every single year in one of the most pathetic franchises in all of sports.

No loss if you just stay with your hometown team.

Mr. Pink
11-30-2008, 03:36 PM
Ralph sucks for NOT bringing in a GM who actually knows WTF he is doing.

gr8slayer
11-30-2008, 03:38 PM
No loss if you just stay with your hometown team.
And I plan to, I'm tired of traveling across the country and wasting money to watch a lost cause. With every jersey, ticket, shirt, etc... I buy I let Ralph know that it's okay that he doesn't give a **** about winning. Thus, I'll give my money to Jerry, because at least I know he's going to use it to try to win a title year in and year out.

chernobylwraiths
11-30-2008, 04:03 PM
And I plan to, I'm tired of traveling across the country and wasting money to watch a lost cause. With every jersey, ticket, shirt, etc... I buy I let Ralph know that it's okay that he doesn't give a **** about winning. Thus, I'll give my money to Jerry, because at least I know he's going to use it to try to win a title year in and year out.

Nope, he hasn't thrown any money at players to keep/get them to come here.

Doesn't care at all.

life of faith
11-30-2008, 04:08 PM

That is sick man. A friggin game and team is not as important as a human life. Suppose other people prayed that you were not around too much longer?

VeggieMan14
11-30-2008, 04:11 PM
Ralph and this team SUCKS!!!!

gr8slayer
11-30-2008, 04:12 PM
That is sick man. A friggin game and team is not as important as a human life. Suppose other people prayed that you were not around too much longer?
Such is life....

Luisito23
11-30-2008, 04:15 PM

He's that kind of a person Faith, don't expect anything respectable from him.

life of faith
11-30-2008, 04:18 PM
Such is life....

Is that an apology to Ralph? Just think of all the family he has that will be saddened by his death. All because you brought a few tickets and jerseys. Think before you make ignorant comments please. You are forgiven.

Mr. Pink
11-30-2008, 04:27 PM
Seeing I do not wish death on people...

Ralph for the betterment of the fanbase, sell the team tomorrow to a local group who will keep the team here.

Thank you.

EricStratton
11-30-2008, 05:30 PM
I think fans give way to much credit to ownership when it comes to the product on the field. With the exception of Dallas the owners in the NFL write checks and get out of the way.

The best teams in the game as well as the worst are that way because of play on the field and the actions of the GM, not ecause of the ownership. The NFL cap and rules prevent any owner from dominating things with his wallet.

EricStratton
11-30-2008, 05:31 PM
And the opinion is right, Gr8 is an ass.

We are all free to walk away but to wish death on anyone not names Pacman or jerry is just plain wrong.

Mr. Pink
11-30-2008, 05:36 PM
I think fans give way to much credit to ownership when it comes to the product on the field. With the exception of Dallas the owners in the NFL write checks and get out of the way.

The best teams in the game as well as the worst are that way because of play on the field and the actions of the GM, not ecause of the ownership. The NFL cap and rules prevent any owner from dominating things with his wallet.

The owner is the guy who goes out and picks out the GM. Ralph hasn't picked ONE single GM in his tenure worth a damn. Although I'm not sure if he's the one who hired Butler on his own. I do know that Marv handpicked Polian.

And the owner has a HUGE say in how much money can be spent towards certain players, signing bonuses, etc. I still believe we're well under the cap right now as well.

So you're not 100% correct.