PDA

View Full Version : unBillievable

Jan Reimers
12-01-2008, 07:37 AM
Unprepared, uninspired, unable to execute a single key play. Unaware of clock management, unwilling to match up intensity-wise, untalented at critical positions. Unthinking in the red zone.

The unBills. Unprofessional in virtually every phase of the game.

I believe that I will be unwilling to renew my season tickets at the expiration of my contract. After 49 years of being a fan, I am unconvinced that the FO really wants to field a winning team.

Night Train
12-01-2008, 07:46 AM
Our blind loyalty goes unrewarded yet again.

No overreaction on our part. They quit like beaten dogs yesterday against a 3-8 loser who had nothing to play for.

Completely gutless & it's a reflection on our entire organization.

An educated consumer is their worst customer. :down:

Typ0
12-01-2008, 07:49 AM
unfortunately, this is the very thing Ralph Wilson wants. It is the one thing that will unjustify the Bills remaining in Buffalo. Driving the team into the ground and causing the fans to leave will give reason for it to leave and he can then blame it on the fans. He's a jerk.

HAMMER
12-01-2008, 10:37 AM
unfortunately, this is the very thing Ralph Wilson wants. It is the one thing that will unjustify the Bills remaining in Buffalo. Driving the team into the ground and causing the fans to leave will give reason for it to leave and he can then blame it on the fans. He's a jerk.

Horrible post.

Typ0
12-01-2008, 01:01 PM
Horrible post.

horrible thought...but true.

gr8slayer
12-01-2008, 01:19 PM
God damn, even the most extreme homers are finally starting to realize it. Wilson is in some serious trouble.

Jan Reimers
12-01-2008, 01:56 PM
God damn, even the most extreme homers are finally starting to realize it. Wilson is in some serious trouble.
Yeah, even I have joined the "I'm pissed off and I'm not going to take it anymore" brigade.

gr8slayer
12-01-2008, 01:59 PM
Yeah, even I have joined the "I'm pissed off and I'm not going to take it anymore" brigade.
I never thought you had the balls Jan :up: