PDA

View Full Version : Great time Sunday!

BAM
12-01-2008, 09:36 AM
OK except for the outcome of the game but it was great to see a bunch of you guys again and meet a few more. My buddy had a great time and says thanks for not beating him up. The tailgating was awesome yesterday! Too bad our team wasn't! Oh well!

:xtreme:

Pride
12-01-2008, 09:59 AM
Welcome back!

BAM
12-02-2008, 11:26 AM
Thanks! I've been absolutely swamped the last two months thanks to work, school, holidays and family but it was great to see some of you guys! I needed a mini-vacation and that hit the spot. :beers:

Patti120
12-02-2008, 11:51 AM
Sorry I didn't make it to meet you guys on Sunday. The cab driver dropped us off on the other side of the stadium so we ended up going into that little bar on the corner of that main intersection because we were too lazy!

There's always next year though! I guess that is kind of the motto after last week's game anyway!

madness
12-02-2008, 03:18 PM
Thanks for meeting up with us, Bam!

We had a blast and my neighbor was already talking about coming up for a game next year no matter who the team is. Obviously tailgating was the highlight as well as meeting some fellow zoners. :up:

Other highlights:

Only two beers left out of a full case when we got back to the hotel.
Bam introduced us to Ken after doing some bowling shots. (Big ups for 'fessing up on that penalty shot!)
Analysis of the "tight" security between Bam, his buddy, myself and my neighbor.
55 gallon drum of beautiful heat
Shrimp on the barbie
Seeing the stadium in person for the first time.Lowlights:

Beastmode MIA
the rain
the Bills
Mikey leaning on the passenger side power window - it wouldn't go up so I had to sit there taking on rain until we got to the hotel which turned into a 30 min ride even though it was 5 min. away. It's not confirmed Mikey actually did it but after hearing about other incidents including the "grill catastrophe", I'm just going to go ahead and blame him. :D (There must have been some kind of reset. After we came out of the store to get garbage bags and tape, it suddenly worked again.)

clumping platelets
12-02-2008, 11:02 PM

We had a blast and my neighbor was already talking about coming up for a game next year no matter who the team is. Obviously tailgating was the highlight as well as meeting some fellow zoners. :up:

Other highlights:

Bam introduced us to Ken after doing some bowling shots. (Big ups for 'fessing up on that penalty shot!)
Analysis of the "tight" security between Bam, his buddy, myself and my neighbor.
Shrimp on the barbie
Seeing the stadium in person for the first time.
Meeting :clump: and :eb: :mad: Lowlights:

Beastmode MIA
the rain
the Bills
Mikey leaning on the passenger side power window - it wouldn't go up so I had to sit there taking on rain until we got to the hotel which turned into a 30 min ride even though it was 5 min. away. It's not confirmed Mikey actually did it but after hearing about other incidents including the "grill catastrophe", I'm just going to go ahead and blame him. :D (There must have been some kind of reset. After we came out of the store to get garbage bags and tape, it suddenly worked again.)

Corrected

Dr. Lecter
12-03-2008, 05:58 AM

Other highlights:
Shrimp on the barbie
Beastmode MIA
the rain
the Bills
Meeting :clump: and :eb: :mad:

Re-Corrected

madness
12-03-2008, 07:54 AM
Corrected

Obviously tailgating was the highlight as well as meeting some fellow zoners. :up:

You guys were part of the main highlight. :mad:

I believe Dr. Lecter's reclassification is fitting now. :D

Jan Reimers
12-03-2008, 08:02 AM
Going to the Ralph is always a great experience. I really hate being laid up and missing it.

It's just too bad the product on the field oftimes negates some of the fun of being there.

clumping platelets
12-03-2008, 09:00 AM
:mad:

madness
12-03-2008, 09:20 AM
:mad:

:jk:

Although it would have been nice if you guys stopped by sooner and hung out for bit. :shakeno:

BAM
12-03-2008, 11:11 AM

Other highlights:
Shrimp on the barbie
Beastmode MIA
the rain
the Bills
My friend Matt had an awesome time too and wants to come back for another game. He thought all you guys were cool except Danny because Danny wouldn't shake his hand and was trying to hump me.

It was hist first NFL game and was absolutely amazed at how much of a college atmosphere the tailgating area was. No security, no boundaries, just an all out drink fest.

Best time of the day was when we were standing there talking to Kenny by the Pinto, snow coming down, just after taking a bowling ball shot or two, with the stadium and field house just off in the distance. Great food, great people, great alcohol. Great time. In fact I've never had a bad time up there regardless of the outcome of some of the games I've been to.

I can't wait until the next one!

clumping platelets
12-03-2008, 11:12 AM
:jk:

Although it would have been nice if you guys stopped by sooner and hung out for bit. :shakeno:

Blame :eb:

Dr. Lecter
12-03-2008, 11:15 AM
My friend Matt had an awesome time too and wants to come back for another game. He thought all you guys were cool except Danny because Danny wouldn't shake his hand and was trying to hump me.

Danny tries to hump everybody.

He got me at the pre-season game. :ill:

BAM
12-03-2008, 11:15 AM
Danny tries to hump everybody.

He got me at the pre-season game. :ill:

Hahaha I heard about that.

madness
12-03-2008, 11:16 AM

It was hist first NFL game and was absolutely amazed at how much of a college atmosphere the tailgating area was. No security, no boundaries, just an all out drink fest.

Best time of the day was when we were standing there talking to Kenny by the Pinto, snow coming down, just after taking a bowling ball shot or two, with the stadium and field house just off in the distance. Great food, great people, great alcohol. Great time. In fact I've never had a bad time up there regardless of the outcome of some of the games I've been to.

I can't wait until the next one!

:rofl: I didn't see the humping. Team him up with Miyagi and that's a whole crowd of violated people.