PDA

View Full Version : At this point...

Mad Bomber
11-30-2008, 04:25 PM
I almost hope we lose out so we get the highest draft choice possible....

...that we can squander....

mybills
11-30-2008, 04:27 PM
What's this "almost" crap? :chuckle:

topher180
11-30-2008, 04:27 PM
I can't help but look at your avatar and think of another Buffalo Bills season crashing to Earth.

DMBcrew36
11-30-2008, 04:28 PM
I almost hope we lose out so we get the highest draft choice possible....

...that we can squander....

Odds are, that is exactly what will happen. I don't see this team beating the Patriots, Dolphins, or Jets without lucky bounces.

VeggieMan14
11-30-2008, 04:35 PM
The Bills are making it to the playoffs

life of faith
11-30-2008, 04:38 PM
Come on guys. Look at the Jets/Broncos game right now. The Jets are getting dominated and the Pats game is tied 10-10. We still have a chance at the playoffs. I will create a scnerio later showing exactly how we can get in.

topher180
11-30-2008, 04:45 PM
Come on guys. Look at the Jets/Broncos game right now. The Jets are getting dominated and the Pats game is tied 10-10. We still have a chance at the playoffs. I will create a scnerio later showing exactly how we can get in.
Please sir, for your own sake, just let it go.

It's been almost a decade. You shouldn't have to come back later with an advanced algorithm to show us how the Bills could make the playoffs. Save yourself the work. The major flaw in any formula will be that the Bills would need to actually WIN games for it to work. That my friend is not impossible but more than unlikely.

Mahdi
11-30-2008, 05:12 PM
Ill give you the scenario right now... We somehow find a QB who can throw the football, Schobel comes back, we manage to win out and the Pats lose 3 more games along with the Ravens.

Mitchy moo
11-30-2008, 05:13 PM

You're insane, we'll be lucky to win 1 more game.

henrybacker
11-30-2008, 05:29 PM
maybe we could trade back for mcgahee, he could be the featured 3rd running back in the system. Really just wanted to point out that this guy sucks and 2 years into his 7 year contract, he is a back up. Silly Ravens.