PDA

View Full Version : Forked Thread: Nothing is Going to Change. - The problem is Ralph

Ebenezer
12-01-2008, 10:53 AM
Forked from: Nothing is Going to Change. (http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/showpost.php?postid=2749045)

This is what happens when you make a beancounting puppet with absolutely no football experience or knowledge your GM. You end up with an inferior product that still sells out games because he is a wiz at marketing. The last real Football GM we had in here was Bill Polian and Ralph ran him out the door because he wanted too much control. Ralph will NEVER give anyone competent the job because he wants complete control over everything and is old, senile, and untrusting. As long as he can keep selling out games he will continue to field a team that is at the most, average enough on it's best day to win a game or so. Just enough to keep the fans hopes up and keep them getting out their scarce, hard earned money. He also knows that he has in his pocket the threat of him leaving town because of lack of fan support looms over our heads too so he wins either way and we lose either way. Break a hip you old bastard.

some of us predicted this when everybody was calling for TD's head...the face of the team changed...that's it. TD wasn't the problem folks...the fish rots from the head on down...always has with the Bills. There is a reason why RW will never be in the HoF. Some fans are too young to remember the crap in the 70s. RW got lucky with Bill Polian or there would have been no glory days.

Historian
12-01-2008, 10:56 AM
No argument here...

tat2dmike77
12-01-2008, 11:02 AM
I do not remember the 70s as i am to young but i do remember the crappy 80's. RW is nothing more then a east coast version of Al Davis. He just has more skin hanging from his neck than davis.

I'm sick of having the threat of this team moving hanging over my head. If you're going to move this team then do it. I will turn my back on the NFL and never look back. I'm sick of Ralph and his Big Lots shopping for coaches and front office personel. Hire people that will do thier jobs and just sit there and make your money. Let people do thier jobs with out you interferring. Oh but we had that in Bill Polian. What does he have now? HMMMMMM a super bowl ring. Maybe if you would of swallowed some of that pride you may still have polian.

Jan Reimers
12-01-2008, 11:08 AM
I've mostly supported Ralph, I guess out of some misguided sense of loyalty. But I think I finally get it after all these years. Ralph is a greedy, incompetent, bungling control freak with absolutely no appreciation of the fans and taxpayers who are mostly responsible for his wealth.

And those are his good points.

tat2dmike77
12-01-2008, 11:14 AM
I've mostly supported Ralph, I guess out of some misguided sense of loyalty. But I think I finally get it after all these years. Ralph is a greedy, incompetent, bungling control freak with absolutely no appreciation of the fans and taxpayers who are mostly responsible for his wealth.

And those are his good points.

Me to i was blinded by loyalty but eventually my blindness has gotten better and i see RW for what he is. See the picture in my sig.

He sits and whines oh small market teams like me are so poor i'm so poor i'm so poor. He pimps our team out to Toronto like some cheap prostitute, and we are supposed to be ok with it. We give him millions of dollars every year in ticket sales, parking fees, merchandising and consecions. But he wants to claim that he is so poor.

I can no longer blindly support this team. I can no longer sit back and think this year will be different until they prove me wrong. I am sick of having my hopes built up every August only to have them crushed by October. I would rather spend my money flying to Baton Rouge then wasting my time and energy going to a Bills game.

Forward_Lateral
12-01-2008, 11:19 AM
I was seriously considering a road trip next season, but unless something changes with this organization, I won't be wasting a dime on the Bills next season.