PDA

View Full Version : My offseason Plan 2

Mitchell55
11-30-2008, 07:16 PM
Trade McGee for a 3rd and 6th

Resign Greer, Chambers, Preston, and Digi

Sign- Boller, Bart Scott, and Mike Brown

Let- Hamdan, Losman, Jackson, Fowler, Bryan, Niel, Crow, Ellison, Harrison, and Wilson walk.

Release- Royal, Ko

Let Jauron leave and sign Steve Mariucii

Draft

1st- Alex Mack C
2nd- Brandon Petegrew TE
3rd- Auston English DE
3rd- James Davis RB- We have found out how much a one to punch can mean, with Freddy gone Davis will give us back the 1-2 punch.
4th- Londen Fryer CB- Will take the roll of 4th CB with youboty, McKelvin, and Greer manning the 1st 3.
5th- Brandon Sutherland FB
6th- Chase Daniels QB- we still need a QB to play behind Trent and Boller and hopefully will become a good backup.
6th- Ryan Sanchek T- Depth
7th- Derek Nicholson LB- Depth

MAY NOT BE 53

QB- TE, Boller, Daniels
FB- Stutherland
RB- Lynch, Davis
WR- Evans, Reed, Parrish, Hardy, Johnson
TE- Pettigrew, Fine, Schouman
LT- Peters, Bell, Chambers
LG- Doc, Whittle
C- Mack, Preston
RG- Butler, Chambers,
RT- Walker, Sancheck
RE- Schobel, Denney,
LE- Kelsay, English, Ellis
DT- Stroud, Williams, Johnson
LB- Kawika, Bowen
LB- Pos, Digi
LB- Scott, Corto
CB- Greer, McKelvin, Youboty, Fryer, Corner
FS- Brown, Wendling
SS- Whitner, Scott

K- Lindell
P- Moorman

LS- I have no idea :D:

Nighthawk
11-30-2008, 07:17 PM
Here's an idea...stop posting what YOU would do because it is awful

New Ro's Greatest
11-30-2008, 07:21 PM
Why would you sign Mike Brown? Don't we have enough injured players on this roster? GO BILLS:D:

Mitchell55
11-30-2008, 07:27 PM
Here's an idea...stop posting what YOU would do because it is awful

Whats awful. The fact that we get rid of a small corner that has played horrible and give it to a great CB and a up and comming one. Or the fact that we get a probowl S, one of the best TEs in college, and the best Center in the draft.

BILLSROCK1212
11-30-2008, 08:47 PM
dude Mitchell.....i totally respect your love for the Bills at 15 it's GREAT but I was once like you started posting around 9 years old on these boards it's time to get out a bit and not spend this much time on the boards....

Spiderweb
11-30-2008, 09:29 PM
Trade McGee for a 3rd and 6th

Resign Greer, Chambers, Preston, and Digi

Sign- Boller, Bart Scott, and Mike Brown

Let- Hamdan, Losman, Jackson, Fowler, Bryan, Niel, Crow, Ellison, Harrison, and Wilson walk.

Release- Royal, Ko

Let Jauron leave and sign Steve Mariucii

Draft

1st- Alex Mack C
2nd- Brandon Petegrew TE
3rd- Auston English DE
3rd- James Davis RB- We have found out how much a one to punch can mean, with Freddy gone Davis will give us back the 1-2 punch.
4th- Londen Fryer CB- Will take the roll of 4th CB with youboty, McKelvin, and Greer manning the 1st 3.
5th- Brandon Sutherland FB
6th- Chase Daniels QB- we still need a QB to play behind Trent and Boller and hopefully will become a good backup.
6th- Ryan Sanchek T- Depth
7th- Derek Nicholson LB- Depth

MAY NOT BE 53

QB- TE, Boller, Daniels
FB- Stutherland
RB- Lynch, Davis
WR- Evans, Reed, Parrish, Hardy, Johnson
TE- Pettigrew, Fine, Schouman
LT- Peters, Bell, Chambers
LG- Doc, Whittle
C- Mack, Preston
RG- Butler, Chambers,
RT- Walker, Sancheck
RE- Schobel, Denney,
LE- Kelsay, English, Ellis
DT- Stroud, Williams, Johnson
LB- Kawika, Bowen
LB- Pos, Digi
LB- Scott, Corto
CB- Greer, McKelvin, Youboty, Fryer, Corner
FS- Brown, Wendling
SS- Whitner, Scott

K- Lindell
P- Moorman

LS- I have no idea :D:

You resign Greer and let McGee go? You let Fred Jackson go? No LB's and Ellison is simply let go? Hell I'd love it if someone would beat them out for the spots, but
they stay until beaten out of their jobs.

Jackson? that one really pisses me. He may be one of the best number 2 backs in the league.....

But the real tell in your post was that you would sign Boller.......nuff' said

THE END OF ALL DAYS
11-30-2008, 09:38 PM
Let Jauron leave and sign Steve Mariucii ????????

wtf are you smoking? that dicksmoker is no better then the dicksmoker we have coaching now!

Captain Obvious
11-30-2008, 09:46 PM
Drafting a Center with a top 12 pick doesn't work for me..

Mr. Pink
12-01-2008, 05:37 AM
Drafting a Center unless Matthew Stafford is available is EXACTLY what this team needs to do.

DraftBoy
12-01-2008, 07:16 AM
Drafting a Center unless Matthew Stafford is available is EXACTLY what this team doesn't need to do.

Fixed

Mr. Pink
12-01-2008, 08:13 AM
Fixed

How is that fixed?

The main reason there are no running lanes consistently and the middle gets bullrushed is because neither of our centers should be in the NFL let alone starting games.

We need to upgrade the position and badly.

This coulda been rectified when we traded up to take McCargo when we should have taken Mangold. I and others thought at the time of the trade up that's who we were going after and then were pissed when that fat lazy bust was taken instead.

However we can't go back in time and there isn't a top flight center available in free agency.

You know the game, where is the game won and lost? Besides consistent QB play, the game is won in the trenches. We lose in the trenches every week.

Alex Mack would go a long way towards fixing that.

Now, if we can trade our 2nd and 3rd or a player to get back into late round 1. I'd be all for taking a different player at around pick 13...then taking Mack with the trade up. I don't see us doing that though.

DraftBoy
12-01-2008, 08:16 AM
How is that fixed?

The main reason there are no running lanes consistently and the middle gets bullrushed is because neither of our centers should be in the NFL let alone starting games.

We need to upgrade the position and badly.

This coulda been rectified when we traded up to take McCargo when we should have taken Mangold. I and others thought at the time of the trade up that's who we were going after and then were pissed when that fat lazy bust was taken instead.

However we can't go back in time and there isn't a top flight center available in free agency.

You know the game, where is the game won and lost? Besides consistent QB play, the game is won in the trenches. We lose in the trenches every week.

Alex Mack would go a long way towards fixing that.

Now, if we can trade our 2nd and 3rd or a player to get back into late round 1. I'd be all for taking a different player at around pick 13...then taking Mack with the trade up. I don't see us doing that though.

You take Mack at 13 or even in the 30's and you continue the same trend we've followed for the past few years. Reaching. Mack is not a 1st Round caliber OC and he is nowhere near Mangold talent wise coming out. If you want to reach for a guy thats fine, but as Ive said all along there is little difference in skill level between the top 5 OC's in the class.

Mitchell55
12-01-2008, 12:24 PM
Let Jauron leave and sign Steve Mariucii ????????

wtf are you smoking? that dicksmoker is no better then the dicksmoker we have coaching now!

Mariuci is one of the best coaches in history. He coached the SF to what they were in the late 90s.

Mitchell55
12-01-2008, 12:26 PM
You resign Greer and let McGee go? You let Fred Jackson go? No LB's and Ellison is simply let go? Hell I'd love it if someone would beat them out for the spots, but
they stay until beaten out of their jobs.

Jackson? that one really pisses me. He may be one of the best number 2 backs in the league.....

But the real tell in your post was that you would sign Boller.......nuff' said

Boller is a vet, Jackson will want to be a starter and no amount of money would change that. Last, McGee has played horrible, Ellison is a FA and Bart scott takes his place.

OpIv37
12-01-2008, 12:28 PM
Here's a better idea: Have Ralph take Robert Kraft to a bar and get him completely hammered, then trade our entire roster for the Patriots entire roster, straight up, except we keep Stroud and they keep Wilfork because he's a douche. It's simpler and more realistic than Mitchell59's plan.

gr8slayer
12-01-2008, 12:29 PM
Mariuci is one of the best coaches in history. He coached the SF to what they were in the late 90s.
One of the best coaches in history? The guy never even won a Super Bowl, he's a loser.

Nighthawk
12-01-2008, 12:30 PM
One of the best coaches in history? The guy never even won a Super Bowl, he's a loser.

I agree, but so is Wade.

BlackMetalNinja
12-01-2008, 12:32 PM
72-67 lifetime record... 3-4 in the postseason... color me not impressed by Mariucci

gr8slayer
12-01-2008, 01:06 PM
I agree, but so is Wade.
:lol: good try, but I can't stand Wade.

paladin warrior
12-01-2008, 01:19 PM
Trade Fred Johnson and get Steve Jackson. So both Buffalo bills RB will best helper.

The Jokeman
12-01-2008, 07:11 PM
I agree, but so is Wade.
Wade hasn't even won a single post season game as a HC. That said let's not forget that Mooch got fired in favor of Dick Jauron in Detroit.

Mitchell55
12-02-2008, 04:27 PM
Wade hasn't even won a single post season game as a HC. That said let's not forget that Mooch got fired in favor of Dick Jauron in Detroit.

Walsh and Billecheck wouldve gotten fired. They have never had a decent team. If it werent for Mariuccis time in Detroit than he wouldve had a great record.