X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mad Bomber
    • Jul 2002

I've just about had it...

Wow. Over 45 years as a Bills fan, and the last REALLY good memory I have is from the 1960s, when Jack Kemp was the QB.

That is a SIGNIFICANT part of my life. I am just plain getting SICK and TIRED of investing my emotions on this team. I love the Bills with all my heart and soul, but I am getting sick and tired of the annual disappointment that has been the experience of being a Bills fan.

This season is OVER.

Maybe we can lose out and get a good draft pick. Doesn't matter...we'll squander it.

We need new ownership, new coaching, new philosophy. Until that happens, this team is screwed.

BTW...Ralph....F**k you for firing Bill Polian. Look at the Colts and look at the Bills. How smart was that decision, Brainiac????????????????????
  • Ebenezer
    Give me a minute...
    • Jul 2002

Re: I've just about had it...

I hear ya, man. It's just painful at this point. Anybody can see that this team is just not prepared on a week by week basis. It starts at the top - Ralphie...there is a reason he is not in the HoF.

For all the education and practice each of us undergoes, the achievment of mastery is ultimately the outcome of a personal quest for understanding.

Comment

• Nighthawk
      Getting old waiting for a championship in Buffalo!
      • Jul 2002

This team can definitely drive you to drink. It is hard to be a fan of any Buffalo sports team.

Comment

• THE END OF ALL DAYS
        The Allen Era has begun.... no looking back now, come hell or high water!
        • Feb 2005

I'm done.
        I cant muster up the emotions anymore. its just too much dissapointment and I have a life to live.
        In my day we did not have self-esteem... we had self-respect, and no more of it then we earned.

Comment

• TacklingDummy
          Unreachable Douche
          • Jul 2002

Turn into pessimistic fans and you are never disappointed.

You would think by now most Bills fans would be pessimistic.

Comment

• Nighthawk
            Getting old waiting for a championship in Buffalo!
            • Jul 2002

I would be very excited if Ralphy decided to actually try one more time to take a run at the SB before he...well, you know. I know it is highly unlikely, but how many of you would lose your mind if the Bills started pursuing Cowher?!?! This would be the best thing to happen to Buffalo football since the SB years!

Comment

• lmcshadow
              • Nov 2007

COWHER SOUNDS REAL GOOD
              The enemy deserves no mercy....mercy is for the weak.

Comment

• Historian
                2020-2023 AFC East Champions!
                • Dec 2002

Yesterday was a first for me:

I actually fell asleep during the first half.

This team is an annual embarrassment.

I'm through.

Comment

• Night Train
                  Retired - On Several Levels
                  • Jul 2005

I've been going to games since the mid 1960's myself & thought I had seen it all.

I should have known better last year when a business marketing major was named GM that Ralph was basically all out of ideas.

So now we have to watch the politically correct game of sending Jauron out with dignity. He won't be fired, since I believe his contract runs out. They'll announce his contract " will not be renewed ", as if that means he wasn't actually fired. . We've been down this road before, unfortunately. What nonsense.

My 5 year Club seat deal expires after the Giants game & unless Cowher or some other dynamic name is hired by early January, I'm done shelling out big $$, let alone ANY $$, for this disgrace of an organization.

The Bills fans give more blind loyalty to this team than any other city would ever dream of giving their team.... And for WHAT ? Cheap coaching hires,suspect talent and spin excuses every year.

Better find a QB and an actual coach this off-season or watch the season ticket total plunge through the floor. The faith card has been played.
                  Anonymity is an abused privilege, abused most by people who mistake vitriol for wisdom and cynicism for wit

Comment

• LtFinFan66
                    • Mar 2005

didn't they just recently extend Jauron??

Comment

• Historian
                      2020-2023 AFC East Champions!
                      • Dec 2002

Nobody knows.

It was rumored, but never confirmed.

Comment

• LtFinFan66
                        • Mar 2005

oh really....I thought it was a hot topic here that he had. Interesting

Comment

• baalworship
                          • May 2003

The Bills need to stop hiring from within and get someone from outside this team to come in and blow this thing up.

Needs:

New football GM, move Brandon back to marketing where he belongs.

New coach to be hired by GM and Ralph...from outside.

Veteran QB to come in and compete for starting job with Trent. I like Trent but he needs to get a lot tougher if he is to be the man here.

Draft that focuses on Defensive Line. We also need a real NFL center.

Comment

• RockStar36
                            Dude's Little Ignorant Crony
                            • Sep 2004

It was never officially announced by the Bills. It was reported by ESPN but then the story quickly died down. Had the Bills officially inked him to a deal they would've announced it, much like they did with Lee Evans.

D & S Sports

Comment

• X-Era
                              What this generation tolerates, the next generation will embrace
                              • Feb 2005

Originally posted by baalworship
                              The Bills need to stop hiring from within and get someone from outside this team to come in and blow this thing up.

Needs:

New football GM, move Brandon back to marketing where he belongs.

New coach to be hired by GM and Ralph...from outside.

Veteran QB to come in and compete for starting job with Trent. I like Trent but he needs to get a lot tougher if he is to be the man here.

Draft that focuses on Defensive Line. We also need a real NFL center.
                              Tom Donahoe, is that you?

Much to Donahoe-esque for my taste

Comment

Working...
                              X