PDA

View Full Version : Playoff Picture...

life of faith
11-30-2008, 05:12 PM
Titans - Clearly division winners
Steelers - Most likely will win the division
Jets - in the lead right now at 8-4, but the rest of the east is on their tail
Broncos- will get in by default because of that terrible division.

Wildcard Contenders

Colts - 8-4. Safe to say they will get in as the first wildcard. Projected record 11-5.
Ravens - 8-4. Very tough schedule, they could lose out. At best i see them winning one game. Projected record 9-7. Miss playoffs
Pats - 7-5 They only need to lose one of there next 3 and i think the Cardnals will beat them easily, they will be looking to get a first round bye. Then there is no way they come to Buffalo and beat us with our playoff lives on the line. Projected record 9-7
Dolphins - 7-5 Somehow this horrible team is edging by mediocore teams. Projected record 9-7
Bills - 6-6 We have gotten our running game going strong the past 3 weeks. We should have Whitner back next week. Trent will get his swagger back and we will win out. Projected record 10-6. Were in as the #6 seed.

Now if the Jets can drop a game against either the Niners or Seahawks, i think we will wn the division, all we have to do is beat them. The Dolphins will be fighting for a playoff spot on the last week against them and will win.

Remaining schedule

Jets - @ 49ers, BILLS, @ Seahawks, Dolphins
Colts - Bengals, Lions, @ Jaguars, Titans
Ravens - Redskins, Steelers, @ Cowboys, Jaguars
Pats - @ Seahawks, @ Raiders, Cardnals, @ BILLS
Dolphins - @ BILLS, 49ers, @ Chiefs, @ Jets
Bills - Dolphins, @ Broncos, @ Jets, Pats

Here are the playoff seeds
1. Titans
2. Steelers
3. Jets or Bills
4. Broncos
5. Colts
6. Jets or Bills

Who is with me??????
:rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon:

Mr. Pink
11-30-2008, 05:18 PM
Jets, even if they lose today, worst they do is 11-5

Colts? Aren't losing another game 12-4 - first WC team.

Ravens? Worst they're doing is 2-2 could win 3 with a victory over Pitts. 10-6

Pats? Worst they're doing is 9-7

Dolphins? Worst they're doing is 9-7

All this is predicated on your idea we're winning out, too.

We're not getting in dude. It's over.

BillsWin
11-30-2008, 05:19 PM
I want it to happen.

DMBcrew36
11-30-2008, 05:19 PM
It's over.

Mitchy moo
11-30-2008, 05:21 PM
One problem, a 10 year old that's good at Madden can outcoach our team. Stop trying to grow that crap on your farm and smoking it.

:horsecrap

thecoordinator
11-30-2008, 05:25 PM

you've lost 5 of 6 and cant beat the lowly 49ers at home, much less even score a TD vs them, yet youre going to win at denver and at the jets, then beat the pats? lol. at most you beat us next week and finish 7-9

Mitchy moo
11-30-2008, 05:26 PM
you've lost 5 of 6 and cant beat the lowly 49ers at home, much less even score a TD vs them, yet youre going to win at denver and at the jets, then beat the pats? lol. at most you beat us next week and finish 7-9

That would be a miracle at this point.

life of faith
11-30-2008, 05:27 PM
I agree our coaching staff isn't up to par but it isn't as bad as everyone thinks either. Maybe next year we can try and get Dikta to coach. The only 2 calls i was dissapointed with today was 2nd and 3rd and goal from the 2 and we run shotgun??? This team has the talent to run the table.

Bockcity
11-30-2008, 05:31 PM
Buffalo wont make it. Sorry Bills fans but maybe when you fire Jauron and get a real coach like Cowher...then you'll make it.

As for my Fins, I personally think we could miss the playoffs by going 10-6. I hope I am wrong but it looks like we will have to win out to make the playoffs which I think is gonnna be really really hard.

