PDA

View Full Version : 16 carries 134 yards

BB4LIFE
11-30-2008, 04:54 PM
I know I am stating the obvious.. but why does Lynch only get 16 carries... why do we run Fred Jackson on 3rd and 1 when he is our 'change of pace' back..

According to Yahoo's Play by Play on the box score.. other than the catch on 4th down at the end of the game.. Lynch did not get the ball in the last 12:09 of the game.. The guy is running at an 8 yds/carry pace .. and he doesn't see the ball in the last 12:00 minutes...

Mahdi
11-30-2008, 05:02 PM
I know I am stating the obvious.. but why does Lynch only get 16 carries... why do we run Fred Jackson on 3rd and 1 when he is our 'change of pace' back..

According to Yahoo's Play by Play on the box score.. other than the catch on 4th down at the end of the game.. Lynch did not get the ball in the last 12:09 of the game.. The guy is running at an 8 yds/carry pace .. and he doesn't see the ball in the last 12:00 minutes...
Yeah that was horrible play calling. When the Bills got the ball with 7 minutes left in the fourth down by 1 score they went right into a 5 wr set. Makes no sense at all when your passing game is already struggling. I have never seen a worse play action team than this team. They are horrible at calling it and executing it. It always obvious what they are doing.