PDA

View Full Version : does jauron get fired at the end of the season?

jimbohastle51
11-30-2008, 11:07 PM
yes or no people??

raphael120
12-01-2008, 12:02 AM
Does he? Doubt it.

Should he? I think he shouldve been fired after the Dallas game last year.

PECKERWOOD
12-01-2008, 12:23 AM
He should, but somebody should be promoted within. BOBBY APRIL FOR THE LOVE OF GOD RALPH, JUST DO IT, PLEASE. Jauron is a ****** on gameday, plus he is a total pussy. Plus, if you ask me, he made up Edwards' injury to escape criticism for putting Losman in. Jauron is a wimp. firedickjauron.com needs to be revamped. EVERYBODY thought he was a loser when he was first hired and now he is proving our initial fears right. BOBBY APRIL FOR HC!!! We don't need a complete overhaul, just Dick needs to go.

Borosai
12-01-2008, 12:24 AM
I am 100% certain that there's a 33% chance Jauron will not be coaching the Bills next season.

PECKERWOOD
12-01-2008, 12:26 AM
I am 100% certain that there's a 33% chance Jauron will not be coaching the Bills next season.

Ok, whatever that means.

jimbohastle51
12-01-2008, 01:15 AM
well since the contract negotiations were never finished surrounding jauron getting a 3 year extension a few weeks ago, i have a feeling that they just dont resign him at seasons end. i have a feeling if they make a coaching change it wont be within or a coordinator that is up and coming... i think it will be a head coach with winning expirience (not someone that had one good season like jauron), no bill cower or marty shotenhiemer but maybe a steve marriucci or a jim fassel. there is no way they go and resign a coach that has made as many bad decisions that jauron has made while completely blowing a 5-0 start. we didnt make the playoffs with the weakest strength of schedule in the NFL people, jaurons days are numbered.

JD
12-01-2008, 01:41 AM
He should have been gone last year if Ralphy had the balls.. but ohhhhh we had innjjuurrriiieeess awwweee boooo ****ing who!!!! whats the ****ing excuse now you old piece of ****? **** Jauron, **** Ralph and **** THIS TEAM

:booze:

Mr. Pink
12-01-2008, 01:47 AM
If Ralphy had balls he would have hired a first rate GM instead of going for a figure head feel good story in Marv with Modrak calling the shots.

Mr. Pink
12-01-2008, 01:53 AM
Basically what I am saying is this...

It doesn't matter who our HC is if we keep the same front office intact.

They'll continue to bring in subpar talent and then the decent talent that we do acqure, we'll just jettison and try to draft their replacement w/ mixed results.

It's been their MO so far, at least.

Historian
12-01-2008, 05:43 AM
And to be truthful, back to back to back 7-9 seasons is a winning record to Ralph.

The first thing the guy would say is that we haven't had a losing season since 2001...or that it's better than back to back 2-14 years.

:rolleyes:

RockStar36
12-01-2008, 05:52 AM
Assuming he didn't actually sign his name to the "extension" I don't see anyway possible that Jauron is back after this season. It's been 3 years and that's about what it takes for Ralph to let the hammer fall before hiring another washed up loser.

Night Train
12-01-2008, 06:01 AM
Season tickets will be a third of this seasons total, if the Bills announce Jauron is returning and start making the spin excuses for him. :rolleyes:

After yesterday, Jauron is now a marketing disaster and cannot attract ticket $$. Last I checked, it's ALL about the $$ with the NFL.

Unfortunately, Ralph likes shopping for his coaches at Aldi's. :down:

RockStar36
12-01-2008, 06:05 AM
I won't be purchasing any tickets if Jauron is the coach next year. I know it isn't much to Ralph but it's a matter of principal.

bigbub2352
12-01-2008, 09:56 AM
not only should he be fired but so should the joke of the Front office we have as well as the assistants except april

We suck and we will continue to be out coached over and over again especially in the division

Boomstick
12-01-2008, 10:02 AM
65% of all statistic percentages are made up 44% of the time.

billsfanone
12-01-2008, 10:06 AM
I think he should. This team should be better.