Mitchy moo
11-30-2008, 05:32 PM
Buffalo wont make it. Sorry Bills fans but maybe when you fire Jauron and get a real coach like Cowher...then you'll make it.

As for my Fins, I personally think we could miss the playoffs by going 10-6. I hope I am wrong but it looks like we will have to win out to make the playoffs which I think is gonnna be really really hard.

Considering you have a game against us, don't count yourself out.

life of faith
11-30-2008, 05:53 PM
You see. I made this thread knowing the Jets and Pats would lose tonight and they both are down 2 scores in the 4th quarter. Great start to our new plaoff run!!! :rockon:

Stewie
11-30-2008, 06:01 PM
I want it to happen.

It's over.

That about sums it up.

CLo_in_Roch
11-30-2008, 06:06 PM

Wildcard Contenders

Colts - 8-4. Safe to say they will get in as the first wildcard. Projected record 11-5.
Ravens - 8-4. Very tough schedule, they could lose out. At best i see them winning one game. Projected record 9-7. Miss playoffs
Pats - 7-5 They only need to lose one of there next 3 and i think the Cardnals will beat them easily, they will be looking to get a first round bye. Then there is no way they come to Buffalo and beat us with our playoff lives on the line. Projected record 9-7
Dolphins - 7-5 Somehow this horrible team is edging by mediocore teams. Projected record 9-7
Bills - 6-6 We have gotten our running game going strong the past 3 weeks. We should have Whitner back next week. Trent will get his swagger back and we will win out. Projected record 10-6. Were in as the #6 seed.

Now if the Jets can drop a game against either the Niners or Seahawks, i think we will wn the division, all we have to do is beat them. The Dolphins will be fighting for a playoff spot on the last week against them and will win.

Remaining schedule

1. Titans
2. Steelers
3. Jets or Bills
4. Broncos
5. Colts
6. Jets or Bills

Who is with me??????

I'm not. We are 0-3 in this division. We just lost to the 49ers at home. Let me write that again for you, because I get the impression you didn't realize that. W E L O S T TO T H E 4 9 ERS A T H O M E, W E S C O R E D 3 PTS. Now we gotta play the Dolphins in Toronto this week? And then the Jets in NY and the Pats home? I welcome the cellar now! Think of it this way, drug addicts have to hit rock bottom in order to get better. Watch "Intervention" on the A&E network sometime to see where I'm coming from.

cocamide
11-30-2008, 06:13 PM
There will be threads like this until we're mathematically eliminated. Stick a fork in us, we're done.

hammerbillsfan
11-30-2008, 06:15 PM
http://img214.imageshack.us/img214/7757/stickaforkinitgh0.jpg

Mad Bomber
11-30-2008, 06:35 PM

Wildcard Contenders

Remaining schedule

1. Titans
2. Steelers
3. Jets or Bills
4. Broncos
5. Colts
6. Jets or Bills

Who is with me??????
Put down the crack pipe and step away from the computer...

Oaf
11-30-2008, 06:40 PM
Just wondering. What would it take to enter the playoffs at 9-7? Thanks.

Mad Bomber
11-30-2008, 06:43 PM
To quote Jim Mora....

PLAYOFFS?!?! PLAYOFFS?!?!

Mad Bomber
11-30-2008, 06:44 PM
How about 6-10? This team isn't going to win even ONE MORE GAME this year.

life of faith
11-30-2008, 06:52 PM

Possible but not likely. The only loss we could afford would be the Broncos game. The Jets and Pats loss was huge today, it kept us in the race.

BB4LIFE
11-30-2008, 07:03 PM
This week couldn't have gone better for the Bills w/ the Jets and Pats losing.. but we couldn't beat the easiest team left on the schedule.. Its over..

HHURRICANE
11-30-2008, 07:03 PM
If Edwards is injured to where he can't play next Sunday this thread goes to mega funny.

I actually think the Bills could finish 6-10 without Edwards.

