does jauron get fired at the end of the season?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jimbohastle51
    All-Pro Zoner
    • Feb 2005

does jauron get fired at the end of the season?

yes or no people??
  • raphael120
    Jason Peters rigorous at home training regiment
    • Oct 2005

Re: does jauron get fired at the end of the season?

Does he? Doubt it.

Should he? I think he shouldve been fired after the Dallas game last year.

Comment

• PECKERWOOD
      Defies all logic
      • Oct 2006

He should, but somebody should be promoted within. BOBBY APRIL FOR THE LOVE OF GOD RALPH, JUST DO IT, PLEASE. Jauron is a ****** on gameday, plus he is a total pussy. Plus, if you ask me, he made up Edwards' injury to escape criticism for putting Losman in. Jauron is a wimp. firedickjauron.com needs to be revamped. EVERYBODY thought he was a loser when he was first hired and now he is proving our initial fears right. BOBBY APRIL FOR HC!!! We don't need a complete overhaul, just Dick needs to go.

Comment

• Borosai
        • Sep 2003

I am 100% certain that there's a 33% chance Jauron will not be coaching the Bills next season.

Comment

• PECKERWOOD
          Defies all logic
          • Oct 2006

Originally posted by Borosai
          I am 100% certain that there's a 33% chance Jauron will not be coaching the Bills next season.
          Ok, whatever that means.

Comment

• jimbohastle51
            All-Pro Zoner
            • Feb 2005

well since the contract negotiations were never finished surrounding jauron getting a 3 year extension a few weeks ago, i have a feeling that they just dont resign him at seasons end. i have a feeling if they make a coaching change it wont be within or a coordinator that is up and coming... i think it will be a head coach with winning expirience (not someone that had one good season like jauron), no bill cower or marty shotenhiemer but maybe a steve marriucci or a jim fassel. there is no way they go and resign a coach that has made as many bad decisions that jauron has made while completely blowing a 5-0 start. we didnt make the playoffs with the weakest strength of schedule in the NFL people, jaurons days are numbered.

Comment

• JD
              Sabres Zone
              • Sep 2003

He should have been gone last year if Ralphy had the balls.. but ohhhhh we had innjjuurrriiieeess awwweee boooo ****ing who!!!! whats the ****ing excuse now you old piece of ****? **** Jauron, **** Ralph and **** THIS TEAM

:booze:
              “You hold a players only meeting and get each guy to stand up and say what he can bring to the table... and if he doesn't, you punch him in the face.” ~~ Harry Neale, on how to fix the Sabres season.

Comment

• Mr. Pink
                Peterman Sucks!
                • Mar 2006

If Ralphy had balls he would have hired a first rate GM instead of going for a figure head feel good story in Marv with Modrak calling the shots.

Comment

• Mr. Pink
                  Peterman Sucks!
                  • Mar 2006

Basically what I am saying is this...

It doesn't matter who our HC is if we keep the same front office intact.

They'll continue to bring in subpar talent and then the decent talent that we do acqure, we'll just jettison and try to draft their replacement w/ mixed results.

It's been their MO so far, at least.

Comment

• Historian
                    2020-2023 AFC East Champions!
                    • Dec 2002

And to be truthful, back to back to back 7-9 seasons is a winning record to Ralph.

The first thing the guy would say is that we haven't had a losing season since 2001...or that it's better than back to back 2-14 years.

Comment

• RockStar36
                      Dude's Little Ignorant Crony
                      • Sep 2004

Assuming he didn't actually sign his name to the "extension" I don't see anyway possible that Jauron is back after this season. It's been 3 years and that's about what it takes for Ralph to let the hammer fall before hiring another washed up loser.

D & S Sports

Comment

• Night Train
                        Retired - On Several Levels
                        • Jul 2005

Season tickets will be a third of this seasons total, if the Bills announce Jauron is returning and start making the spin excuses for him.

After yesterday, Jauron is now a marketing disaster and cannot attract ticket $$. Last I checked, it's ALL about the $$ with the NFL.

Unfortunately, Ralph likes shopping for his coaches at Aldi's.
                        Anonymity is an abused privilege, abused most by people who mistake vitriol for wisdom and cynicism for wit

Comment

• RockStar36
                          Dude's Little Ignorant Crony
                          • Sep 2004

I won't be purchasing any tickets if Jauron is the coach next year. I know it isn't much to Ralph but it's a matter of principal.

D & S Sports

Comment

• bigbub2352
                            • Feb 2005

not only should he be fired but so should the joke of the Front office we have as well as the assistants except april

We suck and we will continue to be out coached over and over again especially in the division
                            XTRA CRISPY XTRA SAUCEY

Comment

• Boomstick
                              • Oct 2008

Originally posted by Borosai
                              65% of all statistic percentages are made up 44% of the time.
                              Now you see that evil will always triumph, because good is dumb.

Hello. My name is Shawn Spencer this is my associate Hummingbird Saltalamachia

Comment

Working...
                              X