Jan Reimers
12-01-2008, 10:10 AM
One can only hope, but - given our choice of coaches over the past several years - his replacement might very well be worse. (Although at the moment, that's hard to imagine.)

Boomstick
12-01-2008, 10:27 AM
One can only hope, but - given our choice of coaches over the past several years - his replacement might very well be worse. (Although at the moment, that's hard to imagine.)
The only one coach who could be is Buddy Ryan.

Boomstick
12-01-2008, 10:31 AM
I take that back... Vince Tobin

Night Train
12-01-2008, 10:35 AM
They better fire him

Jauron couldn't sell honey to a starving bee right now, let alone tickets to a Bills fan.

He achieved "Marketing Disaster" status yesterday.

tat2dmike77
12-01-2008, 10:44 AM
Does he? Doubt it.

Should he? I think he shouldve been fired after last year.

Fixed it for ya.

Ebenezer
12-01-2008, 10:45 AM
If he has an agreement he will be back....the script merely goes on...

Boomstick
12-01-2008, 10:47 AM
If he has an agreement he will be back....the script merely goes on...
Unfortunately you are completely right. And the frustration continues.

tat2dmike77
12-01-2008, 10:49 AM
I won't be purchasing any tickets if Jauron is the coach next year. I know it isn't much to Ralph but it's a matter of principal.

Me neither. I will spend my money to fly down to Baton Rouge get a hotel room and buy a LSU ticket. Atleast they are committed to putting a good product on the field.

It may not mean much to Ralph but it is the principal of it. Why should i waste my time and money and have my hopes built up to see a team that will play like crap because they have a loser of a coacho who stands there on the sidelines with his arms folded not doing a damn thing.

tat2dmike77
12-01-2008, 10:52 AM
Unfortunately you are completely right. And the frustration continues.

And the ulcers continue to mount.

Now i know what it is like to be in abusive relationship. The Bills are like an abusive spouse. They tell you every year things will change and things will be different. But they never are and they always stay the same. Sure they change for a bit (see the start of this season) but they always go back to thier normal abusive ways.

Boomstick
12-01-2008, 10:56 AM
And the ulcers continue to mount.

Now i know what it is like to be in abusive relationship. The Bills are like an abusive spouse. They tell you every year things will change and things will be different. But they never are and they always stay the same. Sure they change for a bit (see the start of this season) but they always go back to thier normal abusive ways.
Abusive relationship the understatement of the century. Perfect analogy though. I see it just like the Satan Saddam Husein relationship in the South Park movie. He treats Satan like crap and does the "I can change" song and dance. Then followed by a screwing session where he promptly shoves in Satan's behind, calling out "You like that don't ya *****?"
Yep, thats what the Bills are doing to us.

justasportsfan
12-01-2008, 10:58 AM
we shouldn't fire him. Not only are we at the bottom of the division once again or the AFCE's ***** but we're getting beaten by crappy teams . Keep Dick , he has a winning culture. It's typo's logic.

Boomstick
12-01-2008, 11:04 AM
we shouldn't fire him. Not only are we at the bottom of the division once again or the AFCE's ***** but we're getting beaten by crappy teams . Keep Dick , he has a winning culture. It's typo's logic.
Spot on... Thats this team. And old Skelly as coach has made that our reality.

RockStar36
12-01-2008, 11:10 AM
Let's assume they shook on it but never officially signed an agreement. He still shouldn't be back. Problem is they'll probably just pick up another loser and the viscious cycle will continue.

Boomstick
12-01-2008, 11:13 AM
Let's assume they shook on it but never officially signed an agreement. He still shouldn't be back. Problem is they'll probably just pick up another loser and the viscious cycle will continue.
You never know, they could get lucky and hire that untapped dime store coach who turns out to be something special. But I would prefer they don't leave it to chance like they always do.