PDA

View Full Version : For the first time in my life

LABillsFan
11-30-2008, 06:42 PM
I'm going fairweather. I may post once in a while here, but now that the season is over, I'm moving on to other things. Keep the faith, I'll see you in the SabresZone.

HHURRICANE
11-30-2008, 06:58 PM
No you don't need to apologize. How much time I've wasted on the draft etc. to get another 6-6 roster.

Jauron needs to go. Sadly they'll extend him for a year and than fire him after not making the playoffs yet again in 2009.

Mad Bomber
11-30-2008, 06:59 PM
I'm going fairweather. I may post once in a while here, but now that the season is over, I'm moving on to other things. Keep the faith, I'll see you in the SabresZone.
The only problem is that the Sabres have been sucking worse than the Bills lately....

LABillsFan
11-30-2008, 07:24 PM
The only problem is that the Sabres have been sucking worse than the Bills lately....

At least the season is still young in the NHL. That's the only reason, what a shame.

Tatonka
11-30-2008, 10:03 PM
im right there with you..

im about ready to buy a chris johnson jersey.. at least i can enjoy a regular season win and the playoffs for the first time in a decade.

raphael120
11-30-2008, 11:18 PM

Least the Sabres are surprising us with beating pretty damn good teams. (Pens, Boston)

gr8slayer
11-30-2008, 11:30 PM
im right there with you..

im about ready to buy a chris johnson jersey.. at least i can enjoy a regular season win and the playoffs for the first time in a decade.
Chris Johnson, as in Titans? Do you go to many games?

PECKERWOOD
12-01-2008, 12:40 AM
Man, these are some very sad times. I've never been much of a hockey fan, I watch some games here and there. Maybe, I will start watching the Sabres more? I love Buffalo, I grew up there and have family there. Hockey can be entertaining at times, I suppose I'll have to get used to it. Atleast the Bulls seemingly have a decent head coach. UGH, God dammit Ralph, why do you constantly put such a loser on the field for us loyal fans? Give us a ****ing break. I'm getting sick of this, but I'm sure I'll be back, it's a ****ing curse. Play musical chairs with another QB and HC, repeat and rinse. Same old. God dammit that gig gets old.