PDA

View Full Version : Would you go through it?

DraftBoy
12-01-2008, 09:50 AM
Some fans have been watching the Bills 40+ years and are frustrated, some are as young as 8. My question is this, regardless of the length of time you've suffered, could you stomach one more shot at a rebuild. Now we know we won't get a good coach name recognition wise, so you're going to go with a new GM and a new HC. We could be the next Atlanta Falcons, or we could be the next Kansas City Chiefs.

So could you do it? This is not a re-tool question, this is a rebuild. New coaches, new players, new schemes, and a new attitude.

Mr. Pink
12-01-2008, 09:52 AM
Some fans have been watching the Bills 40+ years and are frustrated, some are as young as 8. My question is this, regardless of the length of time you've suffered, could you stomach one more shot at a rebuild. Now we know we won't get a good coach name recognition wise, so you're going to go with a new GM and a new HC. We could be the next Atlanta Falcons, or we could be the next Kansas City Chiefs.

So could you do it? This is not a re-tool question, this is a rebuild. New coaches, new players, new schemes, and a new attitude.

We've been rebuilding since 2000.

What's the damn difference, really?

DraftBoy
12-01-2008, 09:54 AM
We've been rebuilding since 2000.

What's the damn difference, really?

Didn't work, gotta reformat it like an old computer.

TacklingDummy
12-01-2008, 09:54 AM
Through good or bad as long as I am alive I will be a Bills fan.

The struggles going on the past 10 years will only make winning that much sweater.

OpIv37
12-01-2008, 09:55 AM
Didn't work, gotta reformat it like an old computer.

you can reformat it all you want- the problem is that the old processor that runs everything is no longer capable of understanding the new software and hardware needed to make a modern computer run effectively. And the old processor is stingy with system resources.

TacklingDummy
12-01-2008, 09:56 AM
Alot of fans jumped on the Bills bandwagon during the Super Bowl run. It looks like now some of those fans want to jump off. Go ahead and jump, you were bandwagon fans to begin with.

M
12-01-2008, 09:59 AM

Gulp. I'm with TD.

billsfanone
12-01-2008, 10:00 AM
I don't think the team needs to be rebuilt. They are young and talented. They just need better coaching.

The irony of creating parity in the leagues highlights just how much better some coaches and some front offices are than others.

bigbub2352
12-01-2008, 10:00 AM
I could as long as we got a real GM and Head Coach in here

Luisito23
12-01-2008, 10:02 AM
I rather go through the rebuilding than watch the garbage we presently have!

Mad Bomber
12-01-2008, 10:14 AM
If "rebuilding" includes new ownership, a new GM and a professional-caliber coaching staff, I'd go through with it. The way the Bills have gone through their current "rebuilding" is nothing more than rearranging deck chairs on the Titanic.

RockStar36
12-01-2008, 10:17 AM
I'll never stop being a Bills fan regardless. I'm sick of rebuilding every three years but what choice is there right now? Dick has to go. So we're stuck with it anyways. I'd rather have another rebuilding project next season than another season of this garbage. At least with a new coach there is the built in excuse for at least one season, maybe two.

SABURZFAN
12-01-2008, 10:24 AM

only if they put you and me in charge. :up:

HAMMER
12-01-2008, 10:25 AM
I told my mother yesterday I wished she had driven to a hospital in Pittsburgh and had me there instead of Buffalo. I have been a fan since the early 70's, I am not sure how much more disappointment I can take before I snap. To make it all worse, I don't know if I will ever see them win a Super Bowl because I am pretty sure when Ralph croaks the Bills are no longer in Buffalo. This was a horrendous loss, today I am ashamed of the Buffalo Bills.

DynaPaul
12-01-2008, 11:47 AM
Only with a real coaching staff.

SABURZFAN
12-01-2008, 11:48 AM
Gulp. I'm with TD.

:rofl:

tat2dmike77
12-01-2008, 11:53 AM
I'm a Bills fan i love the abuse. I love having my hopes smashed. I can put up with this crap so when i get cancer that will be a welcome fight.

Jan Reimers
12-01-2008, 11:53 AM
I guess I could suffer through another rebuild. God knows that in 49 years I've seen enough of them already, but hope springs eternal. . .

PECKERWOOD
12-01-2008, 11:54 AM
Alot of fans jumped on the Bills bandwagon during the Super Bowl run. It looks like now some of those fans want to jump off. Go ahead and jump, you were bandwagon fans to begin with.

Agreed..

My first memories as a Bills fan was our first Super Bowl loss against the NYG. I survived those times, I will survive these times. I am on the Ralph Wilson needs to kick the bucket bandwagon, though. Watch, we're going to fire DJ and then get some piece of **** head coach in here, AGAIN. It's so frustrating being a Bills fan.

Michael82
12-01-2008, 04:10 PM
I love getting kicked in the nuts. Bring it on! :up:

:ill:

Mr. Miyagi
12-01-2008, 05:01 PM
Good God it's been way too long.

Since the last time the Bills were undeniably good:

1. I've married and celebrated our 9th anniversary.
2. I've had 2 children and 1 dog.
3. I've gone through 5 vehicles, 3 apartments, 2 houses, and 3 jobs.
4. I've seen the mass in my arms and shoulders disappear and reappear in my belly and ass.
5. I've lived through 4 SuperBowl losses, 1 OJ trial, 1 Music City throwback, 1 skate in the crease, 2 more Sabres playoffs losses, numerous QB controversies and idiot headcoaches, and the most painful of all the Patriots "dynasty".

So please, either move to Toronto and be done with it, or actually be good for once in the last 15 years.

Is that too much to ask??

shelby
12-01-2008, 05:20 PM
i am a Bills fan in my blood and bone. There is no other alternative.

VeggieMan14
12-01-2008, 05:22 PM
I will stick with the Bills as long as they are in Buffalo and possibly if they move i havent thought that far ahead but i am not hopping off the Buffalo Bills Bandwagon ever and i started liking them in the middle of this 10 year drought

Nighthawk
12-01-2008, 05:32 PM
I'll always stick with the Bills, even when they rip my heart out. I bleed red & blue...

X-Era
12-01-2008, 05:43 PM

The struggles going on the past 10 years will only make winning that much sweater.

Meaning you will sweat more if they win? Cause Im sweating plenty now

Cntrygal
12-01-2008, 07:10 PM
:sigh:

Go Bills.......

:sigh:

PECKERWOOD
12-01-2008, 08:10 PM
i am a Bills fan in my blood and bone. There is no other alternative.

Bone marrow transplant and a blood transfusion, it's the only shot you got, shelby.

Billscusey
12-01-2008, 08:16 PM
This team will completely rebuild......when the team is sold and relocated.

The Jokeman
12-01-2008, 08:21 PM
I didn't like the choices but voted Yes. As I can't see us going any further then we have Jauron. As the guy has ONE winning season as an NFL HC. He's done what he's done pretty much throughout his entire HC career. A decent defense with an average offense and average record.

X-Era
12-01-2008, 08:22 PM
Im not answering because:

a) I dont have a choice
b) its a contradiction in terms; you cant rebuild what youve never built in the first place.