The Bills should fire Jauron. Edwards rolled him in the press conference.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • HHURRICANE
    • Mar 2005

The Bills should fire Jauron. Edwards rolled him in the press conference.

I have been saying all season that Edwards keeps yelling at the sidelines for plays to come in quicker and finally he called the coaching staff out on it yesterday.

Dick Jauron is a moron and nice job on calling passing plays in the red zone during the second quarter when your running game was destroying the 49rs and your QB is injured.

This teams talent is not that good, however, we are good enough to be 8-4 instead of 6-6 right now.

Miami has a better record after going 1-15 last year. Can you frickin believe it?

Jauron has to go and I was glad to see Edwards not hold back.
  • TacklingDummy
    Unreachable Douche
    • Jul 2002

Re: The Bills should fire Jauron. Edwards rolled him in the press conference.

Miami has the same record or better record than 21 other teams. Should all 21 teams be *****ing?

Last year was last year. This year is this year.

Comment

• Forward_Lateral
      • Mar 2004

I just watched the Edwards presser on bb.com, and he didn't blast anyone, really.

Comment

• HHURRICANE
        • Mar 2005

Originally posted by Forward_Lateral
        I just watched the Edwards presser on bb.com, and he didn't blast anyone, really.
        No, he didn't blast anyone but he made sure to let everyone know that plays aren't getting called in fast enough and its' a problem with the staff. You don't have to say the "coaches suck" to make the point.

Comment

• Dr. Lecter
          Zero for Zero!
          • Mar 2003

Originally posted by HHURRICANE
          No, he didn't blast anyone but he made sure to let everyone know that plays aren't getting called in fast enough and its' a problem with the staff. You don't have to say the "coaches suck" to make the point.
          Did the coaches also throw the ball at the feet of the receivers the entire 1st half?

Let's not fool ourselves - the coaching was bad.

But so was Trent. To say otherwise is to be in denial.
          Originally posted by mysticsoto
          Lecter is right in everything he said.

Comment

• DraftBoy
            Administrator
            • Jul 2002

But Doc he was hurt!!
            COMING SOON...
            Originally posted by Dr.Lecter
            We were both drunk and Hillary did not look that bad at 2 AM, I swear!!!!!!

Comment

• Dr. Lecter
              Zero for Zero!
              • Mar 2003

Originally posted by DraftBoy
              But Doc he was hurt!!
              So was I after sitting through that.

Do you know how much it hurts to be kicked hard in the balls in 35 degree weather?
              Originally posted by mysticsoto
              Lecter is right in everything he said.

Comment

• SabreEleven
                • Aug 2002

So was I after sitting through that.

Do you know how much it hurts to be kicked hard in the balls in 35 degree weather?
                no i don't, please tell

Comment

• Bufftp
                  Hi Dave!

Administrator Emeritus
                  • Jul 2002

don't sit next to clump.
                  Photobucket

In the end, there are only three liberal archetypes: The fools, the beneficiaries and the crooks.
                  "If you build a man a fire, he'll be warm for a day, but if you set a man on fire, he'll be warm for the rest of his life"
                  Optyimus Ignorus Realityious!

"Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe, to assure the survival and the success of liberty.
                  - John F. Kennedy, January 20, 1961

To live in the presence of great truths and eternal laws,
                  to be led by permanent ideals -
                  that is what keeps a man patient
                  when the world ignores him,
                  and calm and unspoiled when the world praises him. -- Honore De Balzac

Comment

• acehole
                    • Jan 2006

I agree and disagree.

This team is filled with talent.
                    Head coaching must go...vet QB brought in.

Not getting Farve was the mistake that set us back 4 years.

We would have been a contender with him.....

We are a pretender without.

Originally posted by HHURRICANE
                    I have been saying all season that Edwards keeps yelling at the sidelines for plays to come in quicker and finally he called the coaching staff out on it yesterday.

Dick Jauron is a moron and nice job on calling passing plays in the red zone during the second quarter when your running game was destroying the 49rs and your QB is injured.

This teams talent is not that good, however, we are good enough to be 8-4 instead of 6-6 right now.

Miami has a better record after going 1-15 last year. Can you frickin believe it?

Jauron has to go and I was glad to see Edwards not hold back.
                    Hated by the stupid..
                    Loved by their moms.

Comment

• billogic99
                      • Oct 2008

I just can't get around the fact that some fans here think its more coaching than players. The coaches call the plays, but the players are the ones making the plays. At what point are the players and all their "talent" supposed to get some of the blame? Listen we can all sit here and claim there is all this talent in Buffalo, but the talent is only good if the coaching is good or better? I don't think so, you have to line up and beat the guy across from you regardless of what play is called.

The players aren't doing that, Marshawn is the only player who refuses to give up on plays, he will fight till the end for as a single yard, but he is the only "player" giving that kind of effort, imagine if every player gave that kinda effort, Juron would look like a frikin GOD. Sorry, but coahing isn't the problem as much as it's lack of effort. What good is talent without effort?

BTW, is there any reason why Buffalo is supposed to improve only? Some fans here are shocked that the Dolphins are having a better season, why? It's like they were the only team not allowed to imporve and there was no way they would be better than the Bills? Since when? Remember when the Pats were the doormat of the division, than in one season became a great team and haven't looked back since? It happanes every year, teams go from bad or awful to the playoffs or at the very least much better than they were, I think it's kinda silly to think it's not possible to happen to a team simply because you hate a team.

Comment

Working...
                      X