unBillievable

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Jan Reimers
    Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
    • May 2003

unBillievable

Unprepared, uninspired, unable to execute a single key play. Unaware of clock management, unwilling to match up intensity-wise, untalented at critical positions. Unthinking in the red zone.

The unBills. Unprofessional in virtually every phase of the game.

I believe that I will be unwilling to renew my season tickets at the expiration of my contract. After 49 years of being a fan, I am unconvinced that the FO really wants to field a winning team.
    Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?
  • Night Train
    Retired - On Several Levels
    • Jul 2005

Re: unBillievable

Our blind loyalty goes unrewarded yet again.

No overreaction on our part. They quit like beaten dogs yesterday against a 3-8 loser who had nothing to play for.

Completely gutless & it's a reflection on our entire organization.

An educated consumer is their worst customer.
    Anonymity is an abused privilege, abused most by people who mistake vitriol for wisdom and cynicism for wit

Comment

• Typ0
      honey pie
      • Jul 2002

unfortunately, this is the very thing Ralph Wilson wants. It is the one thing that will unjustify the Bills remaining in Buffalo. Driving the team into the ground and causing the fans to leave will give reason for it to leave and he can then blame it on the fans. He's a jerk.

Comment

• HAMMER
        I'm right, Miyagi is wrong.
        • Jul 2003

Originally posted by Typ0
        unfortunately, this is the very thing Ralph Wilson wants. It is the one thing that will unjustify the Bills remaining in Buffalo. Driving the team into the ground and causing the fans to leave will give reason for it to leave and he can then blame it on the fans. He's a jerk.
        Horrible post.

Comment

• Typ0
          honey pie
          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by HAMMER
          Horrible post.
          horrible thought...but true.

Comment

• gr8slayer
            • Feb 2005

God damn, even the most extreme homers are finally starting to realize it. Wilson is in some serious trouble.

Comment

• Jan Reimers
              Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
              • May 2003

Originally posted by Dreadnought94
              God damn, even the most extreme homers are finally starting to realize it. Wilson is in some serious trouble.
              Yeah, even I have joined the "I'm pissed off and I'm not going to take it anymore" brigade.
              Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

• gr8slayer
                • Feb 2005

Originally posted by Jan Reimers
                Yeah, even I have joined the "I'm pissed off and I'm not going to take it anymore" brigade.
                I never thought you had the balls Jan

Comment

Working...
                X