PDA

View Full Version : Awful coaching, no Edwards=horrible loss.

HHURRICANE
11-30-2008, 04:05 PM
If you don't think Edwards is the key to us winning games today should have been all the proof you needed. Now Losman sucks but I'm not throwing the loss completely on him because I knew he had no ability to help us win the game.

But it's time to fire Jauron!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dick, first downs are improtant but you waste them like you get 7 per qtr.

When it's 10-3 you kick the field goal on 4th and 2!!!!!!!!!!!

What are you doing?!?!?

Mr. Pink
11-30-2008, 04:08 PM
If you don't think Edwards is the key to us winning games today should have been all the proof you needed. Now Losman sucks but I'm not throwing the loss completely on him because I knew he had no ability to help us win the game.

What are you doing?!?!?

If Lindell makes the earlier kick I think they kick that FG there.

The staff didn't have confidence in his ability to make it, and rightfully so, seeing he missed another field goal a few minutes later.

Chimpanze
11-30-2008, 04:12 PM

The staff didn't have confidence in his ability to make it, and rightfully so, seeing he missed another field goal a few minutes later.

WRONG, THEM GOING FOR A FIELD GOAL LATER PROVED THAT THEY HAVE CONFIDENCE!

They felt that they needed the 7 points. THAT IS ALL.

Nothing about Lindell!

HHURRICANE
11-30-2008, 04:17 PM

Weren't we at the 7 yard line? I can make that kick. It wasn't a 50 yarder. No the coaching staff got greedy again.

Serioulsy, how many of you knew we weren't going to make the first? I knew it before the play was called. Just stupid.

10-6 with a quarter and a half to play, and would have given us some momentum.

Maybe Lindell get's his confidence back and makes the next kick as well.

SquishDaFish
11-30-2008, 04:20 PM
JP played fine. This loss is thanx to the Coaches and Refs plain and simple

Mahdi
11-30-2008, 04:23 PM

What are you doing?!?!?
Yeah Edwards looked primed to win us that game... Sorry but Edwards has a serious deficiency in his delivery. His mechanics are awful.

Mr. Pink
11-30-2008, 04:26 PM
Weren't we at the 7 yard line? I can make that kick. It wasn't a 50 yarder. No the coaching staff got greedy again.

Serioulsy, how many of you knew we weren't going to make the first? I knew it before the play was called. Just stupid.

10-6 with a quarter and a half to play, and would have given us some momentum.

Maybe Lindell get's his confidence back and makes the next kick as well.

Didn't Lindell put what basically was an XP off the upright earlier?

Mitchell55
11-30-2008, 05:40 PM
Yeah Edwards looked primed to win us that game... Sorry but Edwards has a serious deficiency in his delivery. His mechanics are awful.

Yeah, he drove us down the field 2 times and on 1 threw it to a wide open fine but it was tipped at the line. We couldve started the 2nd half tied.

Mahdi
11-30-2008, 05:47 PM
Yeah, he drove us down the field 2 times and on 1 threw it to a wide open fine but it was tipped at the line. We couldve started the 2nd half tied.
That is Edwards MO. He gets us down the field. But he has no clue how to throw a TD pass. Even when they are WIDE open. Just ask Robert Royal about it. O and BTW we ran the ball down the field. Edwards barely had anything to do with the drives we had.

HHURRICANE
11-30-2008, 05:51 PM
I love how it's Edwards fault and he didn't play the second half. If he had been in we would have a shot to win the game. That's the difference.

TacklingDummy
11-30-2008, 07:02 PM
JP played fine.

:lmao: I take it you looked at the stat. line and didn't actually watch the game.

LtFinFan66
11-30-2008, 07:40 PM
I love how it's Edwards fault and he didn't play the second half. If he had been in we would have a shot to win the game. That's the difference.How many points did Trent put up in the first half:idunno:

Mitchell55
11-30-2008, 07:40 PM
How many points did Trent put up in the first half:idunno:

He played the entire 1st half with a pulled groin. One of the most painfull injuries.

LtFinFan66
11-30-2008, 07:42 PM
So he pulled it BEFORE the game?

HHURRICANE
11-30-2008, 07:53 PM

Well as it stood he was the only one that had a drive that ended with points.

HHURRICANE
11-30-2008, 07:54 PM

Are you saying that we had just as good a chance of winning with Losman as Edwards?

You're kidding right?

Mahdi
11-30-2008, 08:51 PM
I love how it's Edwards fault and he didn't play the second half. If he had been in we would have a shot to win the game. That's the difference.
Edwards looked horrible in the first half. He was missing easy throws, was pushing the ball and looked lost as he always does against the 34 defense.

Spiderweb
11-30-2008, 09:32 PM
He played the entire 1st half with a pulled groin. One of the most painfull injuries.
Pulled groin? Still believe that lame excuse? It was more like he pulled his pud it the 1st half and got benched for the second half.

"one of the most painfull injuries"? Hell, tell that to Thiesmann, Stingley, etc...

Quit washing Trent's nuts...He just played like crap again.

hydro
11-30-2008, 09:57 PM
JP played fine.
NO. No he didn't actually...

This loss is thanx to the Coaches and Refs plain and simple
They played their part but you have to blame the players too. Edwards included.

LtFinFan66
11-30-2008, 11:45 PM
Are you saying that we had just as good a chance of winning with Losman as Edwards?

You're kidding right?No, just asking

LtFinFan66
11-30-2008, 11:55 PM
Well as it stood he was the only one that had a drive that ended with points.Really??:scratch:

<TABLE class=borderCollapse><TBODY><TR class=BUFcolors><TD class=playText colSpan=2>Buffalo Bills at 10:53 </TD></TR><!--START of play content in the quarter--><TR class=rowAlt><TD class=downInfo>1-10-BUF 41 </TD><TD class=downText>(10:53) 23-M.Lynch left tackle pushed ob at SF 9 for 50 yards (51-T.Spikes). </TD></TR><TR><TD class=downInfo>1-9-SF 9 </TD><TD class=downText>(10:23) 23-M.Lynch left guard to SF 12 for -3 yards (32-M.Lewis, 26-M.Roman). </TD></TR><TR class=rowAlt><TD class=downInfo>2-12-SF 12 </TD><TD class=downText>(9:44) (Shotgun) 7-J.Losman pass short right to 83-L.Evans to SF 4 for 8 yards (22-N.Clements). Caught at SF 5, curling to middle. </TD></TR><TR><TD class=downInfo>3-4-SF 4 </TD><TD class=downText>(9:02) 7-J.Losman pass incomplete short middle to 11-R.Parrish (30-D.Strickland). Receiver and coverage at goal line, crossing from left. </TD></TR><TR class=rowAlt><TD class=downInfo>4-4-SF 4 </TD><TD class=downText>(8:57) 9-R.Lindell 22 yard field goal is GOOD, Center-72-R.Neill, Holder-8-B.Moorman. </TD></TR><!--END of play content in the quarter--><TR class=subHeader><TD class="playText fontWeightBold" colSpan=2>SF 10 BUF 3 Plays: 5 Possession: 1:59 </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

PECKERWOOD
12-01-2008, 12:36 AM
Bobby April or Romeo Croenell as HC of the Buffalo Bills.

Mr. Pink
12-01-2008, 05:36 AM
Bobby April or Romeo Croenell as HC of the Buffalo Bills.

Romeo Crennel? :rofl:

You want to see a guy with no emotion and half the team has quit on him as a HC?

I can't wait til he's ran out of Cleveland.

Hopefully that's today.