PDA

View Full Version : Scott Pioli for GM.

Canadian'eh!
11-30-2008, 04:35 PM
THis guy doesn't have a team to run to himself.

That's AMAZING to me.

He's had Thomas Dimitrof learn from him and look what he's done in ATL in 1 season.

He worked UNDER Parcells (his father in law) and has made a TON of great moves to keep NE winning games by finding late talent and never missing on 1sts.

I'm sick of a numbers guy in Brandon, a never show your face scout in Modrak and a Moron in the highest class making the players calls (Jauron)

Get rid of Jauron. Let Modrak retire. Move Brandon back to a financial role where he belongs and Throw the money at Pioli to be the GM of this team and let him run it.

No intereference form RW. No input from Modrak. Just a good FOOTBALL GM.

(Obviously Cowher is a dream that never comes true in the GM/Coach role since that would be the 1st choice obviously.)

The let scott bring in a coaching that HE believes in. And Let him actually pay to get one too. If that's Schottenheimer or some other big name.... or a Coordinator he loves... fine. Go get him.

Money shouldn't decide who you pick as a coach. THat's beent he BIGGEST issue witht his team teh past 10 years.

VeggieMan14
11-30-2008, 04:37 PM
THis guy doesn't have a team to run to himself.

That's AMAZING to me.

He's had Thomas Dimitrof learn from him and look what he's done in ATL in 1 season.

He worked UNDER Parcells (his father in law) and has made a TON of great moves to keep NE winning games by finding late talent and never missing on 1sts.

I'm sick of a numbers guy in Brandon, a never show your face scout in Modrak and a Moron in the highest class making the players calls (Jauron)

Get rid of Jauron. Let Modrak retire. Move Brandon back to a financial role where he belongs and Throw the money at Pioli to be the GM of this team and let him run it.

No intereference form RW. No input from Modrak. Just a good FOOTBALL GM.

(Obviously Cowher is a dream that never comes true in the GM/Coach role since that would be the 1st choice obviously.)

The let scott bring in a coaching that HE believes in. And Let him actually pay to get one too. If that's Schottenheimer or some other big name.... or a Coordinator he loves... fine. Go get him.

Money shouldn't decide who you pick as a coach. THat's beent he BIGGEST issue witht his team teh past 10 years. Eh