Nighthawk
11-30-2008, 07:13 PM
You're crazy.

paladin warrior
11-30-2008, 07:31 PM
IT over. let it go. Dick J is mess up because before was 4-0. I want Dick J get fire. T.Edward is hurt. If Bills are in playoff.. Bills will lose in the first game of playoff. I dont like that . Let it go. it total over...

Mitchy moo
11-30-2008, 07:40 PM
IT over. let it go. Dick J is mess up because before was 4-0. I want Dick J get fire. T.Edward is hurt. If Bills are in playoff.. Bills will lose in the first game of playoff. I dont like that . Let it go. it total over...

Always a pleasure PW.

life of faith
11-30-2008, 08:23 PM
It seems outragous right now but i will bump this after our big win over the Fish next week. Watch the Pats/Jets lose again next week as well.

Jets 8-5
Pats 7-6
Fish 7-6
Bills 7-6

That wouldn't look so bad, would it????

tat2dmike77
11-30-2008, 08:35 PM
life of faith please pass the joing here if you think this team can win out cause you are smoking some serious chronic

RoscoeMagic
11-30-2008, 08:45 PM
Good p0ast LOF! I agree we can still make it at 10-6!!!

The 1 loss we could afford to have was this game against SF as it isn't a conference or divisional game!

I BILLieve!

Lex Dysic
11-30-2008, 08:46 PM
You're right. My Fins have been winning very unimpressively, especially against crappy teams - but they are winning. I attribute that to a coaching staff who's still making mistakes, finding their way but unlike last year, have their patchwork quilt of players conditioned, well-prepared and with a winning mindset.

The Bills on the other hand, should be loaded for bear and you guys did it the right way, building through prudent draft selections. IMO, the biggest difference is in the coaching. I've been ragged on by Bills fans since before the season began for labeling Jauron as a loser who beyond a 1 year aberration in Chicago, hasn't had a winning season in his 8 other campaigns. Even as a retread, Marv could have chosen better and how Jauron warranted an extension is both puzzling yet says alot about your franchise.

As a Fin fan, I'm delighted you have him, as no doubt you guys were thrilled with clueless Cameron leading us last year. Despite the talent, it'll be hard to turn the corner so long as Dick's your HC.

VeggieMan14
11-30-2008, 08:58 PM
I am with you Bills are going to the Playoffs

tat2dmike77
11-30-2008, 09:03 PM
I am with you Bills are going to the Playoffs

Good p0ast LOF! I agree we can still make it at 10-6!!!

The 1 loss we could afford to have was this game against SF as it isn't a conference or divisional game!

I BILLieve!

Lets see over the past month and a half we have beaton Kansas City. But yeah we are going to beat NYJ, Mia, NE, and Den yeah we can make the playoffs when we can't beat Cleveland and San Fran.

I know all about being a homer cause i am one but come on you guys are on your planet.

Dr. Lecter
11-30-2008, 09:45 PM
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Qwq7BYOnDrM&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Qwq7BYOnDrM&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Historian
12-01-2008, 04:45 AM
At this point...who in their right mind would want this team to make the playoffs?

Night Train
12-01-2008, 05:39 AM
The "see you next year" bus hit 4th gear in the 3rd quarter yesterday.

I'd be surprised if the Bills won another game this season.

life of faith
12-03-2008, 07:12 PM
bump bump bump. you guys gotta Billieveeeeee.

PcA125
12-03-2008, 07:16 PM
I guess I have to hold onto any kind of playoff chances until they are mathematically eliminated... even if it is an extremely slim shot, I'm still a billiever

paladin warrior
12-03-2008, 07:40 PM
Humm if Bills were in 6 seed. Buffalo bills will be kills in first around playoff. Tenn will be bye of playoff. Who will get vs 6 seed.

huck1974
12-03-2008, 07:41 PM
If you win out, you will not make the playoffs considering your current division record. You would still need huge help like....payton manning breaking his arm and the entire ravens defense getting small pox.:band: