PDA

View Full Version : Reality check: This team isn't good.

HHURRICANE
11-30-2008, 07:15 PM
Can we stop talking about playoffs because this team is not good.

Watching Denney and Kelsay celebrating against the pathetic 49rs makes me want to puke considering they've been owned all year.

People it's not that difficult:

The defense needs a pass rush because without it our secondary will alway be vulnerable no matter how much talent is back there. Could you believe how much time this QB had today?

On offense it's obvious that Evans is our only threat. Even if you love Reed and Parrish they will never be good #2 options. Hardy is probably not the answer based on what I've seen.

Pretty simple but until we get to the QB and get players for our QB to throw to it's the same old crap.

hammerbillsfan
11-30-2008, 07:21 PM
Can a select few who are clearly drunk stop talking about playoffs because this team is not good.

Fixed! :up:

Mitchell55
11-30-2008, 07:36 PM
Can we stop talking about playoffs because this team is not good. Only 1 person on this whole board has mentioned playoffs so your statement is just retarted
Watching Denney and Kelsay celebrating against the pathetic 49rs makes me want to puke considering they've been owned all year. Of course they celebrate, after you get a sack you dont think, well I have been playing bad all year so who cares.

The defense needs a pass rush because without it our secondary will alway be vulnerable no matter how much talent is back there. Could you believe how much time this QB had today?

On offense it's obvious that Evans is our only threat. Even if you love Reed and Parrish they will never be good #2 options. Hardy is probably not the answer based on what I've seen. < How do you base that off of how little he played? We all thought that Reed and McKelvin were busts to didnt we? We just need to throw it to him more and let him gel.

Pretty simple but until we get to the QB and get players for our QB to throw to it's the same old crap.

TacklingDummy
11-30-2008, 07:40 PM
I didn't talk playoffs when the Bills were 4-0. Many did though.

HHURRICANE
11-30-2008, 07:51 PM
Mitchell, Kelsay celebrating like an idiot when your team is losing late in the game is stupid.

Mitchell55
11-30-2008, 08:15 PM
Mitchell, Kelsay celebrating like an idiot when your team is losing late in the game is stupid.

So its 3rd and 2, you need a stop to give your O a chance and you get a huge sack and your excited about it and thats a bad thing? That was one of the plays of the game. Thats like saying that the player who recovers a onside kick shouldnt celebrate.

tat2dmike77
11-30-2008, 08:33 PM
I stopped talking playoffs after the NE game and i am a homer.

Spiderweb
11-30-2008, 09:10 PM

Watching Denney and Kelsay celebrating against the pathetic 49rs makes me want to puke considering they've been owned all year.

On offense it's obvious that Evans is our only threat. Even if you love Reed and Parrish they will never be good #2 options. Hardy is probably not the answer based on what I've seen.

I like Parrish as our PR guy, but in the passing game, he's not existent. How can anyone with his cutting ability and speed not get open, ever?

DBrown77
11-30-2008, 09:11 PM

Pretty simple but until we get to the QB and get players for our QB to throw to it's the same old crap.Defense played well today, i wouldn't bash them. now the offense is horrid

THE END OF ALL DAYS
11-30-2008, 09:18 PM
I stopped thinking playoffs in 1999