PDA

View Full Version : Things I think I know about the 2008 Buffalo Bills

Pride
12-01-2008, 11:01 AM
I think the field house was a bad idea for a team that used to pride itself on being cold, rainy, snowy weather ready.

I think there is talent on the offensive side of the ball, and that play-calling is not the reason we're not scoring more points.

I think this team is extremely soft, and is the complete opposite of the Steelers when it comes to toughness and hitting.

I think that Dick Jauron will be fired within 5 days of the end of the season.

I think Ralph really doesn't care about winning a championship.

I think Bobby April deserves a shot at Head Coach, even if only given a 1 year deal.

I think Rian Lindell is finally being seen for what he is... a below average kicker.

I think that our drafting and free agent problems began the day Modrak was hired.

I think that if the fans stop buying tickets to games, the Bills will move to another city in the next 2-3 years.

I think that Perry Fewell and the "Cover 2 Defense" needs to go ASAP.

I think that Terrence McGee should be moved to Nickelback next year and released the following year.

I think that our Offensive Line is just fine.

I think every DE on this roster should be shown the door after the season.

I think that every single draft pick we make this year should be OL or DL.

I think JP Losman will be bagging groceries next year rather than playing football for an NFL team.

I think Trent Edwards needs to learn how to anticipate a WR getting open rather than waiting for them to get open.

I think Bills Fans deserve better than this team and organization.

I know that I'll continue to support this team as long as they are in Buffalo... regardless of my previous statement.

Mad Bomber
12-01-2008, 11:32 AM
:bf1:

trapezeus
12-01-2008, 11:39 AM
well said. i agree with all points. except the bobby april piece. i'm not so sure his skills will translate over to good head coach.

RockStar36
12-01-2008, 11:43 AM
After watching the entire Steelers game yesterday (while having a Steelers fan scream in my ear for the entire 3 hours) I'm more convinced than ever that this team is soft. Practicing indoors is the dumbest thing. Having a weak soft defense is dumb. The whole thing is dumb.

yordad
12-01-2008, 11:48 AM
I think if Ralph moves the team before dying, his family will get a lot more money when they cash out. I think we are having a Major League done to us.

DraftBoy
12-01-2008, 11:49 AM
I agree with everything but the second point.

bigbub2352
12-01-2008, 12:23 PM
Gee Pride i think we think alike i wrote this thread yesterday
http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/showthread.php?t=166078

tat2dmike77
12-01-2008, 12:41 PM
I think the field house was a bad idea for a team that used to pride itself on being cold, rainy, snowy weather ready.

Absolutlly hey lets practice inside all week and then when we go out in the cold we will be prepared for that right?

I think there is talent on the offensive side of the ball, and that play-calling is not the reason we're not scoring more points.

I think it all starts with the QB. Trent and JP are laughing at the Bills everytime they look at thier bank account statements.

I think this team is extremely soft, and is the complete opposite of the Steelers when it comes to toughness and hitting.

Yup we have one of the biggest O-Lines in the league (weight wise) and they get pushed around like a bunch of nerds on the playground.

I think that Dick Jauron will be fired within 5 days of the end of the season.

We can only hope so.

I think Ralph really doesn't care about winning a championship.

I didn't want to believe this but i am beggining to agree. I think he is more worried about making as much money as can.

I think Bobby April deserves a shot at Head Coach, even if only given a 1 year deal.

Anything is an upgrade at this point.

I think Rian Lindell is finally being seen for what he is... a below average kicker.

It could be worse but really how many big game oppurtunitys has he been in?

I think that our drafting and free agent problems began the day Modrak was hired.

No arguement here

I think that if the fans stop buying tickets to games, the Bills will move to another city in the next 2-3 years.

And i will never root for a NFL team again.

I think that Perry Fewell and the "Cover 2 Defense" needs to go ASAP.

Unless a NEW HC is hired we will be stuck with this fool (no pun intended)

I think that Terrence McGee should be moved to Nickelback next year and released the following year.

He should stick to what he does best. Returning kicks.

I think that our Offensive Line is just fine.

Lately yes but now it's to late.

I think every DE on this roster should be shown the door after the season.

Tyson Jackson will look good in a Bills uniform next year

I think that every single draft pick we make this year should be OL or DL.

Won't happen we will waste picks as usual

I think JP Losman will be bagging groceries next year rather than playing football for an NFL team.

If Rian Leaf can get anther shot then so will Losman

I think Trent Edwards needs to learn how to anticipate a WR getting open rather than waiting for them to get open.

I think Edwards is all smoke and mirrors he can perform well against crappy teams in good weather. When it gets cold or he faces a good team game over before it starts.

I think Bills Fans deserve better than this team and organization.

We do we have supported this team and yet Wilson continues to give us a secondhand product. He only cares about us because we fatten his pockets with cash. If this is the product that he is going to give us then just move the damn team now.

I know that I'll continue to support this team as long as they are in Buffalo... regardless of my previous statement.

So will i. I must love the punishment.

Michael82
12-01-2008, 04:26 PM
I think that we made a big mistake when we chose to let Dick LeBeau go instead of making him our DC.

:sigh: