PDA

View Full Version : anyone who blames this loss on losman is a moron

more cowbell
11-30-2008, 03:53 PM
I am in no ways saying I am a Losman fan because I am not.

But the whole offense is dreadful. Minus Lynch of course

this coaching staff is un-real

and I could go on about the amount of things wrong with the team...but Ill save my time and yours and sum it up...this team as a whole SUCKS

SABURZFAN
11-30-2008, 03:53 PM
nobody's blaming Lossman for the loss.

Mitchell55
11-30-2008, 03:55 PM

and I could go on about the amount of things wrong with the team...but Ill save my time and yours and sum it up...this team as a whole SUCKS

Defense, let them inside the 50 2-3 times, lynch over 100 yards, Reed 5 catches, Evans 7 and a wideopen play, OL gave great protection all night. What do we get, a QB who gets sacked 5 times, 1 fumble, and doesnt even get 1 yard in final drive.

justasportsfan
11-30-2008, 03:56 PM
doesn't matter who the qb is, this offense blows .

DMBcrew36
11-30-2008, 03:56 PM
Losman isn't to blame, but he didn't do anything to help the Bills. Is it a compliment that the best part of his game is that he didn't turn the ball over?

The commentators can claim the 49ers have everyone covered all they want. I see the replays and I see people open. The guy just doesn't do his reads fast enough and holds the ball too long as a result.

This is why coaches need designed run plays for him and rollouts. They aren't putting him in the best situation to win.

TacklingDummy
11-30-2008, 03:58 PM
Losman is part of the reason we lost. Not the only reason. He get's his share of the blame also.

Mitchell55
doesn't matter who the qb is, this offense blows .

Our recievers did get open, Lynch did play well, and our OL gave losman 5 minutes to throw.

justasportsfan
Losman isn't to blame, but he didn't do anything to help the Bills. Is it a compliment that the best part of his game is that he didn't turn the ball over?

The commentators can claim the 49ers have everyone covered all they want. I see the replays and I see people open. The guy just doesn't do his reads fast enough and holds the ball too long as a result.

This is why coaches need designed run plays for him and rollouts. They aren't putting him in the best situation to win.
unfortunately, that's what Trent has done too. It's because our OC doesn't know how to call his O no matter who the qb is.

Chimpanze
NO, NO, not Losmans fault!

It was.....

It was.....

It was.....

It was.....

It was.....

Chimpanze
11-30-2008, 03:59 PM
Blame it on his beard!

No aerodynamic runs cuz of the beard!

Mitchell55
11-30-2008, 04:01 PM
unfortunately, that's what Trent has done too. It's because our OC doesn't know how to call his O no matter who the qb is.

No he hasnt, one of the problems with trent is that he gets rid of the ball to quickly and reads the field in 1.2 seconds. He needs to slow down in his reads.

Mr. Pink

We lost because of inconsistent QB play...from BOTH guys and Lindell doinking two kicks.

Mad Bomber
EXACTLY. Trent (Captain Checkdown) has had exactly the same problem over the past several weeks. The problem isn't the protection, it's the LACK of seeing the field.

Mad Bomber
11-30-2008, 04:02 PM
No he hasnt, one of the problems with trent is that he gets rid of the ball to quickly and reads the field in 1.2 seconds. He needs to slow down in his reads.
Trent's problem is that he is WAY to quick to check off to the underneath receiver, even when his primary and secondary receivers are open.

Mitchell55
11-30-2008, 04:03 PM
EXACTLY. Trent (Captain Checkdown) has had exactly the same problem over the past several weeks. The problem isn't the protection, it's the LACK of seeing the field.

Hey, captain checkdown only checked the ball down I think 2 times, captain deep ball checked it down 5 times including 1 time in the last play of the game.

Chimpanze
11-30-2008, 04:03 PM
and people laugh at Flutie!

At least he was the last quarterback to have the heart and desire to win and play through the tough times!

BUT I HOPE TE

HHURRICANE
11-30-2008, 04:07 PM

Jauron is the reason we lost but JP can't win you games. he was playing for a contract today and he still couldn't get it done.

justasportsfan
11-30-2008, 04:10 PM
We lost because of inconsistent QB play...from BOTH guys and Lindell doinking two kicks.
still the coaches fault. Trent was Turks annointed qb. He chose Trent, he talked up trent all offseason. If Trent failed, Turk failed.

VeggieMan14
11-30-2008, 04:12 PM
nobody's blaming Lossman for the loss. I am

Mr. Pink
11-30-2008, 04:13 PM
still the coaches fault. Trent was Turks annointed qb. He chose Trent, he talked up trent all offseason. If Trent failed, Turk failed.

I love how you spin everything into coaches fault.

Turk is at fault because Trent can't succeed.

Yet, Losman couldn't succeed because of Mularkey etc.

Neither QB is talented enough over the long haul to be successful in this league. That much is evident. Hopefully we can bring in a successful veteran QB who can bring stability to a position where we've been spinning our wheels for over a decade.

Do you really believe that either QB would succeed in NE?

Chimpanze
11-30-2008, 04:14 PM
I am

I second the motion!

Chimpanze
11-30-2008, 04:16 PM

Neither QB is talented enough over the long haul to be successful in this league. That much is evident. Hopefully we can bring in a successful veteran QB who can bring stability to a position where we've been spinning our wheels for over a decade.

TE is talented enough!

Get A LIFE and watch a real game!

Its not like the 49ers did anything spectacular. The weather was the sh..t and LOSMAN did nothing to win us this game!

CHEERS LOSER BOY!!!!

VeggieMan14
11-30-2008, 04:16 PM
I second the motion!would anyone else like to hop on the bandwagon?

SquishDaFish
11-30-2008, 04:27 PM
Im not a fan of either QB they both suck. But this loss is all on the Coaches and the REFS!!

Mr. Pink
11-30-2008, 04:29 PM
TE is talented enough!

Get A LIFE and watch a real game!

Its not like the 49ers did anything spectacular. The weather was the sh..t and LOSMAN did nothing to win us this game!

CHEERS LOSER BOY!!!!

Trent Edwards = Trent Dilfer

Nothing more, nothing less.

If you're excited about a weak game manager, then good for you! :up:

I demand and expect more.

JP lead us to 3 points, Trent lead us to? NONE.

So Trent like JP, did NOTHING to win us the game.

VeggieMan14
11-30-2008, 04:30 PM

So Trent like JP, did NOTHING to win us the game. give hamdan a chance

Chimpanze
11-30-2008, 04:32 PM

So Trent like JP, did NOTHING to win us the game.

Dreamers who expect miracles from a second year quarterback!

GOTTA LOVE IT!

And by the way, if you can find me anyone better than TRENT ( AVAILABLE ) please DO TELL!

Mr. Pink
11-30-2008, 04:39 PM
Dreamers who expect miracles from a second year quarterback!

GOTTA LOVE IT!

And by the way, if you can find me anyone better than TRENT ( AVAILABLE ) please DO TELL!

Miracles?

Being competent is a miracle?

Wow, your expectations must be awesome!

Here's next years FA QBs, all guys I'd take over the trash we have now. Warner, Garcia, K. Collins.

Guys that are equal or could go either way...Grossman, Leftwich, Carr, Boller, Simms. Those all could be lateral moves and I'd rather improve.

But dammit man, both of these guys we have now simply aren't good enough.

I'd like to sign one of those top 3 guys and draft a QB to develop.

Chimpanze
11-30-2008, 04:43 PM
Miracles?

Being competent is a miracle?

Wow, your expectations must be awesome!

Here's next years FA QBs, all guys I'd take over the trash we have now. Warner, Garcia, K. Collins.

Guys that are equal or could go either way...Grossman, Leftwich, Carr, Boller, Simms. Those all could be lateral moves and I'd rather improve.

But dammit man, both of these guys we have now simply aren't good enough.

I'd like to sign one of those top 3 guys and draft a QB to develop.

SO THAT IS MY POINT....

NEXT YEAR IS NEXT YEAR.

RIGHT NOW WE HAVE TE!

AND TE is better than any that you mentionned! IMO

Chimpanze
11-30-2008, 04:46 PM
As a matter of fact,

I hpe you are being sarcastic, cuz Warner, Garcia and Collins have all been rejects that happen to have OK years.

In a Bills uniform, they would return to par!

TE as a young dude is doing good!

CHEERS,

CHIMP

Chimpanze
11-30-2008, 04:46 PM
Today, Garcia 9/23 for 109 yards.

BOY, I CANT WAIT TIL HE DRESSES FOR THE BILLS.

LOL!

Mr. Pink
11-30-2008, 04:49 PM
As a matter of fact,

I hpe you are being sarcastic, cuz Warner, Garcia and Collins have all been rejects that happen to have OK years.

In a Bills uniform, they would return to par!

TE as a young dude is doing good!

CHEERS,

CHIMP

:rofl: are you serious?

Warner took a team to the SB and won, Collins took a team to a SB...and minus one season, Garcia has been very good wherever he's played. Outside of Cleveland who didn't know WTF they were doing.

But they're rejects.

I can add to the list of guys. It wouldn't shock me if McNabb is done in Philly. Better than what we have. And it also wouldn't surprise me if Vick is re-instated for next season. Also better.

justasportsfan
11-30-2008, 04:55 PM

who's to be held accountable for their choices? the players? seems to me the pats don't have a problem making their players perform regardless if their last start was in high school.

the fins are rebuilding and yet they are better than us. We used to keep their qb in check and now that he's with Parcells he's playing better than ever in his first year with a new system and new teammates.

The jets look like a sb team when MAngini held Trent in check and told him to take care of the ball instead of playing wild. If the coaches didn't do that I doubt the'd be where they are.

I think it's amazing how you can blame a player like JP after 3 years and yet your defending Jauron after 3.

Mr. Pink
11-30-2008, 05:04 PM
who's to be held accountable for their choices? the players? seems to me the pats don't have a problem making their players perform regardless if their last start was in high school.

the fins are rebuilding and yet they are better than us. We used to keep their qb in check and now that he's with Parcells he's playing better than ever in his first year with a new system and new teammates.

The jets look like a sb team when MAngini held Trent in check and told him to take care of the ball instead of playing wild. If the coaches didn't do that I doubt the'd be where they are.

I think it's amazing how you can blame a player like JP after 3 years and yet your defending Jauron after 3.

Dick Jauron, while not a good coach, has done a decent job keeping our subpar talented team near .500 every year he's been coach. That's fact. Is he good enough to take us to that next level? No. He wasn't good enough to do that in Chicago with a much more talented squad.

However, we bring in a guy like Belichick, for example, keep the talent the same and what's the difference? We're still not making the playoffs anyways.

JP is complete garbage, you know and I know it. No matter who the coach is, he still wouldn't succeed. He lacks things you can't coach. Poor mechanics, poor ball security, bad decisions and inability to read defenses.

Trent has one plus on JP pocket presence. Problem is as of late, he's inaccurate, makes poor decisions, etc etc etc.

I don't care who your coach is, when you lack talent, you're not winning football games consistently. When you don't have competent QB play, you're not winning football games consistently.

Belichick in Cleveand and with Bledsoe didn't win football games but with Brady and now Cassel does. Why? Did a light go on and Belichick became God? No. Better talent.

Ditka won a SB with one of the most dominant teams I've ever watched in Chicago then went to N.O. and sucked. Did he get worse as a coach? No, the talent wasn't there.

Levy was terrible with KC but good here. Why? Talent.

Paul Brown lead a Browns dynasty in the early 50s then took over the expansion Bengals and sucked Why? Talent.

Jimmy Johnson coached an absolutely dominant Cowboys squad to titles then went to Miami and sucked. Why? Talent.

Joe Gibbs in his first stint with the Skins was awesome, this last stint he sucked. Why? Talent.

Hell Parcells won 2 titles with the Giants, what did he do as the Pats and Jets HC? Not much. Why? Talent.

Are you getting it? Is it sinking in yet?

The above guys didn't suddenly become great HCs or one day woke up and forgot what they were doing.

justasportsfan
11-30-2008, 06:11 PM
Dick Jauron, while not a good coach, has done a decent job keeping our subpar talented team near .500 every year he's been coach. That's fact. Is he good enough to take us to that next level? No. He wasn't good enough to do that in Chicago with a much more talented squad.there you go so it doesn't matter who we have , our coaches blow.

Why are we arguing again?

However, we bring in a guy like Belichick, for example, keep the talent the same and what's the difference? We're still not making the playoffs anyways.

Wrong! BB can make Trent a better qb. Doesn't matter who he brings in, he knows how to put the qb in a situation to suceed. He got a 2nd year 6th rd. pick in Brady and came up with a way for Brady to dink and dunk all the way to their first sb.

Now he has a qb who's last start was in HS and he made him dink and dunk early on and eventually turned him into a 400 yard qb.

I have no doubt BB could come up with ways to make Trent a better qb. There's enough facts.

He won a sb with Antoine Smith.

Hell Parcells won 2 titles with the Giants, what did he do as the Pats and Jets HC? Not much. Why? Talent.
look a the fins now. they're better than us because of coaching.

Jimmy Johnson coached an absolutely dominant Cowboys squad to titles then went to Miami and sucked. Why? Talent.

wow you're clueless. JJ falied because he and Marino bumped heads

talent and coaching go hand in hand. The redskins have proven that through the years when they had an all pro team and went no where.

Mr. Pink
11-30-2008, 06:36 PM
there you go so it doesn't matter who we have , our coaches blow.

Why are we arguing again?

Wrong! BB can make Trent a better qb. Doesn't matter who he brings in, he knows how to put the qb in a situation to suceed. He got a 2nd year 6th rd. pick in Brady and came up with a way for Brady to dink and dunk all the way to their first sb.

Now he has a qb who's last start was in HS and he made him dink and dunk early on and eventually turned him into a 400 yard qb.

I have no doubt BB could come up with ways to make Trent a better qb. There's enough facts.

He won a sb with Antoine Smith.

look a the fins now. they're better than us because of coaching.

wow you're clueless. JJ falied because he and Marino bumped heads

talent and coaching go hand in hand. The redskins have proven that through the years when they had an all pro team and went no where.

I'm clueless?

The Cowboys were infinitely more talented than the Dolphins. That's why they won. Not because JJ and Aikman didn't bump heads. Get real.

What did Belichick do in Cleveland? He couldn't turn Todd Philcox or Vinny or Eric Zeier or Drew Bledsoe into better players. You can either perform or you can't. Doesn't matter who your coach is. There are things that can't be coached no matter how you wanna spin it.

Joe Gibbs won SBs with Theismann and Rypien...why couldn't he develop Jason Campbell? Wait. Because Campbell couldn't carry either of their jocks.

Mularkey as an OC helped lead Pittsburgh to having a good offense with GARBAGE at QB. If you wanna say Kordell and Maddox weren't garbage, I'd be shocked. Yet couldn't do it with Losman? What does this tell you? Losman is worse than those two. Period.

Wyche was brought in to help in Losman's development. He developed Boomer and Vinny into adequate players. Couldn't do jack for Losman. Should tell you the same thing as above.

The sad part is, Trent Edwards is barely a step above JP. And no, that's not good enough no matter who you got coaching.

In our losses we haven't executed well enough to win, not that we were outcoached.

You miss FGs, turn the ball over, allow other teams to sustain 8+ minute drives, you don't score. How is any of that coaching?

Our 6 losses have been mired in the above.

Mr. Pink
11-30-2008, 06:36 PM
And the Fins are better because they went out and got a competent QB + ronnie brown has been healthy all year.

TacklingDummy
11-30-2008, 06:57 PM
Joe Gibbs won SBs with Theismann and Rypien...why couldn't he develop Jason Campbell? Wait. Because Campbell couldn't carry either of their jocks.

So you think Campbell blows too? :clap:

HHURRICANE
11-30-2008, 07:05 PM
Im not a fan of either QB they both suck. But this loss is all on the Coaches and the REFS!!

The refs? They gave us the ball on a play that shouldn't have been allowed a challenge. The play was blown dead but we got to challenge it anyway.

LtFinFan66
11-30-2008, 07:33 PM
Defense, let them inside the 50 2-3 times, lynch over 100 yards, Reed 5 catches, Evans 7 and a wideopen play, OL gave great protection all night. What do we get, a QB who gets sacked 5 times, 1 fumble, and doesnt even get 1 yard in final drive.funny since the 49er's only recorded 3 sacks in the game.

Mitchell55
11-30-2008, 07:39 PM
The refs? They gave us the ball on a play that shouldn't have been allowed a challenge. The play was blown dead but we got to challenge it anyway.

WRONG. Its now a rule that you can challenge the fumble if the team that gets the ball clearly recovers it. It just became a rule I think last year.

UltimateBillsFan
11-30-2008, 07:41 PM
I thought it was totally ridiculous the way the crowd treated Losman right off the bat. Who cares how ****ty he's done in the past. Trent was out and Losman came in to step up and help the team. I think it was utterly horrible the response many of the fans gave JP when he came in. I could give a **** if Nate Clements had come in to play QB for us. You support him because you want your team to win, you don't immediately throw him under the bus before he throws a pass. Jesus Christ idiot fans like this are part of the reason we won"t be here in ten years.

Mitchell55
11-30-2008, 07:42 PM
I thought it was totally ridiculous the way the crowd treated Losman right off the bat. Who cares how ****ty he's done in the past. Trent was out and Losman came in to step up and help the team. I think it was utterly horrible the response many of the fans gave Losman when he came in. I could give a **** if Nate Clements had come in to play QB for us. You support him because you want your team to win, you don't immediately throw him under the bus before he throws a pass. Jesus Christ idiot fans like this are part of the reason we won"t be here in ten years.

So did you get mad when we booed rob johnson?

UltimateBillsFan
11-30-2008, 07:43 PM
I would have if there was no reason to. I'm sure all that booing before he threw a god damned pass really helped boost his confidence.

Oaf
11-30-2008, 07:51 PM
I think that was bc most people there didn't believe Trent had been injured.

If McKelvin makes the tackle on the 3rd down toss sweep on the first drive, do we win?

UltimateBillsFan
11-30-2008, 07:53 PM
No. Lindell's god awful.

Spiderweb
11-30-2008, 09:23 PM

???? Trent has been no where near as quick with his reads since the downward spiral began. What are you watching? He's held the ball for 4-5 seconds too. What Trent has done a hair better is with his decisions to run. JP is even slow to make this decision.