PDA

View Full Version : 4pm only made it worse

patmoran2006
12-01-2008, 07:29 AM
Watching the Jets AND the Patriots both lose at HOME... We could've been right in this going into the last month.

What a bunch of bums..

Heads better roll; or I HOPE that fans STOP selling out these games in the future.. Im sick to death of Wilson's ability to accept mediocrity, and even more the fans buying it.

Scared head coach.. Yet another "I'll outsmart you" coordinator on offense.. Give the ball to Lynch when its 3rd and/or 4th and short!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4 wasted time outs.. HOrrible challenge.. We can go on and on.

But that aint enough.. Get a REAL GM in here and a scouting staff that can better evaluate talent. Aside from Lynch, name me one draft pick over the past three years, for all the hype about our drafts, that has actually made an impact?

Mr. Pink
12-01-2008, 08:24 AM
Watching the Jets AND the Patriots both lose at HOME... We could've been right in this going into the last month.

What a bunch of bums..

Heads better roll; or I HOPE that fans STOP selling out these games in the future.. Im sick to death of Wilson's ability to accept mediocrity, and even more the fans buying it.

Scared head coach.. Yet another "I'll outsmart you" coordinator on offense.. Give the ball to Lynch when its 3rd and/or 4th and short!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4 wasted time outs.. HOrrible challenge.. We can go on and on.

But that aint enough.. Get a REAL GM in here and a scouting staff that can better evaluate talent. Aside from Lynch, name me one draft pick over the past three years, for all the hype about our drafts, that has actually made an impact?

Lynch hasn't made more of an impact than any back we've had in 30 years.

Cribbs, Bell, Thomas, Smith, Henry, McGahee.

Sadly, he's made the most impact of any player we've taken since McGahee yet isn't an upgrade over him.

This team lacks SERIOUS talent everywhere.

Outside of Lee Evans - who'd be a number 2 WR on most teams, Jason Peters, Brian Moorman, Marcus Stroud...what player on our team would start on more than 16 other teams?

DraftBoy
12-01-2008, 08:26 AM
Lynch hasn't made more of an impact than any back we've had in 30 years.

Cribbs, Bell, Thomas, Smith, Henry, McGahee.

Sadly, he's made the most impact of any player we've taken since McGahee yet isn't an upgrade over him.

This team lacks SERIOUS talent everywhere.

Outside of Lee Evans - who'd be a number 2 WR on most teams, Jason Peters, Brian Moorman, Marcus Stroud...what player on our team would start on more than 16 other teams?

Derrick Dockery, Aaron Schobel, and Donte Whitner and thats about it...

jdbillsfan
12-01-2008, 09:08 AM
This whole thing were we have no talent on our team and 4-7 players on our team that would start other places is pushing it.

I am not saying we have great talent. Maybe 1 all pro on a good day, but it seems kind of silly to keep saying that we have 4.

Mitchell started for the Giants last year, but he couldn't start for any other team? Butler and Walker couldn't start? Greer has had a really good season, but no teams would be interested?

Lynch? Even Reed...

This team is poorly coached.

They are soft and not really mentally tough. I

Mr. Pink
12-01-2008, 09:20 AM
This whole thing were we have no talent on our team and 4-7 players on our team that would start other places is pushing it.

I am not saying we have great talent. Maybe 1 all pro on a good day, but it seems kind of silly to keep saying that we have 4.

Mitchell started for the Giants last year, but he couldn't start for any other team? Butler and Walker couldn't start? Greer has had a really good season, but no teams would be interested?

Lynch? Even Reed...

Notice I didn't say any other team, I said half the league.

Neither of our QBs are starting elsewhere, period.

None of our WRs outside of Evans are starting elsewhere.

40% of our Oline isn't starting anywhere else.

Neither of our current starting DE's are starting anywhere else.

And T-Mac is the only corner who'd start elsewhere, no offense to Jabari Greer.

So there ya go, you have a starting lineup where at least 7 guys aren't starting anywhere else. Kelsay, Denney, Kyle Williams, Fowler/Preston/Butler whichever of them, Royal, Trent, JP, KO/Scott...you tell me what other teams these bums would start for?

Saratoga Slim
12-01-2008, 09:21 AM

Lynch? Even Reed...

I agree. Our talent level is good enough to to be AT MINIMUM 8-4, at which point we're in the thick of things. Can anyone here honestly say the Dolphins have a higher level of talent than we do? They're winning.

I've finally run out of patience with the coaching.

Mr. Pink
12-01-2008, 09:22 AM
I agree. I think our talent level is good enough to to be AT MINIMUM 8-4, at which point we're in the thick of things.

I've finally run out of patience with the coaching.

Our talent level just as easily could be 3-9 right now. Don't kid yourself.

If the Bills were an AFCN team, they'd like have 1 to 2 wins on the season.

Tatonka
12-01-2008, 10:10 AM
yeah pat.. it was even worse seeing the pats and jets lose..

it was awful actually.. painful to be a bills fan.. some things never change.. they give you just enough hope to feel let down even more than you thought you would be.