PDA

View Full Version : Who's with me?

G Wolly
12-01-2008, 11:05 AM
In concurrence to start Gibran over JP on Sunday if Trent isn't ready to go?

At this point I'd rather go in with Gibran and just lose the game to cement our season rather then depend on other teams to lose out so we can squeak in, in which case we'd probably be embarrassed.

I hate to say it but it's time we pack it in for the year.

Losman gets us nowhere.

The staff is heading downhill.

There's always next year.

RockStar36
12-01-2008, 11:06 AM
If the season is over and it's time to pack it in, I don't think it matters who they start at QB. Actually, I don't think it matters anyways.

OpIv37
12-01-2008, 11:09 AM
It's irrelevant.

This team isn't making the playoffs. Even if we win out, it still may not be enough, and there's no way in hell we're going to win out.

I don't believe the QB of the future is on the Bills roster. It's certainly not Hamdan or JP. It's probably not Edwards.

Pick a guy out of the 3rd row and let him start.

There's always next year....

mchurchfie
12-01-2008, 11:09 AM

At this point I'd rather go in with Gibran and just lose the game to cement our season rather then depend on other teams to lose out so we can squeak in, in which case we'd probably be embarrassed.

Losman gets us nowhere.

If you want to lose the game just to cement the season then just leave JP in, he is more than capable of achieving that.:up:

justasportsfan
12-01-2008, 11:14 AM
If you want to lose the game just to cement the season then just leave JP in, he is more than capable of achieving that.:up:

Funny, switch JPs name with Trent, it's the same thing especially since it's december and playing AFCE teams. Both Trents weaknesses.

Jan Reimers
12-01-2008, 11:15 AM
I think we'll go 0-4 down the stretch, regardless of the QB. At least we'll have a high draft pick to waste.

tat2dmike77
12-01-2008, 11:17 AM

Losman gets us nowhere.

To be honest i don't care i'm done i can't take this crap anymore i have better things to do on a sunday. My health is slowly detorating and watching the Bills does not help. I don't need the anger of watching this team suck on sundays. And lets be honest it's not going to get any better. We will be lucky to finish 7-9 so 6-10 here we come!

mchurchfie
12-01-2008, 11:30 AM
Funny, switch JPs name with Trent, it's the same thing especially since it's december and playing AFCE teams. Both Trents weaknesses.
You are absolutely right, but Edwards can't play. His hands got chapped yesterday from the cold and his vagina is hurting him also.

tat2dmike77
12-01-2008, 11:31 AM
You are absolutely right, but Edwards can't play. His hands got chapped yesterday from the cold and his vagina is hurting him also.

In the words of my cousin "But he is cute so he should play"

SABURZFAN
12-01-2008, 11:32 AM

it's pretty bad when the Jills can tough it out better than Edwards can.

Typ0
12-01-2008, 11:33 AM

so JP gets five years to 'develop' and TE gets less than two. Another brilliant Justafan chain of thinking.

DynaPaul
12-01-2008, 11:34 AM
I'll play QB this Sunday.

SABURZFAN
12-01-2008, 11:36 AM
so JP gets five years to 'develop' and TE gets less than two. Another brilliant Justafan chain of thinking.

:rofl: