PDA

View Full Version : 3 Points against the 28th Ranked Defense

jpdex12
11-30-2008, 10:52 PM
This fact alone is reason for change. I know no one wants to hear that. I am sick of seeing new faces in the coaching staff. They have been just as much turnstiles as our damn O-line has been.

Blame it on the coaches! Blame it on the players! They both suck!

The only player that consistantly shows up every Sunday is the 12th man and damnit we deserve more.

Our offense only produced 3 GD points against the lowly 3-8 Niners at home in crap winter weather when we are supposed to have the advantage.

The main problems are that this team cannot find CAPABLE coaching except for special teams and I'd say that just from a fan's perspective most of the players on this team don't show any heart. Maybe it's because their friggin coach doesn't. Like the damn statue of liberty on the sidelines.

How can we go from 5-1 to 6-6? We apparently weren't that good to begin with. We hit the injury bug again. Coaching sucks. O-line is inconsistant. No pass rush AT ALL.

Frustration overload!

Borosai
12-01-2008, 12:27 AM
The real question: "Why win, when rebuilding is so much fun?"

Mahdi
12-01-2008, 12:39 AM
The funny thing is that the only player that does show up every sunday is the guy we traded for.... Marcus Stroud. That guy shuts down opposing offenses run games almost on his own.

PECKERWOOD
12-01-2008, 12:45 AM
The real question: "Why win, when rebuilding is so much fun?"

Are you a figment of The Answer's imagination?