PDA

View Full Version : Dear Mr. Ralph Wilson

tat2dmike77
11-30-2008, 08:57 PM
I am writing you to inform you that you have taken this team to all time new low. I have been a Bills fan for 26 years now and over time i have experienced highs and lows. Over the past decade now i have seen you turn this team around and not in a good way.

You seem to think that by hiring bargain basement coaches you are going to find the next Bill Parcells or Jimmy Johnson. You have hired and promoted people into the GM position who have no business being there. Your signings for the free agent market have been laughable at best. And when you do draft a player who starts to become a pro bowl type player you let him go.

At some point in time you have forgotten the old saying in business. In order to make money you have to spend money. But i don't see you struggling to pay bills like many of your loyal fans do each month. But every home game there we are packed into your personal shrine of mediocrity to yourself. We fill the seats every sunday and buy your consessions and even spend money on t-shirts, jerseys, sweatshirts and other items from the Bills store.

Now you pimp our team out to anther country in order to make more money. Because apparentlly the money we give you is not enough. You have to sell our football team to anther country like some cheap prostitute. And lets be honest it is our team. The people of Buffalo deserve a winner we have supported you through thick and thin. But you seem to not care you seem to be more concerned about making money.

Why don't you man up at your old ass age and do everyone a favor and sell this team. Stop holding the Bills leaving over our head. Find a buyer and sell this team so we can either move on or have a winner. Stop playing the it will be sold when i die card. We all know why you are doing this. We know that if the team does get moved you do not want to be blamed. But guess what you will be blamed. It has gotten to the point where i am sick of this team and i can no longer stand to even watch this team on sundays. I have made up my mind if you do not attempt to make some positive moves IE hiring a real coach and GM signing players with heart and passion, i will not be attending any games next season. I will not spend one dime to come to your shrine of mediocrity to yourself. I am sick of this and i know i am not the only.

Mike H. One annoyed Bills fan.

THE END OF ALL DAYS
11-30-2008, 09:31 PM
now send it to him not just post it here! In fact EVERYONE make a promise to write ralph a letter telling him just what mike said!!!!

gr8slayer
11-30-2008, 09:33 PM
I am writing you to inform you that you have taken this team to all time new low. I have been a Bills fan for 26 years now and over time i have experienced highs and lows. Over the past decade now i have seen you turn this team around and not in a good way.

You seem to think that by hiring bargain basement coaches you are going to find the next Bill Parcells or Jimmy Johnson. You have hired and promoted people into the GM position who have no business being there. Your signings for the free agent market have been laughable at best. And when you do draft a player who starts to become a pro bowl type player you let him go.

At some point in time you have forgotten the old saying in business. In order to make money you have to spend money. But i don't see you struggling to pay bills like many of your loyal fans do each month. But every home game there we are packed into your personal shrine of mediocrity to yourself. We fill the seats every sunday and buy your consessions and even spend money on t-shirts, jerseys, sweatshirts and other items from the Bills store.

Now you pimp our team out to anther country in order to make more money. Because apparentlly the money we give you is not enough. You have to sell our football team to anther country like some cheap prostitute. And lets be honest it is our team. The people of Buffalo deserve a winner we have supported you through thick and thin. But you seem to not care you seem to be more concerned about making money.

Why don't you man up at your old ass age and do everyone a favor and sell this team. Stop holding the Bills leaving over our head. Find a buyer and sell this team so we can either move on or have a winner. Stop playing the it will be sold when i die card. We all know why you are doing this. We know that if the team does get moved you do not want to be blamed. But guess what you will be blamed. It has gotten to the point where i am sick of this team and i can no longer stand to even watch this team on sundays. I have made up my mind if you do not attempt to make some positive moves IE hiring a real coach and GM signing players with heart and passion, i will not be attending any games next season. I will not spend one dime to come to your shrine of mediocrity to yourself. I am sick of this and i know i am not the only.

Mike H. One annoyed Bills fan.
So you can look at the world from a non-homeristic view from time to time! :bf1:

tat2dmike77
11-30-2008, 09:36 PM
So you can look at the world from a non-homeristic view from time to time! :bf1:

I have said before and i will say it again. I don't care what you think i see how quickly you jump wagons.

gr8slayer
11-30-2008, 09:38 PM
I have said before and i will say it again. I don't care what you think i see how quickly you jump wagons.
Mike, you're everyone's knight in shining armor. You're so bold and brave, you stand up for the little guy much like Robin Hood did, you're my hero.

paladin warrior
11-30-2008, 09:41 PM
Ask Ralph gave keys to Jim kelly. So let Jim kelly have it and he will be a owner. And Make ralph retire. So Jim kelly will change everything and fire Dick J. and trade J.P also fix and rebuild something new or look cool Buffalo Bills stadium and plus change the color of buffalo bills clothes

TacklingDummy
11-30-2008, 09:49 PM
Your signings for the free agent market have been laughable at best. .
The Bills have been active in the Free Agent market over the years.

And when you do draft a player who starts to become a pro bowl type player you let him go. . How many ex-Bills went on to be stars? Not many.

At some point in time you have forgotten the old saying in business. In order to make money you have to spend money.. And Ralph does spend money.

The people of Buffalo deserve a winner we have supported you through thick and thin. But you seem to not care you seem to be more concerned about making money. .. If Ralph didn't care he would have moved this team back in the 80's. He also deserves a winner.

Why don't you man up at your old ass age and do everyone a favor and sell this team... Would you sell a business that made money?

I don't blame Ralph. I blame the players that are paid millions to perform that don't.

tat2dmike77
11-30-2008, 10:02 PM
Mike, you're everyone's knight in shining armor. You're so bold and brave, you stand up for the little guy much like Robin Hood did, you're my hero.

Glad i can help

SpillerThrills
11-30-2008, 10:09 PM
Ask Ralph that gave keys to Kim kelly. So let kim kelly have it and he will be a owner. And Make ralph retire. So Kim kelly will change everything and fire Dick J. and trade J.P also fix and rebuild something new or look cool Buffalo Bills stadium and plus change the color of buffalo bills clothes

I'm guessing your "J" key doesn't work??? or is Kim Kelly Jim's brother who has alot of money???:D:

TacklingDummy
11-30-2008, 10:11 PM
I'm guessing your "J" key doesn't work??? or is Kim Kelly Jim's brother who has alot of money???:D:

Many brothers named Kim?

im4bflo
11-30-2008, 10:33 PM
Dear Mr. Ralph Wilson,

Thank you for the BUFFALO BILLS franchise.

12th Man forever,
im4bflo

PECKERWOOD
12-01-2008, 12:34 AM
I have to say, I went to the San Fran game in person and it was one of my worst experiences as a Bills fan, ever. Ralph, you need to pull a 180º before you die or this franchise will be forever tainted. Meaning, you better win us a super bowl or I hope you never go into the HOF.

Bravo82
12-01-2008, 01:48 AM
great post Mike. i have had enough of this crap as well. i pay good money to go out to the ralph on sunday's to see this team. but today was the breaking point. this was the most pathetic effort ive ever seen. at least lions fans get to watch their team blow in the comfort of their climate controlled stadium. we on the other had get to freeze our ass off watching this team score 3 points against one of the worst teams in the league. 4 trips to the redzone for 3 points = PATHETIC.

this was my second year with seasons. im now selling my pats ticks and doubt i will re-up again next year. im not paying this team $60 for a game ticket, $20 to park. add in all factors and it costs me about $100 to go to a bills game. i have better things to spend my money on than this. ill still watch on tv but i am not spending another penny on this team until they show a commitment to winning.